advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please look at my "Fat Loss" Diet and HELP !

fryzway

Banned
Ok so I am new to the fat loss game as I've been bulking for a long time. I've finally stopped progressing around 250lbs and 18%bf so now I want to get all the goo off that's covering my hard earned muscle. I am starting a new Trt regimine with 100mg Test Cyp,100mg Mast and 75mg Tren weekly and I thought since its my first go with Mast/Tren it would give me a chance to use the drugs to preserve as much muscle as possible and stay strong, focused and help get me to where I want to be a little faster. Anyhow, here is what I've put together, it's rather simple and if u have advice for me, share it on here if your allowed or pm me.

MEAL 1: 5 whole eggs OMEGA-3 EGGS from the supermarket and 5 liquid egg whites with 1 whole wheat bagel with Nutella.

MEAL 2: SHAKE: 50g whey protein with one tablespoon of Peanut butter and Nutragrain bar.

MEAL 3: "Lean protein Meal": 8oz chicken with 1/2-cup cashew nuts (almonds, or walnuts) and 1/2 whole wheat bagel with sugar free Jelly.

MEAL 4: SHAKE: 50g whey protein with one tablespoons of  Peanut butter and Nutragrain bar.

MEAL 5: "Fatty protein Meal": 8oz Salmon or RED MEAT with a salad with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil and 2 cups of green beans.

MEAL 6: SHAKE: 50g whey with 4 whole (Omega-3) eggs and 4 extra whites

I would like to see 10%bf with this @ around 200lbs. I plan on doing HITT Cario 2x's a week and Low Intensity Cardio once a week with 3 days of Weights and one rest day. Once again y'all are great bunch of dudes and I can only hope with the knowledge y'all give me, one day I can pass it on and help people. Thanks in advance guys.

Last edited:
i don't know if you want to cut the weight quickly or if you need the calories but i would change the salmon to tilapia and take out the peanut butter other than that it looks ok to me.

This is pretty much the Dave Palumbo diet. There is tons of info about this all over the net. Infact I am sure there is tons of info at the same place you copied this diet from.

Asked a friend for help and he emailed me a version of that diet and I made some changes, he said it was good but I thought I would just get some other opinions. I'll check out the Dave Palumbo diet

WAY to many carbs to be a "palumbo" style diet

the only carbs allowed are whats in nuts and fiberous greens , any other carbs will not let the body stay in "ketosis"

Palumbo diet For a 250lb+ man:Meal 1 6 whole Omega-3 eggs
Meal 2 8oz chicken with 1/2 cup raw almonds
Meal 3 50g whey with 2 tablespoons all natural peanutbutter
Meal 4 8oz salmon with 1 cup asparagus with 1 tablespoon macadamia nut oil
Meal 5 50 g whey with 2 tablespoon PB
Meal 6 6 whole eggs

I use a modified outline of it adding a little more greens and fats from coconut oil rather than nuts , i find i need more greens to keep from getting constipated and the coconut oil is used for energy and no shaked as the shakes dont last long enough cause im spreading 6 meals out over 18-19 hrs

My Modified version
Meal 1: 6 whole Omega-3 eggs
Meal 2: 8oz chicken with 2 cups greens , 6 oz avacado
Meal 3: 8oz tilapia 2 cups greens with 25g coconut oil
Meal 4: 8oz top sirloin with 2 cup asparagus
Meal 5: 5 whole omega-3 eggs , 4 eggs whites
Meal 6: 50 g casine with 3 oz crushed wallnuts

WAY to many carbs to be a "palumbo" style diet

the only carbs allowed are whats in nuts and fiberous greens , any other carbs will not let the body stay in "ketosis"

Palumbo diet For a 250lb+ man:Meal 1 6 whole Omega-3 eggs
Meal 2 8oz chicken with 1/2 cup raw almonds
Meal 3 50g whey with 2 tablespoons all natural peanutbutter
Meal 4 8oz salmon with 1 cup asparagus with 1 tablespoon macadamia nut oil
Meal 5 50 g whey with 2 tablespoon PB
Meal 6 6 whole eggs

I use a modified outline of it adding a little more greens and fats from coconut oil rather than nuts , i find i need more greens to keep from getting constipated and the coconut oil is used for energy and no shaked as the shakes dont last long enough cause im spreading 6 meals out over 18-19 hrs

My Modified version
Meal 1: 6 whole Omega-3 eggs
Meal 2: 8oz chicken with 2 cups greens , 6 oz avacado
Meal 3: 8oz tilapia 2 cups greens with 25g coconut oil
Meal 4: 8oz top sirloin with 2 cup asparagus
Meal 5: 5 whole omega-3 eggs , 4 eggs whites
Meal 6: 50 g casine with 3 oz crushed wallnuts

Thanks for the modified version. I was wondering how the shakes would work to keep me feeling satisfied and full also. I been used to eating a lot of carbs so that's why my buddy said that version looks good for now and then slowly start taking the carbs away if things slow down. The carbs equate to about 150g/day. Is that still to high ?

Thanks for the modified version. I was wondering how the shakes would work to keep me feeling satisfied and full also. I been used to eating a lot of carbs so that's why my buddy said that version looks good for now and then slowly start taking the carbs away if things slow down. The carbs equate to about 150g/day. Is that still to high ?

Yea , any cabrs with a diet that forces the body to conver to burning fat for energy is to much , some guys claim that you can get 30-40g at once time right after training and it not be an issue but others say that more than 10-15 grams at once will knock you out of ketosis.

for me personaly i find that i can lose more fat after with zero carbs than a diet with them , it kinda sucks due to the lower energy levels and things like that but the diet is very effective.

If it were me I would diet as hard as i could to get the fat off then slowly start adding carbs back into the diet , start with meal one and two , remove the fat and replace half those calories ( their abouts) with carbs the other half with protein , for example in meal one has say 30g fat and 40g protein. 30g fat is 270 calories , half that is 135 calories devided by 4 calories per gram is 33.75 g.
So for meal one I would replace the egg yolks with 1/2 cup oat meal a small green apple and 2 cups egg whites with would give you about 50g protein and 45g carbs for that meal and only trace fats
Meal two since it has plenty protein i would replace all the cals from fat with cals from carbs so I would replace the 24g fat from avacado with 10z sweet potatoes

Granted this might not be what some people would do and some trainers might think it totaly retarded way to do it but this is what works for me after spending ALOT of time screwing with my diet and having a couple trainer help me though contest preps.

This board is full of some very knowledagable people in the nutrition field and their is literaly dozens of pages packed with great info on nutrition. and a guy can learn alot and get along realy well with just getting info here and using trial and error , all that said , I can't stress enough on how valuable , effecient and economical hiring a trainer is !! , you will get results much faster , you will learn alot more faster and in my oppinion the time you save not trying to figure it out on your own in invaluble.
Hire a trainer for a full on contest prep , weather you gonna compete or not , have them help and guide you though getting most of the fat off fast then use what you learn in the 12-18 week with them to set yourself up a new lifestyle to continue the progress

Yea , any cabrs with a diet that forces the body to conver to burning fat for energy is to much , some guys claim that you can get 30-40g at once time right after training and it not be an issue but others say that more than 10-15 grams at once will knock you out of ketosis.

for me personaly i find that i can lose more fat after with zero carbs than a diet with them , it kinda sucks due to the lower energy levels and things like that but the diet is very effective.

If it were me I would diet as hard as i could to get the fat off then slowly start adding carbs back into the diet , start with meal one and two , remove the fat and replace half those calories ( their abouts) with carbs the other half with protein , for example in meal one has say 30g fat and 40g protein. 30g fat is 270 calories , half that is 135 calories devided by 4 calories per gram is 33.75 g.
So for meal one I would replace the egg yolks with 1/2 cup oat meal a small green apple and 2 cups egg whites with would give you about 50g protein and 45g carbs for that meal and only trace fats
Meal two since it has plenty protein i would replace all the cals from fat with cals from carbs so I would replace the 24g fat from avacado with 10z sweet potatoes

Granted this might not be what some people would do and some trainers might think it totaly retarded way to do it but this is what works for me after spending ALOT of time screwing with my diet and having a couple trainer help me though contest preps.

This board is full of some very knowledagable people in the nutrition field and their is literaly dozens of pages packed with great info on nutrition. and a guy can learn alot and get along realy well with just getting info here and using trial and error , all that said , I can't stress enough on how valuable , effecient and economical hiring a trainer is !! , you will get results much faster , you will learn alot more faster and in my oppinion the time you save not trying to figure it out on your own in invaluble.
Hire a trainer for a full on contest prep , weather you gonna compete or not , have them help and guide you though getting most of the fat off fast then use what you learn in the 12-18 week with them to set yourself up a new lifestyle to continue the progress

Thanks man. That's some helpful ideas. I have talked to 2 trainers on here recently and I def plan on getting one but right now I'm in between jobs and just don't have the cash to shell out. That's why I'm trying to at least get a good start and understanding of this on my own. Do u have any links that u particularly like or are informative you could post up for me to check out ? Thanks again for keeping up on this bro.

Last edited:
i don't know if you want to cut the weight quickly or if you need the calories but i would change the salmon to tilapia and take out the peanut butter other than that it looks ok to me.
Taking out the salmon would be the last thing in this world i would do ;)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear