over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please Help, Very Scared .

All I can think is this:
FUCK there is alot more important things then being muscular. To the opener, if the only think that is important is getting big and lean at the cost of anything, THEN you need to think on your life. I think you may have some issues with depression. Getting big will not make you happy that is a fact.

Msaldrof, do you think I should take my 100mg of test tommorow before the moniter is attached? Because I was supposed to take my shot today and Didn't , I wanna see if the test is causing anything irregular because when the attack happened I was on the test and winny, I'm going to continue the test but not the winny . Prop clears the system in what , 4 days? If I don't take it tommorow it'll make it 3 days with no test and remember my balls are kind of surpressed, I don't wanna cause any shock to my system but completely draining the prop then my body starts recovery.

Should I take the shot tommorow or just begin week 4 on Monday? That will make me 5 days with no injection if I did so ..

The doctor is very nice I felt stupid lying to him, saying I was on anatropin test booster so he smirks and looks at me and says, say the truth because he automatically wrote anatropin down and turned to his computer like he was about to google it lol

He told me I'm young and healthy and liked my physique , he told me your organs are precious , he kind of sensed that I'm knowledgable about what I'm doing when I told him I'm starting HCG at the end of this week for the rest of the cycle, he knows I'm an engineering major, he told me when I graduate he's gunna call me to fix his BMW because its my profession, then said just like you're good at fixing thing because you know it, I'm telling you, you're damaging your body and my precious organs that are more precious than his BMW.

He told me everything is fine and will be fine, but your hormonal glands will hate you and they're the ONLY things that if I fuck up they will never return to normal. He told me body builders burn out their thyroids all the time, balls and everything and they get to a point where they have to be on hormonal therapy for the rest of their lives.

I told him doc relax, I'm NOT running rediculous doses or crazy amounts of gear, I told him what I'm running is almost nothing compared to others, he told me to NEVER compare my self to anyone else. Like if my best friend chugs down a bottle of vodka doesn't mean I have the same tolerance just because we are the same age etc and could fail my liver and when my liver fails it'll take the kidneys with it so I'm dead.

He was very convincing, he told me I can talk to you all day about it and he knows how I feel that he's just a doctor what else he's going to say, but in that cause I landed with a doctor who knows this ish like the back of his hand , he told me that the damage can goo as deep as to my chromosomes .

He didn't freak me out though, he told me to stay at a moderate dose if I wanted to continue and that I should stay in contact with him constantly every 2 weeks until I finish the cycle if I'm stubborn to continue , he told me you're probably feeling too good now and that I might pay for this feeling later on and he tapped me on the shoulder when I said ill get ooff with a PCT , so kind of made him feel less worried .

You guys have been awesome, and will keep ya updated tommorow and when the doctor calls.

Frankly if I were you I would get off completely for now and clean up, try to get back to normal with a pct. The way I am now after what happened to me I would not go back on ever again if I were you, but before my heart attack I would have gone back on. Its up to you really, its your life.

I like how your doc told you to not compare your dose to others. Like he inferred, some guys can smoke 3 packs a day and never have a single health issue. I have a friend that smoke 3-4 pack a day and he has been doing that now since he was 18 yrs old, so thats 25 yrs and not one health problem. His father and grandfather are the same way. Genetics. Some can abuse their bodies and get away with it. You might not be one of those people.

I once had a heart condition called cardiomyopathy, several guys on here have had it too while on steroids, and when we got off it went away. What did I do though, I went back on! Bam years later I have my heart attack. There is one other member on here that had cardiomyopathy and went back on AAS, it should be interesting to see if he has complications follow many years later like what happened with me.

All I can think is this:
FUCK there is alot more important things then being muscular. To the opener, if the only think that is important is getting big and lean at the cost of anything, THEN you need to think on your life. I think you may have some issues with depression. Getting big will not make you happy that is a fact.

Reminds me of the sponser on here that has "Get big or die trying" as part of their banner. Guys joking around, "well if I die they are at least going to have a tough time finding a casket big enough."

Maldrof, so tommorow I'm going to get back on with 75mg of test prop, its been 3 days with out it and I love it. Eye redness went away, I feel good , and blood pressure is normal, beats hard when I wake up and eat a big meal etc, normal stuff, but I've been getting great sleep. I have a slight bronchitis that I caught from the wether, has my with a headache everytime I cough hard, but when I had it and worked out I felt instantly better and never affected my workouts. I haven't worked out since Tuesday and stopped cutting and was having a full card refuel and high protien diets .

Gunna inject in the morning , and work out 5 hours later, I feel my self again, and I strongly think that it was a panic attack , because 2 days ago every time I thought deeply about my ex I literally felt my blood pressure go up.

I'm gunna hit some sour with 2 or 3 hits with my cousin, and this guy is like the snoop doggs shadow, he smokes extreme amounts of weed that would have me black out if I ever tried to take a close dose to what he smokes, and we have the same genetics almost. Ill sleep my anexiety off tonight with it , I LOVE sleeping high at night, I wake up so refreshed to the point I literally wanted to make it my sleeping medicine because I struggle with being insomniac, I'm the type that worries a lot and need to chill because I'm too young . I worry for things to go perfect and if they don't I stress my heart out.

This break up, first cycle, alone journy in the steroid world, engineering final design project ( building an auotomatic black board eraser) , control systems exams,bad relationship with my boss at work sensing that I'm getting fired soon (least of my worries) , becoming anti social, hard dieting , and hard workouts.

I think my body actually did my a favor by having such an attack and not a heart attack god forbid.

I'm destroyed psychologically , not physically , but I think its more damaging. I'm very calm and smiling all the time but I dose off 90% of the day, and my heart is FULL 120% of ANGER, I'm so angry so so angry and I'm going to explode.

Maldrof, so tommorow I'm going to get back on with 75mg of test prop, its been 3 days with out it and I love it. Eye redness went away, I feel good , and blood pressure is normal, beats hard when I wake up and eat a big meal etc, normal stuff, but I've been getting great sleep. I have a slight bronchitis that I caught from the wether, has my with a headache everytime I cough hard, but when I had it and worked out I felt instantly better and never affected my workouts. I haven't worked out since Tuesday and stopped cutting and was having a full card refuel and high protien diets .

Gunna inject in the morning , and work out 5 hours later, I feel my self again, and I strongly think that it was a panic attack , because 2 days ago every time I thought deeply about my ex I literally felt my blood pressure go up.

I'm gunna hit some sour with 2 or 3 hits with my cousin, and this guy is like the snoop doggs shadow, he smokes extreme amounts of weed that would have me black out if I ever tried to take a close dose to what he smokes, and we have the same genetics almost. Ill sleep my anexiety off tonight with it , I LOVE sleeping high at night, I wake up so refreshed to the point I literally wanted to make it my sleeping medicine because I struggle with being insomniac, I'm the type that worries a lot and need to chill because I'm too young . I worry for things to go perfect and if they don't I stress my heart out.

This break up, first cycle, alone journy in the steroid world, engineering final design project ( building an auotomatic black board eraser) , control systems exams,bad relationship with my boss at work sensing that I'm getting fired soon (least of my worries) , becoming anti social, hard dieting , and hard workouts.

I think my body actually did my a favor by having such an attack and not a heart attack god forbid.

I'm destroyed psychologically , not physically , but I think its more damaging. I'm very calm and smiling all the time but I dose off 90% of the day, and my heart is FULL 120% of ANGER, I'm so angry so so angry and I'm going to explode.

Well, for now just try to stay within no more than 150 mg/wk of the test, and thats it for steroids. Try a hrt dose. Dosing that much a week with prop will require at least 3x a week I would think, so do 50mg each day MWF.

Now that you mention the weed, some of the arrythmia problem you are having now might be due to that. Have you had trouble with your heart after smoking any of that? Im not sure what you mean by sour. When I was in High School I used to party and smoke weed and had a couple of episodes really bad just like you describe after smoking it. I think sometimes that crap is laced with other drugs you dont even know about. Some weed is laced with formaldehyde and it can make you freak out like that. You might want to seriously look at what youre doing there. I had a terrible episode once after smoking just a little bit of a joint with buddies. They didnt have any problems, but I did. I smoked a lot too and wasnt a novice at it, sorry to say.

CHECK THIS SHIT OUT: IT CAN TRIGGER HEART ATTACKS

**broken link removed**
Part of the piece:
"
These findings come from a study of 3,882 people who survived heart attacks. It was conducted at a number of centers around the country, including Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, where Mittleman works. In the study, 124 people reported using marijuana regularly. Of these, 37 people said they used it within 24 hours of their heart attacks. Nine said they smoked it within an hour of their attacks.

From this data, the researchers conclude that the relative risk of a heart attack jumped 4.8 times within the first hour after smoking, then dropped to 1.7 times in the second hour. That’s still double the risk, but the drop indicates that the danger declines rapidly"

I sure as heck felt like the one time that I was going to have one. They hooked me up to an EKG and it was normal though and they sent me home. I felt like I was going to die.

Last edited:
Well, for now just try to stay within no more than 150 mg/wk of the test, and thats it for steroids. Try a hrt dose. Dosing that much a week with prop will require at least 3x a week I would think, so do 50mg each day MWF.

Now that you mention the weed, some of the arrythmia problem you are having now might be due to that. Have you had trouble with your heart after smoking any of that? Im not sure what you mean by sour. When I was in High School I used to party and smoke weed and had a couple of episodes really bad just like you describe after smoking it. I think sometimes that crap is laced with other drugs you dont even know about. Some weed is laced with formaldehyde and it can make you freak out like that. You might want to seriously look at what youre doing there. I had a terrible episode once after smoking just a little bit of a joint with buddies. They didnt have any problems, but I did. I smoked a lot too and wasnt a novice at it, sorry to say.

**broken link removed**
Part of the piece:
"
These findings come from a study of 3,882 people who survived heart attacks. It was conducted at a number of centers around the country, including Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, where Mittleman works. In the study, 124 people reported using marijuana regularly. Of these, 37 people said they used it within 24 hours of their heart attacks. Nine said they smoked it within an hour of their attacks.

From this data, the researchers conclude that the relative risk of a heart attack jumped 4.8 times within the first hour after smoking, then dropped to 1.7 times in the second hour. That’s still double the risk, but the drop indicates that the danger declines rapidly"

I sure as heck felt like the one time that I was going to have one. They hooked me up to an EKG and it was normal though and they sent me home. I felt like I was going to die.

x2 on the weed part.

I used to smoke a bit with some friends and stuff and one time i had some hemp oil i think it was... one hit of it and i thought i was gonna die. my chest killed me and my lungs were on fire... last time i ever smoked.. scared me shitless lol

Well I missed this threadby a few days. I just spent 30 or so mins reading this thread. JustWannaBeHuge and Maldorf you guya are great for sharing yours and other expireinces. Everyone in this thread were all psostive and wanted nothing but the best for you bro to be safe and get to a doc. I have noticed these past few months it seems these threads are kinda getting a lil more common then I have ever seen.
I just wanted to chime in and say it was great to see the people here tell you and give you advice on what to do. As you can see they want the best for you they dont want you to get hurt or lose your life over supps. Its guys like Maldorf who has been there done that and imo I would of been to doc same day as he said go now. However it took you a few days am very glad you did go. JWBH, bro that is a scary story really makes you think. Keep us posted bro and stay healthy.

You are playing around with your life, very bad choice for you to not go to the hospital. You need an ekg at the minimum. An echocardiogram would be good too.

I had that very same symptom, loosing sight, when I had my heart attack squating heavy at the gym. I was totally blind for about 10 sec or so and then everything slowly started to fade in, I had tunnel vision at first and then my line of sight widened. I also went deaf and had a strong ringing sound in my ears when my hearing came back. I wouldnt doubt if you have a coronary artery clogged up. Dont fuck around anymore, get your ass to the hospital now.

Listen to this man.

Only reason why people are telling you to stop for a while and get checked out is because they are trying to help and a lot of smart good people are on these boards.

Better safe then sorry. And the gear will always be there, maybe you just need different stuff - who knows.

Did you want these guys to say "Shit don't be a pussy, get back to the gym and suck it up!" lol seriously bro this board has good people and good advice. ;)

**broken link removed**
Part of the piece:
"

I think the "study" above is generating statistics with assumptions. Weed causes panic attacks more than anything on earth, panic attacks can cause heart attacks, the irony being most people have panic attacks thinking they are having a heart attack. If someone is going to have a heart attack, and weed causes it, they are a ticking timebomb anyway, weed or not...

If the OP is high when this happens it is 100% the weed...

he told me that the damage can goo as deep as to my chromosomes .

I am confused by this... is it an expression, meaning the damage will depend on your genetic make up, as in how well your individual genes tolerate drug use/abuse?

my unsolicited opinion

nextpimp718,

I hope you are feeling better and attending to your health because you have
zero business being on drugs. That means any drugs that are not prescribed
by a medical doctor. Period. End of story. Face it, you are not equipped
physically or emotionally for anything that does not promote your health and
wellbeing. From this thread and other threads that you have participated in
tells me you have a lot of growing up to do.

While you may not currently have any medical problems, you clearly have
some mental issues that need attention too. Retain the doctors you have now
(that was a smart move) . . . the cat is out of the bag so to speak. And
while you are at it, see a “head doctor”, a physiatrist and or a psychologist.
Get your head on straight and you will be healthier and happier. I am serious.

This is not the time to play, to guess, to hope and pray. If you must continue
down the path you are on, please keep accurate, very detailed records along
the way because if you mess up along the way, at least somebody will have
some clue as to what caused what and can unravel the mess you got yourself
in. Remember . . . there is no going back . . . you can't un-ring a bell.

I can understand your impatience. You are young, early twenty’s, living at
home, going to college. But you need to have a serious physical and mental
foundation to lay before you even think about s teroids and even come close
to realizing your maximum natural potential. But your over exuberance and
enthusiasm is on par with your ignorance and lack of self-esteem. Nothing
wrong with being ignorant, we are all ignorant in many areas. Hell . . . I'm
the King of Ignorance, with some stupidity thrown in for good measure.

I have said this before . . . the money you spend on the drugs, buy some good
healthy food; vitamins and p rotein if you must, and become an expert on
nutrition. That is where the game is won or lost, will ultimately determine if
you "look" good or like crap, like just every other another overweight "body-
builder" shuffling along with the lost and getting lost in the shuffle. And if
you can afford it, invest in a good about a real trainer (there are many out-
standing ones here). At your young age and level of experience, this would
be money well spent.

Not trying to be an a-hole; if I did not care I would not have taken the time
to type this. And if I come across as a know-it-all or some deranged, polemic
old man with an axe to grind, well then, so be it. But I would like to believe
different had you read any of my other posts. I'm just calling it as I see it . . .
blind in one eye and not able to see out of the other might very well be
your opinion of me and I am fine with that.

I may be a lot of things, some good and some bad, but one thing I am not and
that is a yes man, an “enabler.” I have only your best interests in mind.

You seem like a nice enough guy. This is not personal. Just be smart and safe if
you can't be wise. Stay in school, lift all the weights you want, but keep away
from drugs. You are not stupid, an engineering student, about ready to graduate,
don’t F it up.

Be well, I wish you nothing but happiness and good fortune.

I think the "study" above is generating statistics with assumptions. Weed causes panic attacks more than anything on earth, panic attacks can cause heart attacks, the irony being most people have panic attacks thinking they are having a heart attack. If someone is going to have a heart attack, and weed causes it, they are a ticking timebomb anyway, weed or not...

If the OP is high when this happens it is 100% the weed...

Well, as the research shows smoking weed will raise your heart rate, that is proven. If it gets over 100 BPM that is considered tachycardia and if it gets really high like the OP mentioned his did then it can be downright dangerous. The OP did not connect his tachycardia to smoking the weed though so right now we dont know what caused it, but I dont think smoking it now after he has had this problem is a good idea.

I haven't smoked weed in over 6 month, I have no health issues , been over weight until 18, went on a year diet and lost 57 pounds naturally. Stopped losing it because I wanna dodge loose skin. I have a slight natural gyno and had a fatty chest that I was highly self concious about. I have never taken my shirt of until 2 years ago . I experienced this world and always looked at huge guys as idols and I wanna be like that, honest to god, up until 2 years ago, I thought every IFBB was a natty , they just worked their ass off for years.

I have a friend in college by the name joe, when I was a freshmen he drove an M5 and he was fckin jacked as fuck, he would come into the lounge area and every girl would jump to hug him and kiss him, mind you I'm just 18 at the time. I say to my self, damn , he's got the car, he's got the body and got the girls.

Mind you I was working out before that and never came close. So one day we were socializing talking about class and he was sitting down, and he started sweating and breathing hard and fucking turned purple yo. I was like bro you alright? He goes yea he's just a little sick.time pass and he returned to normal, so were talking about body building and I told him how I had a fat chest that I can't loose etc, so he told me to look up aromasin.

That's when I knew he was a juice head. I didn't enter this world because of him, it took me 2 years of research and knowledge to learn every thing about test prop and winny for 10 weeks . THAT'S IT.

Don't mind me but I freaking doubt it there's someone currently just running prop at my does of 400mg a week , started with 200, then 300 then 400 every week 3 weeks in.

I'm on a cutting cycle my diet first week was shit because I got hit with test flu BAD, so bad I couldn't make it to school, work see my girl or nothing. Week 2 I beasted it OUT, deff felt better, stronger, aggressive , well being. I broke up at the end of week 2. First week was 200 winny and 200 prop, 2nd week was 300 each, and week 3 was 400 each, I was feeling amazing, fatigue every work out to death, I was mentally for the gym to let out my anger about the stress from my ex, school etc. Until this shit happened.

Started week 4 today I went with no gear for 3 days, I felt amazing. Didn't got work out got checked out, was supposed to get a heart moniter today but my doc closed at 2 I thought he would close regular time so I missed him, went to the gym, I fatigued back so bad, I can't sit down with out feeling to strech it.

I'm at work right now , my ex works 8 blocks away from me so when I'm bored id drive by her bakery and just look out her from far away then drive back, I did it yesterday, honest to god, when I saw her face I was mentally and physically relaxed SO well, I felt that I was on some kind of a drug. All I wanted to see was her face, that she's okay, and she's still around, because I sit and think "where is she" what is she doing, who she with, etc etc.

But when I saw her I felt relieved, went home, thought about her all night, slept late woke up, ate, went to the gym now I'm at work leaving soon , drove to spot her, she wasn't there and its Saturday night and that's when I started mind fucking my self, where she is, is she out, drinking? New guys etc etc, and let me tell you, she is drop dead gorgeous, she is so beautiful, I literally had 3 physical fights in the cityfrom people hitting on her while she's holding me, and the bad looks I have to give ALL the time for guys to stop checking her out. She looks just like kim kardash if not prettier, and natural beauty.

Anywho, just felt to share my little story of how I got the anexiety , and an update on my behalf, and how I'm mindfucking my self with where she is, how she's feeling eetc. Its been 3 years of my life, I've never dealt with a fcking break up before, I don't know how to take it. I'm not going to lie, jealousy is fcking me up, I know she's getting hit on every where and damn, she's single now, is she going to reply to those hit etc, FML is all I can say and I noticed everytime I swim deep in my thought about her and I feel so envious my blood pressure starts to rise, spitful ?

I can now say, its either a panic attack, or an allergic reaction to the gear that caused the blur, I'm using TK test. Painless and awesome, my eyes turned red after week 1 and stayed for a week and never went away as I kept continuing , when I stopped those 3 days, they went down SO much, and no feeling weird really.

Read. Somewhere that it could be an allergic reaction and it causes the exact symptoms I had.

Alfresco, I love your advice, but ill continue at a smaller dose like maldrof adviced, I'm not getting off, I I have my PCT organized for the full cycle HCG starts end of week 4 until week 10 then PCT weeks 11 and 12. And all .. I think the hormones are making my emotional problems worse I swear , maybe if I can't control my mind fuck then I have to get OFF .

Cheers.

Dude,

You need to get off roids. I read other post like this you have written.

get checked out. Stop the gear for a while.

Agreed. For real if your having all these issues just stop dude. Your health is way more important.

This needs to be dealt with before you go any further in this life! You need some counseling!! If you don't take care of this now, you will regret it!! It will not only take a toll on your physical health, but it will influence your decision making throughout your life!! Eventually you will be asking yourself "where did I go wrong in my life?" Respectfully, you are on a dangerous path and you don't sound like you possess the maturity or the life skills to conquer this the proper way!!!

Don't go around trying self diagnose what is going with your health. Your body is trying to tell you something is not right. Get to the doctor asap.

Reminds me of the sponser on here that has "Get big or die trying" as part of their banner. Guys joking around, "well if I die they are at least going to have a tough time finding a casket big enough."

My friend just nearly died from complications during surgery, he is over 300lbs and a serious abuser of AAS. Several doctors have told him that his AAS abuse is what lead to the complications, and it would not have happened if he was off AAS during that time.

He has built his identity around being huge, and has lost almost 90lbs in the last 3 months due to the surgery. I talk to him almost daily, trying to tell him how not important muscles are in the grand scheme of things. Fortunately he has been thinking about what I have told him, and he is realizing that his wife and his friends don't care what he looks like, we all still love the guy for who he is. Sadly though, each day he talks a bit more about AAS, and I am pretty sure he will get back on again someday.

I don't want to be right, but I fear that AAS will ultimately be his downfall.
He always had the 'die and be buried in a big casket mentality'. It was always funny when he talked like that, and I used to joke with him, but to me it was just that..... a joke. I guess he was being serious.

He has admitted that he is psychologically addicted. It is sad for me to hear him so down in the dumps. I guess it is reasons like this that AAS are illegal. I suppose for some people, they really can be trouble.

I enjoy my AAS and being larger/more fit than average, but I would like to think I could stop if my life my depending on stopping. I hope it never comes to that, but I try to be safe with my dosages and get regular bloodwork.
The thing that sucks is that this guy isn't into drinking or rec drugs.... for some reason it makes me feel better when a steroid user with health issues is known to use recs. So many people (one guru in particular) claim AAS only hurt you if you use recs. I want to believe that badly, but I don't think it is very true.

My friend just nearly died from complications during surgery, he is over 300lbs and a serious abuser of AAS. Several doctors have told him that his AAS abuse is what lead to the complications, and it would not have happened if he was off AAS during that time.

He has built his identity around being huge, and has lost almost 90lbs in the last 3 months due to the surgery. I talk to him almost daily, trying to tell him how not important muscles are in the grand scheme of things. Fortunately he has been thinking about what I have told him, and he is realizing that his wife and his friends don't care what he looks like, we all still love the guy for who he is. Sadly though, each day he talks a bit more about AAS, and I am pretty sure he will get back on again someday.

I don't want to be right, but I fear that AAS will ultimately be his downfall.
He always had the 'die and be buried in a big casket mentality'. It was always funny when he talked like that, and I used to joke with him, but to me it was just that..... a joke. I guess he was being serious.

He has admitted that he is psychologically addicted. It is sad for me to hear him so down in the dumps. I guess it is reasons like this that AAS are illegal. I suppose for some people, they really can be trouble.

I enjoy my AAS and being larger/more fit than average, but I would like to think I could stop if my life my depending on stopping. I hope it never comes to that, but I try to be safe with my dosages and get regular bloodwork.
The thing that sucks is that this guy isn't into drinking or rec drugs.... for some reason it makes me feel better when a steroid user with health issues is known to use recs. So many people (one guru in particular) claim AAS only hurt you if you use recs. I want to believe that badly, but I don't think it is very true.

There are going to be more and more cases like your friend as AAS become more easily available and cheaper. Having boards like this is making these cases more public too, so thats a factor in hearing these stories more often. I agree with your friend about how they are psychologically addictive. I hope that he changes his mind and never goes back to what he used to do. I really have no choice myself since my heart is so weak now. I do know that if I had never had my heart attack I would still be using.

Ya bro I hope you are doing ok.

I just wanted to add though after reading all the replies it makes me that much happier I found this board. And most boards also seem to be full of very smart and helpul people.

I haven't seen any bad advice yet imo. Sure it sucks to stop a cycle - I just had to myself after a sports injury. But the gear will always be there so I'm fine with it and looking forward to getting back in shape and starting a new cycle soon ;)

how old are you? how's your blood pressure? i had the same thing last year but my BP was deadly from tren almost stroked out, had to stop everything loose weight and eat like a rabbit...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131