YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please Help With T4 and Clen, ten days till show.

bluto

Registered
I have just managed to track down some Sythroid (T4) 100mcg.
I am currently using 200mcg clen ED. I want to combine the T4 with the Clen for the next ten days to help strip off last lettle bits of fat.

Ive never used T4, how many should i take a day and at what time, and should i bring the Clen down so i dont overdo it and eat up muscle.
I am using Ketofien everynite, Tren ED and Winny orals ED. Also use some effadrine when i can.

Doing 2 hrs cardio per day and weight sessions and work fulltime in physical job.

Please give me some advice???? :confused: :confused:

You can take as much T4 as you want, you won't lose muscle as the body will convert only as much T4 as it needs into T3. If your body feels that it doesn't need any, regardless of how many pills you'll take, you won't get any benefit.

go with t3 if possible... i realize it may be too late but was just having this discussion with a doctor... and i will be dam,ned... doctors don't know evrything.

bluto said:
I have just managed to track down some Sythroid (T4) 100mcg.
I am currently using 200mcg clen ED. I want to combine the T4 with the Clen for the next ten days to help strip off last lettle bits of fat.

Ive never used T4, how many should i take a day and at what time, and should i bring the Clen down so i dont overdo it and eat up muscle.
I am using Ketofien everynite, Tren ED and Winny orals ED. Also use some effadrine when i can.

Doing 2 hrs cardio per day and weight sessions and work fulltime in physical job.

Please give me some advice???? :confused: :confused:
bro where's the stats, what type of shape/conditioning are you in so that everybody can give you a better assessment of your situation.
all i can say is the basic should work if you did everything correct leading up to these last 10 days.
The basic is clen used at 60-120 mcgs per day, divided throughout the day. 2 days on, 2 days off / 2 weeks on 3 weeks off.
Ephedrine is not advised with clen because of the heavier sides it causes in some, but if your one who is not affected too much by the sides then run them .T4 will just convert to T3 so its basic is 25mcg/day and ketotifene at 10mg/day, you could cut your Clen dosage down to less than 1/2 and get a better thermogenic effect. and on a clen cycle a potassium supplement helps maintain your electrolyte status and reduces problems with muscle cramping.

bro.. the way you posted this sounds like your doing a last minute rush job, you should have had all this planned from the start, now if you happen to not place(i hope you do) then learn from the old saying he who fails to plan plans to fail, good luck and come back and post the results of the show bro

Last edited:
I think new_mass is right. 2 hours of cardio ea/day, plus weights, plus a physical job. that's way too much. I don't know where to go from here. T3 may help, not sure if T4 will give you the results you need. Good luck

Bluto you are looking good I think you don't need the T4 as well as the clen eph etc... it is to much you will just lose muscle over these last couple weeks , just keep doing as you are doing and reap the rewards. Don't do your head in over changing things as all is going well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

He is looking dam good as trained with him last night !!!!!!

Thanks for the replys

Probably am a bit stressed out, everything does seem to be going ok. I figured a morning dose of t4 would mean i could eat a little more and stay a little fuller.

Thanks for the advice. Im just trying to do everything i can to be my best and learn as much as possible in he process. :D

Bluto, from everything you've been telling me you're right on track & will come in looking ripped to the bone & huge to boot. You've planed everything really well, listen to BigKiwi, he's seen the shape you're in during poseing pratice etc. At this stage (especialy being your 1st show) you're mind starts playing games. Last time I saw you you where spot on with your training, diet & everything. You'll IMO walk away with at least a 2nd overall if not the 1st place.

I'll see ya at the nationals bro.

Small pic of me at 4 weeks out

I had 2 crop it to get in under 100kb. im not sure how this will come out. Here im at 265pnds.

Attachments

• 28,8,05-brite,double,rear.jpg
    28,8,05-brite,double,rear.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 1,374
Last edited:
looking good bro spread that back bit wider though :) see ya in weekend for some posing practice :)

bro half to put some more shots that did on memebers pics :) just so everyone knows some people mistake Bluto for me and I got had up by random member public for doing rude photos on deck somewhere :) Bluto getting me in trouble again :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131