over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PLEASE HELP THIS WOMAN...

Very sad that this is a result of religious views, I dont believe that signing the petition will make one bit of difference but thanks Tom for bringing this to our attention.

I think Buselmo has made the clearest points in this thread, he lives in this area of the world and sees the results, good and bad, of Sharia Law.

I remember BaldNazi had a thread a while ago about the atrocities committed in Israel but that got locked due to a few nerves being touched, the point I'm trying to make is that theres horrific shit going on all over the world and its not something thats specific to the current 'bad guys'.

Remember all those millions of people who protested in Iran at the rigged elections? The government didn't care about the views and rights of its own citizens, I doubt it gives a shit about an online petition by westerners but the fact that we can petition and speak out about this barbaric act is what differentiates the free world from the rest.

Ok so now im curious. How did you break free from this? your english is obviously fine, you dont seem to buy into the extreme ideas you were taught in school. and obviously you live in what we consider the middle east. so how did you seperate yourself from what seems to be an ideology shared by most that live there?...Im not trying to be an asshole, im genuinely curious. Please dont take anything i asked as a shot at you. im just wondering thats all.

PS this is sick. anyone who throws a stone at that woman deserves the same in return.

LOL! don't worry about it bro :)... it's all good
i was VERY fortunate to have educated parents who taught me to think for myself and ask questions. I remember when i was 6 years old, my cousins were sleeping over and they are an extremely religious bunch (they used to call us infidels back in the 80's cuz we had a tv and VCR at home)... anyway, we were talking and i just blurted "I wonder what god looks like?" and they kept telling me "you can't ask that question... it's a sin to think about it"... i kept on going with the "why?" shit until they started telling me that i'd go to hell if i ask why one more time.
after that, i just started asking questions.... with, obviously, no answers. until i convinced myself that i'm just a person who can think living in between monkeys who can't do shit except follow rediculous orders without questioning anything.
let me tell you how rediculous it is with these religious extremist... we have a lot of indian and philipino drivers who work for families around here because women can't drive... now, in islam, women can't be alone with a man who isn't a direct relative... and we have something called "relative by breast feeding"... meaning, if your mom breast fed your neighboor's daughter, then she is considered your sister by breast feeding and you can't marry her and you are considered a relative.
anyway, so one of these religious extremists (mostly they are held in high regards and they tell muslims what to do) said that in order for this to be halal (acceptable in religion) the women should breast feed the driver so that he could become her brother in breast feeding...

basically, he can't be alone with her because of fear that the woman will givin in to her will of wanting to have sex with any man she sees (yes, that's how we think here)... BUT the only way to make it right is for the "stranger" to suck on her tits... MAKES PERFECT FUCKING SENSE!!!!

anyway, i love to think about shit and a lot of people don't agree with me in these issues and i really don't care as long as no one gets hurt... my wife believes in god, spirits, the prophet... etc... and i really don't... if there was a true heaven and hell and it was that serious (eternity in damnation and torture or pleasure) i believe that god would be 'down here' telling us how serious this is instead of 'sending' some whack jobs telling us to stone a woman cuz we think she had sex with a man... funny how we don't even know who the man is... but she just had sex...with... uhhh.. who cares!!! let's stone her...

anyway, i live with these people and i know i cannot change them, so i just go with the act... when in rome... or to be exact... when you're between people who are utterly barbaric and think that people 3000 years ago were 20 feet tall but insist that believing in evolution is blasphemy... you have to go with the act not to get killed. yes... if you were muslim and then you left islam, you are sentenced to death because god wants that.

people in other countries (especially the states) are surprised why don't people like me speak up or whatever and form organizations and shit in our countries... LOL! ... you people really don't appreciate the freedom you guys have. our lives and dignity here have no value to the people who are in control... sadly, 99% of the people here follow their words as gospel and question NOTHING!! there are many people here who think dinosaurs are a plot from jews to trick us into believing in that there was life before adam and eve. LOL!
please... see how much dignity we have... look at the name of my country right up there.... do you know what the first part of the country's name means? it means we are OWNED by the people with that name. what's the name of the royal family here?
that's how much dignity and rights we have.

oh, and if you don't hear from me again... don't be surprised... they probably read what i said... LOL!

there are many people here who think dinosaurs are a plot from jews to trick us into believing in that there was life before adam and eve. LOL!

There are people in the states who think the same thing... its either a trick of the jews or the devil or both... we have lots of religious whackos here too

SHE WON'T BE STONED!!!!!

THANK YOU to everyone who signed the petition. It may not have been that but something changed thier minds. She still faces punishment but at least not in such a barbaric manner. here's the story:

Iran woman escapes stoning death for adultery
Page last updated at 01:30 GMT, Friday, 9 July 2010 02:30 UK
E-mail this to a friend Printable version Ms Ashtiani says she was forced to confess to adultery during questioning The authorities in Iran have announced that a woman convicted of adultery will not be stoned to death.

But it is not clear whether they have lifted the death sentence against Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani, who has been in prison in Tabriz since 2006.

The 43-year-old had already been punished with flogging for an "illicit relationship" outside marriage when another court tried her for adultery.

There has been an international campaign to prevent her being stoned.

UK Foreign Secretary William Hague said stoning was a "medieval punishment" and that its continued use showed Iran's disregard for human rights.

"If the punishment is carried out, it will disgust and appal the watching world," he told a news conference in London on Thursday.

Under Iran's strict interpretation of Islamic law, sex before marriage is punishable by 100 lashes, but married offenders are sentenced to death by stoning. The stones used must be large enough to cause the condemned pain, but not sufficient to kill immediately.

Ms Ashtiani's lawyer and human rights activists had warned that her execution was imminent, after appeals for clemency were rejected.

In May 2006, a criminal court in East Azerbaijan province found Ms Ashtiani guilty of having had an "illicit relationship" with two men following the death of her husband. She was given 99 lashes.

But that September, during the trial of a man accused of murdering her husband, another court reopened an adultery case based on events that allegedly took place before her husband died.

Despite retracting a confession the she said she had been forced to make under duress, Ms Ashtiani was found guilty.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"!!![/SIZE][/B]So how many of those that will be holding stones to throw can make this claim, honestly??????:(

Exactly. I was going to post this..

Is that quote not in the Quran? Or is it just in the Bible..

If its in the Quran, then there is definitely a bit of hypocrisy going on..

oh, and if you don't hear from me again... don't be surprised... they probably read what i said... LOL!

Hahaha! You got your under cover plan, ak, multiple rounds, body armour, and drone survellince/protection running at all times don't ya man?!:D

All kidding aside...LET'S GO TOSS AROUND SOME HEAVY STUFF.;)

Last edited:
Exactly. I was going to post this..

Is that quote not in the Quran? Or is it just in the Bible..

If its in the Quran, then there is definitely a bit of hypocrisy going on..
Well I am not sure if it is in the Koran, but it damn sure is in the bible. I beleive it was Jesus who said it. He intervened in a stoning about to take place, held up a rock in his hand and spoke the words. After he stood there and looked at the crowd they all began to drop their stones. The phrase has always been one that stuck in my head and it is true. it follows on the heals of "Judge not lest ye be judged". I am not an overly religious man but the bible has some incredible quotes and logic in it.

On another note, I am releived that this poor woman, who in my opinion has suffered enough already is not going to be stoned. But her true fate is still in question. She has already served four long years in prison waiting for her death sentance, is that not cruel punishment already? I hope that she will be released to her family, Shamed or not at least she lives....................for now!;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws