over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please Help, Very Scared .

Well if you don't do it for you or care about that, maybe think about others that your issues could effect....for christs sakes YOU WERE DRIVING this morning and had it happen....what if you passed out???? Could of killed a bunch of innocent people and for what????

Use your f'ing brain. If you aren't going to go, atleast stay off the road so you don't kill others...how will you deal with killing them if you live thru it???

If it were me, I'd go get checked out.
I would bet you were just having panic attacks, but there is no reason not to get checked out.

Someone mentioned it already, but I think it needs to be brought up...
all of us are so used to taking drugs, that we lose track sometimes thinking that we can only have health issues from drug use.... forgetting that sometimes people that don't use drugs at all have serious health issues out of nowhere. My grandmother (who I never met) had a stroke at age 27 and died. I assume she was not a drug user of any kind, you just never know what could be going on in someone's body.
Get checked out and make sure nothing serious is going on. You don't have to be on AAS to have a heart problem or a stroke.

Nobody knows what the problem is,

But there is a now a psychological component thats not going to go away for a while.

125mg of prop every other day? Who the phuck advises newbes that this is the way to go?

Our suggestion would be either recognize that maybe this is not for you and get out or maybe a reasonable dose of sus per week until your balls grow back.

Its supposed to make you feel good and enhance your life, not scare the shit out of you.

IPG

:yeahthat:Def need to take it easy for a while lay off or back off the juice get your blood work done and see where you are at then.

Last edited:
Why are you drinking coffee then driving when your going through an anxiety episode? Use your brain! I guarantee if you stop the aas and have no stimulants you will feel better in a matter of days. It's good you are seeing your doctor... hopefully you get everything sorted.

I just want to add a few things about general anxiety. Some people are naturally more anxious than others... they may be more sensitive to lifes ups and downs. So they are never too far away from possible crippling thoughts. Although it can hit anyone. It's common when recently going through alot of stress... that maybe a traumatic event (death, job loss, divorce etc).

I notice many mentioning the effects of aas whilst others feel it is solely the person themselves that are the issue. Obviously taking something is not gonna give you anxiety in one sense. There has to be underlying issues. You need to cope with them before you can say you have conquered your anxiety. But one thing I have noticed is the effects certain drugs can have on me. It's not me creating them... ok it is but it's not my fault cos I am not a naturally anxious person... that may sound strange from someone who suffers from social/general anxiety. I am simply more sensitive to the drugs mental effects. I will be fine and I try x compound and bang bad anxiety. It's not even me creating this in my head it's simply the compound itself and it's effects on brain chemistry, hormones and well everything.

An example being off everything I am fine. Low test I feel the best ever. Moderate test (500mg) I am fine but may notice slight increase in anxiety but generally I am happy and feel great. High test as I am using now (1g) and my anxiety is alot higher. Sure tapering up may have reduced this but I started high. I thought I would have no issues but I guess not... no biggie (sort of). Been on just over a week. I think (hope) once I get used to this I will be fine and I am sure I will. But now I have to be careful cos if I put myself in an uncomfortable environment I could react badly. For me that could simply be a very busy room and it's very hot or a crowded bus etc. Sounds silly but it's just the way it is... outside I am generally fine.

Eq is completely off the list... severe anxiety due to it's effects on GABA-ergic transmission. Took it before bed woke up and it was horrible.

High deca totally fine. As I am with adrol or dbol.

Tbol I noticed a slight increase but generally this was manageable. The same could be said for masteron but that was not high doses.

Tren- Not taken it since my anxiety started but not confident I will be fine. Gonna try it in a few months at 20mg per day.

I don't want people to blame aas cos that is silly. I just want to point out that everything we take can effect us in a number of ways. These effects on hormones and brain chemistry can be a catalyst to anxiety. I just have to be more careful and see how I am with each thing. Before I got anxiety I was the same as most people in my thoughts/beliefs regarding the subject. Fact is most people will never have to worry about anything I write here. They could take 1.5g eq for 20 weeks and be fine. I took 800mg eq in one cycle and was fine... no issues whatsoever. I used oral tren too. Alsorts of things I could not do now. Anxiety runs in my family and I haven't helped matters with my past (partying) so no biggie it's just annoying and effects me many days.

I don't want people who get slightly anxious to be worrying about everything. Obviously it's hard to tell an anxious person not to worry :D But just experiment and be more careful than most. Fact is your probably fine taking 300mg tren or 500mg eq etc. Just use your common sense.

Again that includes not drinking coffee when your going through an anxiety episode!

Last edited:
yes anabolics should cause if anything a good feeling not panic, I agree with all who stated that you have other "issues" which are causing the panic attacks, either too much caffeine, too much adhd medication or whatever you college kids take now to study
doctor patient privilege does have its' limitations so be careful what you say.
I dont know all of the facts of your life such as who you live with etc. but there are situations in which the physician has a duty to warn others which in that instance the privilege will be violated

yes anabolics should cause if anything a good feeling not panic, I agree with all who stated that you have other "issues" which are causing the panic attacks, either too much caffeine, too much adhd medication or whatever you college kids take now to study
doctor patient privilege does have its' limitations so be careful what you say.
I dont know all of the facts of your life such as who you live with etc. but there are situations in which the physician has a duty to warn others which in that instance the privilege will be violated

Although I agree with almost everything you write it is wrong to state anabolics should make you feel good and not give you panic. As I stated though everything else you write is spot on. There are other issues that cause panic attacks. AAS can be catalysts to panic as stimulants can. Caffeine being far worst than aas imo. This has a direct effect on anxiety. Caffeine will give anyone on this planet temporary anxiety... some may take 100mg whilst others would need 800mg. It's more aas (and caffeine) can put you in a certain environment that anxiety may result from. Think of it as a line/barrier and each thing can push you alittle closer. One thing may be enough. Some have such a long distance to their lines it is never a worry. Someone who is taking huge amounts of tren, eq and caffeine and has a stressful job probably isn't helping themselves.

An example why I agree is I am fine for over 3 months. Feel amazing and positive and have almost forgot about panic. Then I take eq in the night and wake up and bang severe anxiety. I had no caffeine etc etc. Solely the eq. I love coffee but have only has about 2 cups in 6 months so your spot on about that.

At the time of my anxiety starting I had a death in my family, was taking tren e and having lots of superpump250 so your guess is as good as mine. The combination of everything resulted in anxiety. No point in going on though just live for the future and as a result avoid the caffeine etc. Last point you would be shocked at the amount of people who have pm'ed me stating they started getting social/general anxiety when on tren e... the number is not coincidental.

Last edited:
So I didn't inject anything today, ate a very light breakfast, didn't take ANY supps, no vitamins, no nothing. I'm driving to school on the highway and I suddenly get it really quick, it felt like I was getting high, vision blurred for a second , heart beat a little fast then everything returned quick . I was fcking driving! I feel great now, but already called my doc to write me the paper for the blood test, asked for everything, liver enzymes, FSH, LH, cholestrol, RBC count and ofcourse everything else.

I absolutley think it was the winstrol, because I read up somewhere where people feel spacy. Is that a myth? I felt spacy during the attack, now I feel like its NOT going to happen again, I had NO side effects from the prop but horniness, strenth and night sweats.

Anything I should check for that they might not test for?

I never had any of that with Winstrol. I think I had a few panic attacks too prior to my heart attack and the symptoms are somewhat similar. When I had cardiomyopathy my heart rate was elevated to about 100 all day long, it was terrible.
When I had my heart attack the heart rate and rhythm was all screwed up and never got better on its own of course.

Hopefully what you have is just a panic problem, but it could be more. It could be that you have some minor blockages in some of your coronary arteries and during a normal everyday load you wont feel a thing but then when you push hard in the gym the lack of enough blood flow to the heart is felt, and thats why they run those rkg stress tests. I hope you can wear that halter monitor while you exercise because problems will show up then.

I can remember having those panic attacks and I only got mine when I was on tren.

I'm sorry, I post on here from my phone I barely have time to be on a computer lately to answer everyone, but yes all the stimulants I take is black coffee pre my work out, nothing else. I had a cup of coffee this morning before driving to school and it triggered my attack while driving a bit. I'm better, I'm not taking my shot tommorow of prop since that's basically what I'm on. I was feeling great what the fuck happened! UGHHHHHHHH.

You have no idea if the coffee triggered your "attack". See, this is what I knew would happen...After asking for advice on what this might be, you went with the answer that was the least scary (for piece of mind I'm sure)! You're already assuming that it's panic attacks, which it may very well be, and that your coffee triggered your attack, which you have no conclusive evidence of! Also, have a friend or family member drive you to your appointment...Or are you comfortable with the idea that you could loose consciousness behind the wheel and possibly maim or kill yourself or an innocent bystander? Use head and be responsible!! Don't be sorry after the fact!!!

well I'll be honest with you, I don't have any clue what is wrong with you as it could be a host of things, but I'll share something with you and you can either go get checked by a Dr or keep playing russian roulette with your life.

My brother had a few "fainting" spells. His primary Doctor told him it was just very bad anxiety and he'll be okay. Well low and behold a few months after he switched Dr's due to insurance changes, he told his new Dr everything and she did test on him. It turned out my brother has a heart condition. I can't remember the name of it now, but basically, when he gets to "excited" or "overworks" his body, his heart begins pumping so fast that it doesn't push enough blood to his brain, the lack of blood in his brain then causes him to have blackouts. He was on a med, I'm not sure what it is though. I think I explained that right. So his "bad anxiety", while it is related I guess, it's far worst then just an anxiety attack.

Now.... IMO, you should go and get checked by a DR asap.... however, it's your choice, no one on the board can force you to do anything. It's your body and your life. If you don't care enough to go to the ER, why should we? Sorry if I sound like a dick, but it is what it is, and I don't understand it when people argue about why they shouldn't get test done to be safe. You only have 1 life, do you really want it to end years before it should? The choice is yours man...not ours.

Sounds like he has cardiomyopathy perhaps and a low ejection fraction. He had bad tachycardia. THere are some electrical problems with the heart too, problems in the conduction system like the bundle of his. I guess he doesnt need a pacemaker?

You have no idea if the coffee triggered your "attack". See, this is what I knew would happen...After asking for advice on what this might be, you went with the answer that was the least scary (for piece of mind I'm sure)! You're already assuming that it's panic attacks, which it may very well be, and that your coffee triggered your attack, which you have no conclusive evidence of! Also, have a friend or family member drive you to your appointment...Or are you comfortable with the idea that you could loose consciousness behind the wheel and possibly maim or kill yourself or an innocent bystander? Use head and be responsible!! Don't be sorry after the fact!!!

Good post. Im with you. Don't assume the best scenario just to make yourself feel better. On the other hand you dont want to really freak out and make things worse, so its a matter of finding a good balance.

Just be sure to get looked at good. I would definitely try to see a CARDIOLOGIST and not just a family doctor/GP.

As far as the driving, if you feel like you could have passed out or you have been passing out then I would not be driving if I were you. Now I myself passed out here at my desk right after Christmas this year but I still drive. If you have those episodes a lot while driving then I would keep off the road. Ive had a handful of bad tachycardias while driving but they never got bad enough where i had to pull off. Its risky. I have the bad situation though where I will never get better and this is what I am stuck with. I cannot just sit home all day and not go anywhere, I have to live my life so I do drive. Hopefully your problme is only temporary and you can return to normal life once you get a correct diagnosis. I will tell you though that if youre going to pass out you do have some warning, and when you feel it comming on you should pull off the road and park it.

UPDATE:DOCTOR VISIT

Gents,

So i went to my doctor for a complete physical and my personal doctor wasnt there, but there are 2 doctors in the clinic and the second one is my brother's doctor. It was the first time him checking me out , VERY nice, and highly intellegent guy .

Done and EKG, BP , weight, temprature and the little stuff. So I started speaking to him about my attack , he said it was a panic attack, the I told him the truth about my use of anabolics and come to find out that his profession is HORMONES! I was shocked shit , he automatically drew my blood and wrote certain things to test for . He highly disagreed about my use and said you think you know by reading online but hormones are VERy complicated it took me 20 years to fully master them , he said im young, the Pituitary has a memory up to 30 years so it WILL result in a future disorder in something. I didnt know wether he is tryna scare me because he is good friends with my father and brother or he was being honest. He said he has patients that has a history of steroid use and now they cant get it up and they come to me saying " doc I cant get it up with my wife, I dont know if shes cheating on me" .

He kept on and he said hell call me in 2 days regarding my blood work , He told me to come in tommorow to attach a heart moniter for me to work out with and sleep with for 24 hours to read my heart.

I stopped the test , i will go back to 100mg EOD on monday because Ive had red eyes and my trainer told me to stop for 4 days to drain it out because i might be having an allergic reaction .

The doctor scared the living shit out of me and now im 4 weeks into my cycle confused as FUCK, depressed from a break up, and just fucking miserable , I wanted to get bigger and leaner, one of my personal goals was to make my ex regret that she has ever left me by upping my lifestyle .

I dont drink, i dont smoke, i dont do any drugs except this , I know Everyone around me is doing from recreational drugs to ridiculous amount of drinking and etc..

I feel fucked mentally, emotionally, and physically .

You should do like your friends and burn some weed. You need to relax. Seriously. There is no moral high ground between AAS and pot. But one of the 2 is exacerbating your grief, while the other would help it.

Good move on the doctor. You're too young to die. College isn't so bad. Break-ups happen. Relax. It will all pass.

Women come and go man there is no sense in making one jealous for breaking up with you when there is always a better hotter chick around the corner!;) catch my drift?

Gents,

So i went to my doctor for a complete physical and my personal doctor wasnt there, but there are 2 doctors in the clinic and the second one is my brother's doctor. It was the first time him checking me out , VERY nice, and highly intellegent guy .

Done and EKG, BP , weight, temprature and the little stuff. So I started speaking to him about my attack , he said it was a panic attack, the I told him the truth about my use of anabolics and come to find out that his profession is HORMONES! I was shocked shit , he automatically drew my blood and wrote certain things to test for . He highly disagreed about my use and said you think you know by reading online but hormones are VERy complicated it took me 20 years to fully master them , he said im young, the Pituitary has a memory up to 30 years so it WILL result in a future disorder in something. I didnt know wether he is tryna scare me because he is good friends with my father and brother or he was being honest. He said he has patients that has a history of steroid use and now they cant get it up and they come to me saying " doc I cant get it up with my wife, I dont know if shes cheating on me" .

He kept on and he said hell call me in 2 days regarding my blood work , He told me to come in tommorow to attach a heart moniter for me to work out with and sleep with for 24 hours to read my heart.

I stopped the test , i will go back to 100mg EOD on monday because Ive had red eyes and my trainer told me to stop for 4 days to drain it out because i might be having an allergic reaction .

The doctor scared the living shit out of me and now im 4 weeks into my cycle confused as FUCK, depressed from a break up, and just fucking miserable , I wanted to get bigger and leaner, one of my personal goals was to make my ex regret that she has ever left me by upping my lifestyle .

I dont drink, i dont smoke, i dont do any drugs except this , I know Everyone around me is doing from recreational drugs to ridiculous amount of drinking and etc..

Sounds like you found a good doctor there. Stick with him and take into account whatever he says when you make your decisions.

It will be good that you have the holter monitor to wear while you work out, on 24 hours a day while you live your life. Hopefully an episode will happen while you have it on so he can look that over.

Sounds like he ordered a lot of blood work and knows what to look for, perhaps make a point of asking about your hemoglobin/hematocrit.

One thing to keep in mind about the ekgs is the fact that it can be perfectly normal even though you have heart trouble. I know this because it happened to me once. If the problem persists maybe the doc might think about ordering an echocardiogram.

Gents,

I stopped the test, i will go back to 100mg EOD on monday because Ive had red eyes and my trainer told me to stop for 4 days to drain it out because i might be having an allergic reaction .

Congratulation on getting the check up and tests! Sounds like you have a good doctor!! He may not agree with your use and erectile dysfunction is something you should be familiar with, as far as a topic goes, from being a member here. You are very lucky to have such a thorough doctor!! Don't be in such a hurry to jump back on AAS. Make sure your health is in order first!! You'll still be able to grow a week from now or even a month from now!!!

Last edited:
Bro,

You lucky to have guys that care about you,

Heres the problem you got now. If its really a panic attack then you are so psycholgically scarred now that it does not matter whether you do juice, an asprin, or smoke a joint. If you believe theres a possability that something may go wrong, you are going to go into an attack.

Gear is not your problem anymore, unless its not a panic attack. If it is, like the guy who smokes a joint and has panic attacks, he is just plain bringing it upon himself unnecessarilly and will never overcome it that way.

If its a panic attack and you could have willed it away you would not have had it.

Do not undersestimate the power of whats occuring psychologically, and be alittle careful about what you put in your body until you know you are strong enough psychologically.

Panic attacks do not make you a pussy, but not appreciating the power of them may make you an idiot.

IPG

Last edited:
Msaldrof, do you think I should take my 100mg of test tommorow before the moniter is attached? Because I was supposed to take my shot today and Didn't , I wanna see if the test is causing anything irregular because when the attack happened I was on the test and winny, I'm going to continue the test but not the winny . Prop clears the system in what , 4 days? If I don't take it tommorow it'll make it 3 days with no test and remember my balls are kind of surpressed, I don't wanna cause any shock to my system but completely draining the prop then my body starts recovery.

Should I take the shot tommorow or just begin week 4 on Monday? That will make me 5 days with no injection if I did so ..

The doctor is very nice I felt stupid lying to him, saying I was on anatropin test booster so he smirks and looks at me and says, say the truth because he automatically wrote anatropin down and turned to his computer like he was about to google it lol

He told me I'm young and healthy and liked my physique , he told me your organs are precious , he kind of sensed that I'm knowledgable about what I'm doing when I told him I'm starting HCG at the end of this week for the rest of the cycle, he knows I'm an engineering major, he told me when I graduate he's gunna call me to fix his BMW because its my profession, then said just like you're good at fixing thing because you know it, I'm telling you, you're damaging your body and my precious organs that are more precious than his BMW.

He told me everything is fine and will be fine, but your hormonal glands will hate you and they're the ONLY things that if I fuck up they will never return to normal. He told me body builders burn out their thyroids all the time, balls and everything and they get to a point where they have to be on hormonal therapy for the rest of their lives.

I told him doc relax, I'm NOT running rediculous doses or crazy amounts of gear, I told him what I'm running is almost nothing compared to others, he told me to NEVER compare my self to anyone else. Like if my best friend chugs down a bottle of vodka doesn't mean I have the same tolerance just because we are the same age etc and could fail my liver and when my liver fails it'll take the kidneys with it so I'm dead.

He was very convincing, he told me I can talk to you all day about it and he knows how I feel that he's just a doctor what else he's going to say, but in that cause I landed with a doctor who knows this ish like the back of his hand , he told me that the damage can goo as deep as to my chromosomes .

He didn't freak me out though, he told me to stay at a moderate dose if I wanted to continue and that I should stay in contact with him constantly every 2 weeks until I finish the cycle if I'm stubborn to continue , he told me you're probably feeling too good now and that I might pay for this feeling later on and he tapped me on the shoulder when I said ill get ooff with a PCT , so kind of made him feel less worried .

You guys have been awesome, and will keep ya updated tommorow and when the doctor calls.

Here is what I would do (had simialar shit)

Find a local lab company, spend 200$ get a complete blood panel done.

eliminate the stress. I had a terrible break up about a year ago, very physical/mentally/abusive relationship. Went literally over a week once without consuming anything other than milk and water from the depression from it.

I would get anxiety attacks, the high bp from being on high aas and bloated at the time would make me collapse/black out when the two combined.

I would also get a cheap blood sugar monitor and make sure its not insulin related.

Also theres the possibility that your aas isn't what its supposed to be or is contaminated.

That is EXACTLY what the EMT said, a panic attack. I am going through a terrible terrible break up , it fucks with me day and night and I can't focus for shit on anything, I feel like I'm VERY VERY angry and you guys can't take the gym away from me, the gym is where I take that anger out . I'm dropping the winstrol, fuck it its some bullshit lab the I got from OLM that I don't like their customer service or their shit . I have no heart issues or NOTHING , I've been an athlete since junior High school , swimming, football, and got into powerlifting. My heart beat so fucking fast during that attack, honest to got if any overweight peron or a non athlete would have caught a cardiac arrest. It beat and no joke id say about 180 to 190 beats a minutes , then dropped back to normal.

Regarding my old posts I said there is NO one around me that uses sport supplements or is interested in them, I can't consult NO one but you guys, that's why I run on here when anything happens just for comfort, so if you're not going to comfort me and just going to tell me I should stop or whatever the fuck it just gets me mad, my last posts regarding a test flu, I came on here saying the symptoms EVERYONE is telling me to stop and and shit, only 1 only 1 person said it was test flu and ill be fine in a week . All the other posts were straight up you should stop, or you're fucking up or you're gunna die,

come on.

If you guys are going to penalize me then ill be more than glad to leave eevry time I come here for help .

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear