over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please help

FlexNyC

Registered
Hey PM

Really upset and kinda shocked. I got my T levels checked out of curiosity and wanting to run a cycle in the summer and it turned out to be 237.

I was told that the normal range is 300-1100 so I'm really freking out.

The dr prescribed me clomid to see how it works for me.

I'm 29.

Never dome a cycle. My libido is and always been fine. Workouts r good. But I do feel very tired WAY to often.

Can anyone please throw some advice for me? Am I really low.

To be honest I'm kinda scared guys. And I feel like my first cycle plan will be out the window for now. But. It's importantly doing a cycle or not I'm kinda upset in general.

Hey PM

Really upset and kinda shocked. I got my T levels checked out of curiosity and wanting to run a cycle in the summer and it turned out to be 237.

I'm 29.

Never dome a cycle. My libido is and always been fine. Workouts r good. But I do feel very tired WAY to often.

To be honest I'm kinda scared guys. And I feel like my first cycle plan will be out the window for now. But. It's importantly doing a cycle or not I'm kinda upset in general.

Don't be scared man. I was feeling really run down, Moody and just really shifty I went to the the doc and he tested me. My test level was 69! Put me on 100Mg of cyp a week, felt a little better, he tested me again put me on 200mg a week and I feel great. I just hope ur Doc treats by symptoms not by numbers.

Hey PM

I'm 29.

This is very low, especially for your age. There are many outside factors that will influence your natural test levels, stress, sleep, diet, workouts etc.

Then there are other reasons, primary hypogonadism, secondary hypogonadism and mixed. Tumors in pituitary gland etc. Your doc really should have done more than one test on you. How was your LH and FSH?

I wouldn't be scared, but it is worth it to you to find out what is going on. Sometimes there are no exact answers and TRT could be in your future for example.

Don't be scared man. I was feeling really run down, Moody and just really shifty I went to the the doc and he tested me. My test level was 69! Put me on 100Mg of cyp a week, felt a little better, he tested me again put me on 200mg a week and I feel great. I just hope ur Doc treats by symptoms not by numbers.

We're you lifting this entire time ?

This is very low, especially for your age. There are many outside factors that will influence your natural test levels, stress, sleep, diet, workouts etc.

Then there are other reasons, primary hypogonadism, secondary hypogonadism and mixed. Tumors in pituitary gland etc. Your doc really should have done more than one test on you. How was your LH and FSH?

I wouldn't be scared, but it is worth it to you to find out what is going on. Sometimes there are no exact answers and TRT could be in your future for example.

I actually have to go back and get my blood re taken because they said my free test range was no way it can be what the lab said it is. Impossible. So whe. I get my blood re done I will ask for a copy. I prolly shoulda asked when I was there.

I actually have to go back and get my blood re taken because they said my free test range was no way it can be what the lab said it is. Impossible. So whe. I get my blood re done I will ask for a copy. I prolly shoulda asked when I was there.

Sorry what is LH and FLH?

In relation to the time you got up from sleeping when did you run your labs to get the reading?

Whatsup J

I woke up at 10 had a shake and oatmeal and got the blood taken like 12

Gotcha then i would guess the next step would be to check you lh levels and see how they are producing. Stay up beat bro there are lots of reasons your T could have been low. Had you been drinking the day before? Did you get much sleep?

Last edited:
Gotcha then i would guess the next step would be to check you lh levels and see how they are producing. Stay up beat bro there are lots of reasons your T could have been low. Had you been drinking the day before? Did you get much sleep?

Thanks man. Appreciate it. I don't drink but I did prolly get like 10 hours of sleep that night. But I catch your drift. Going to get another blood test done.

Call me crazy which I def am going but I feel like with these levels I shouldn't even be lifting weighs right now.
Feeling run down and all.

Call me crazy which I def am going but I feel like with these levels I shouldn't even be lifting weighs right now.
Feeling run down and all.

Dont quit lifting. Is it possible that you have been over training? That wil drop T levels too.

Iv DEFINITLY stepped up the volume and days in the past two months. More than ever. Also , wanted to add 2 things if it even makes a difference

Dr prescribes clomid

Friend came with me never did a cycle scored exact same thing. On same diet. Same training program

I do plan on seein a different doc for long term about this tho that my bro sees. He's on TRT

In the meantime I'm getting the cloned but not taking it till new blood results and seeing dr. Well I was told not to take it till new bliss results.

My vitamin D is sky high btw.

In the meantime I'm getting the cloned but not taking it till new blood results and seeing dr. Well I was told not to take it till new bliss results.

My vitamin D is sky high btw.

Good idea just FYI a buddy of mine uses Clomid for trt and it puts him within range. It just depends on why your numbers are low but run more labs for sure!

Good idea just FYI a buddy of mine uses Clomid for trt and it puts him within range. It just depends on why your numbers are low but run more labs for sure!

Any chance you may know if I want to start a cycle to look out for anything? Does the PCT change ? Stupid question , but I actually feel like I have less to lose now being I will most likely be on TRT long term anyhow.

Last question? Do I stop seeing the trt doctor while I'm on cycle ( this is a dumb one). Just confused to say the least

Clomid is not a healthy long term option.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131