over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please help with quad injections!

syntherolman

Registered
I need some guidance on how to do a quad injection. I have tried going in the vastus lateral is (outer thigh) on 3 separate occasions as many suggest. I ended up crippled for about a week everytime I have tried it. Two out of the three times my leg turned red and developed an infection that required taking antibiotics. So needless to say I am scared to try again!

Someone suggested that shooting in the middle of the thigh is where I should have been hitting but I was afraid of hitting the sciatic nerve. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks guys!

Having an infection post injecting in your quad has nothing to do with the technique/where you're injecting. Unless you're not cleaning the injection area with alcohol, or fiddling with the needle in dirty places.

The infection happened probably because your gear was contaminated.

PIP in quads are crippling, It's a very dense muscle. Avoid them if you are sensitive to quad pip PERIOD.

You can try slin pinning the outer quad in different places, and cutting your oil.

My opinion is don't pin the middle of the quad, thats stupid.

Having an infection post injecting in your quad has nothing to do with the technique/where you're injecting. Unless you're not cleaning the injection area with alcohol, or fiddling with the needle in dirty places.

The infection happened probably because your gear was contaminated.

PIP in quads are crippling, It's a very dense muscle. Avoid them if you are sensitive to quad pip PERIOD.

You can try slin pinning the outer quad in different places, and cutting your oil.

My opinion is don't pin the middle of the quad, thats stupid.

exactly. A bad pin doesn't cause an infection. Something not being clean caused that. middle of the thigh? hmm..okay... I always hit the outter thigh, but that's me. Curious, if you've done 3 pins to your thigh, and each pin turned out bad, why keep doing it?

There are other muscle groups ya know... but no matter what the muscle is that you inject, if something is dirty, an infection is going to happen.

Sweet spot for me with quads is…..
-Sit down in a chair like normal.
-Rest your open and on your thigh with your index finger in the crease of your leg, next to your junk.
-Draw a line (Imaginary) down the outside of your leg coming off of the knuckle of your pinky finger.
-That line about half way down the outer part of your quad is a great spot.

Basically its higher than normal and all the way to the outside.

Pip vs infection is a big difference. Definitely check your sterilization & pinning techniques

Outer quads is my fave spot. I've rarely ever had any soreness but I have buddies who limp for days when they pin quads

I like doing quads because it's the easiest to me. What I do is put my wrist on my waist and pit my hand flat on my leg. About an inch from my finger tips is the spot and straight up from the head of the muscle. I have a tat on my right leg which makes.it real easy to remember the spot lol

I hear everything you guys are saying but why would I and a friend of mine get an infection using the same gear that did not give us an infection when we injected into the pecs, glutes and outer delts. Furthermore, another friend using test cypionate from the same btch I'd not get infections injecting the quads so there has to be more to it than dirty gear!

Note that my last outer quad shot was done with my TRT test depot which was pharm grade gear. I wonder if the swelling itself caused an infections? I am staying away from pinning quads but wanted to give my experience. Even the one time I did not get an infection crippled me for over a week. I do not understand why some do great with guad injections and others do not?

I hear everything you guys are saying but why would I and a friend of mine get an infection using the same gear that did not give us an infection when we injected into the pecs, glutes and outer delts. Furthermore, another friend using test cypionate from the same btch I'd not get infections injecting the quads so there has to be more to it than dirty gear!

Note that my last outer quad shot was done with my TRT test depot which was pharm grade gear. I wonder if the swelling itself caused an infections? I am staying away from pinning quads but wanted to give my experience. Even the one time I did not get an infection crippled me for over a week. I do not understand why some do great with guad injections and others do not?

Just because he didn't get an infection those other times doesn't mean he was sterile the time of the quad. All it takes is one time, and quite possibly if it wasn't a sterility issue on his part, and the gear was dirty, it may have just affected him then.

PIP does not = infection. Swelling? Possibly if your gear is dirty and/or you are not being completely sterile on your end. All it takes is one careless mistake, or missing a step in your procedure.

I personally don't care for quads but then again I have not used them much. I am sure once you find a sweet spot then it'd be good.

If you don't mind me asking what were you experimenting with?

I had a crippling experience with a fast acting gear combo... crippling on my quad.

Swelling, redness, hot.... just overall f**D up.

I've never got an infection from injecting in the quad but I have had some pretty serious pain there from test prop. To the point of being REALLY hard to walk. Other compounds I am fine with there.

If you don't mind me asking what were you experimenting with?

I had a crippling experience with a fast acting gear combo... crippling on my quad.

Swelling, redness, hot.... just overall f**D up.
Test cyp pharm grade

Quads have become my favorite injection spot. I use a 25g 1" needle and my sweet spot is in between the middle of my hip and knee, near the upper portion of my outside quad.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear