over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PLEASE HELP with first year long cycle TRIP ACE/ HPTA kickstarts

Jameson653

Newbies
I am 27, 5'10, 200pds and currently sitting around 8-9%. I have my first physique competition in 8 months followed by a BIG competition 4 months after that. I wanted to do a year blast and cruise in order to have the best possible chance to put on the size i need and be able to cut down in time for both shows. I understand the risks like infertility and the chance i won't ever recover although I do believe I will based off the literature I have read. I had a couple of questions that I was hoping you guys could help me with. This is actually a bad time to start a blast and cruise because I am finishing a long 16 weeker with my last test shot being tomorrow and pct starting in 25 days.

Question 1 : should i run a full pct (I used hcg on cycle) with trip ace and serms for 6 weeks than immediately jump back on in an attempt to do a small restart of my hpta before shutting it down for a year? or should i just start the b&c and make it 72 weeks straight without taking a break off oils (and no i don't consider my 200mg cruise a break)? a lot of guys say its harmful to kick your hpta back on just to shut it down again, why is that? I would think small restarts would be beneficial to when I eventually come off...

Question 2 : instead of a pct or maybe after it, I could do a shot of triptorelin ace every 4 months or so to kickstart my pituitary to prevent any atrophy. For example, during a cruise drop the hcg and test for 2 weeks then take a 100mcg trip ace shot followed by 7-10 days of nolva before getting back on. This would allow my pituitary to produce lh again even sporadically rather than lay dormant for the whole time. I have read some guys use trip ace a few times a year on hrt so this is kind of the same principle.

I appreciate y'all not completely burning me for bringing up a topic like this because it does seem reckless but I have a dream of competing and unfortunately once I graduate I will be working 60+ hour weeks for an accounting firm doing auditing and lifting will fall away so this may be the last chance I have. Thanks for the help!!!

you need to really think about what your LONG term goals are bro..

if your going to just go back on right after pct why even bother losing gains then going rigth back on?

i blast and cruise, but now i cant stop and i regreat it. its your call

I am 27, 5'10, 200pds and currently sitting around 8-9%. I have my first physique competition in 8 months followed by a BIG competition 4 months after that. I wanted to do a year blast and cruise in order to have the best possible chance to put on the size i need and be able to cut down in time for both shows. I understand the risks like infertility and the chance i won't ever recover although I do believe I will based off the literature I have read. I had a couple of questions that I was hoping you guys could help me with. This is actually a bad time to start a blast and cruise because I am finishing a long 16 weeker with my last test shot being tomorrow and pct starting in 25 days.

Question 1 : should i run a full pct (I used hcg on cycle) with trip ace and serms for 6 weeks than immediately jump back on in an attempt to do a small restart of my hpta before shutting it down for a year? or should i just start the b&c and make it 72 weeks straight without taking a break off oils (and no i don't consider my 200mg cruise a break)? a lot of guys say its harmful to kick your hpta back on just to shut it down again, why is that? I would think small restarts would be beneficial to when I eventually come off...

If you are worried about trying to fit in a PCT, just hit compounds hard for 4-6 weeks all short esters, come off and pct for 2-3 weeks. You dont need a 6 week PCT, and you definitely shouldnt run a PCT and then immediately jump right back on....as that defeats the purpose of a PCT.

I personally would blast and cruise from right after this 16 week cycle until after your competition. Then do a PCT, and btw the compound is just triptorelin, there is no ace.

Question 2 : instead of a pct or maybe after it, I could do a shot of triptorelin ace every 4 months or so to kickstart my pituitary to prevent any atrophy. For example, during a cruise drop the hcg and test for 2 weeks then take a 100mcg trip ace shot followed by 7-10 days of nolva before getting back on. This would allow my pituitary to produce lh again even sporadically rather than lay dormant for the whole time. I have read some guys use trip ace a few times a year on hrt so this is kind of the same principle.

Do not do this! Triptorelin is in castrations, although at much higher doses than 100mcg, but I would definitely not run it every 4 months. I would use it 1 time a year at most or like 8-10 months. I personally have been on for 14 months coming off in a few weeks to make it 15 months of blasting and cruising and I will be seeing how I fair.

I appreciate y'all not completely burning me for bringing up a topic like this because it does seem reckless but I have a dream of competing and unfortunately once I graduate I will be working 60+ hour weeks for an accounting firm doing auditing and lifting will fall away so this may be the last chance I have. Thanks for the help!!!

Good luck bud, the choice is up to you and the risk is there if you stay on but you will probably feel better and get better results than PCTing over and over like you planned.

Thanks brother. It is easy to get flammed for something like this and I appreciate the honest feedback. Let us know how your recovery goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

you need to really think about what your LONG term goals are bro..

if your going to just go back on right after pct why even bother losing gains then going rigth back on?

i blast and cruise, but now i cant stop and i regreat it. its your call

How long we're you on before you realized you couldn't get normal again? Why did you originally decide to begin b&c?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner