over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

please help...Red Bump

curls-for-girls

Registered
I just started my second cycle on suday. My first injection of test E has been painfull for the past 3 days and now i have developed a red lump at the injection site (my right glute). what should I do?

thanks everyone

someones allegic to something.....EO maybe? does it feel like someone hit you in the arse with a baseball bat?

someones allegic to something.....EO maybe? does it feel like someone hit you in the arse with a baseball bat?
I love your sig.

Anyways, I never had this feeling. From the past threads it looks like it could the allegic to the oil. Maybe irretion... to much BA possible?

try sitting on a heating pad and massage it as much as u can.

and if you think its infected, go see a dr asap! and if you got some anti-biotics, eat iT.

i had lumps that lasted for two weeks on my outer calf from prop, couldnt walk, n had to use crutches... it was really bad.. i thought it was abscess for sure but it wasn't.

if you dont wanna tell the dr its oil in there, tell him animal grade b12 used. they always believe it. i think... lol

good luck! i know its scarry... but u'll be alright!

The Test E is balkin pharm any every had this problem with this product? My brother injected the same product differnt vial the same day and hes got the same problem... i never had this probelm with any other test ive taken

whats EO base?

thanks

The Test E is balkin pharm any every had this problem with this product? My brother injected the same product differnt vial the same day and hes got the same problem... i never had this probelm with any other test ive taken

whats EO base?

thanks

EO ethyl oleate. some use this instead of ________ oil (cottonseed , grape seed etc) you might be the few that is allergic to it if it is EO based. i know EO based test leaves a baseball size lump on my arse for at least a week:eek:

if you find out its EO based, you can dilute it(cut your gear) with some oil. (cottonseed etc) it should minimize the pain. good luck bro.

What is the concentration of the gear? If its test 400 mg/ml or something of that nature then they most probably used EO to help keep it in solution. Personally, I would never use anything over 250 mg/ml for long ester and 100 mg/ml for short esters.

Bro you are most likely having a reaction to the oil or benzyl alcohol. I react very strongly to EO and BA; an injection in my glute will often result in swelling in the tissues a good 10 inches in diameter around the injection site, usually lasting about a week.

One trick is to inject the muscle you are working that day, as the stretching and contraction will help to dissipate the substance faster. Massage and heat then cold compresses are good too.

I have also noted that shooting delts is more tolerable for me as there are far less nerves and blood vessels there than in the glutes/quads. Basically you don't feel the irritation as much.

And as other guys have said, "cutting" it with sterile oil or something like EQ or deca really helps.

This is just the reality of UG gear- some of us will react strongly to the agent(s) and oil used. If you don't want to deal with it, go HG.

I say if there is no ssigh of infection (fever, naseau, headache, overall achy feeling) then bite the bullet and deal with the pain. These compounds can be painful from time to time. PP has some stuff u could use for Infection if thats what it is, check it out

Thanks a lot for all the help everyone. I feel better knowing that.

By the way it was 250mg/ml

Do you have a fever, naseau, headache, overall achy feeling ???? you might just be allergic to EO or Ba... how many cc are you injecting, whats the size of you needle ( should be 1.5 inch in the glute); did you clean the vial and the site of injection good? there can be a lot of reason, but as long, you are not sick you should be O.K..... you should try in shoulder next time; First time on test E?
I know i'm allergic to Test P, so i stay away from it.

Thanks a lot for all the help everyone. I feel better knowing that.

By the way it was 250mg/ml

Well, I doubt it is EO then. Probably just too much BA. I think a lot of the places put too much in just to be safe to avoid infections. I think of it as a way to compensate for less than sterile conditions where the solution is cooked up and bottled.

I just started my second cycle on suday. My first injection of test E has been painfull for the past 3 days and now i have developed a red lump at the injection site (my right glute). what should I do?

thanks everyone

no need to worry yet, same thing has happened to me and it took like a week and a half for my body to get used to the test, my ass hurt like hell and i could barely sit down on it or walk, but i toughed it out and eventually it goes away.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws