over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please help Queefer's family by donating at http://gofund.me/bertwalden

Bert was incredibly generous. Bump to giving a little back to a guy who gave a lot. You'll be missed "Q".

Bump

I had to wait till I was paid so will be donating 2moro.

I read the comment from dogcrapp and dude made a good point. Q was kind enough to answer my questions and even when i told him i didnt have money for kratom he still sent me a sample. I didnt know him long or very well but theres times u meet a great person and i am happy i got to know him.

I wasnt intending on donating only cause with my own current issues with money atm but i called my son down and told him about q. Of course i didnt talk about the board but i told my son about q, his family, his willingness to help others and how he left a family behind. My son had his eye on a xbox for his bday but without me even thinking about that my son said "dad i can wait for an xbox." Brought a damn tear to my eye! I wasnt even telling my son this to suggest anything like that i was going to try to just reach out to him about life. Hea gonna be 17....also a teenager.

Now with that being said.

I never used the gofundme thing. Is there a way to block my name but leave my board name? Seems it may block all. Guess it doesnt matter.

Tomorrow i will donate what i can.

And going back to DC's comments in another thread. If u got a sample or a deal from him or even simply some good info do try to donate something. If not for him for his family.

WOW.....thank you to everyone that donated to Bert's funeral expenses. We continue to be blown away by all the support, messages, texts etc.... by everyone! You guys already donated more than enough to cover the funeral expenses and a few memorial pieces to remind us of Bert on a daily basis. THANK YOU FROM BERT'S ENTIRE FAMILY. We are good now...so please use your money for something fun.....like an X-BOX!!! :p

Very sad... least I could do for an amazing man, friend, and member of this board. It has been months since my little brothers death, but this brought many tears to my eyes like that time.

When Q invited me over to his board I had been absent because of my brothers passing. When I told him about how younger my brother was and what happened he gave me his condolences and in a message his passion for me was portrayed. I hope he knows up there how grateful I still am for that. Helped me on my darkest days. Brings tears writing this. I hope he is looking down seeing how many friends he has and how much love we have for him.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

done... big bump for my bro... there is a lot of members here, every little bit helps guys

Just saw this. Completely blown away. He was incredibly nice to me even though he barely knew me. Donation sent.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Sent. Never even new this gofundme existed till Dante challenged it. I just missed it. So never think bumping this sort of thing does not help.

PWood

Q donated to me, so I repaid the favor.

You and you're family have been in my thoughts

Lets bump this back up guys for such a giving person. As Dante said in a previous post, this guy gave out hundreds of free samples to people on this board. He was also one of the first guys to help people when they asked. On here for over a decade and the least we can do is help his wife and son as best we can. $5, $10, $????? every bit helps no matter how big or little. The least we can do is help his son who is arguably, going into the toughest part of his life.

Just donate something fellas.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity