YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please offer input on side effects of my Sustanon/Anadrokcycle.....

MikeCrisp

Registered
Hey guys, been running a cycle and getting great results, but the last couple of weeks I have been feeling very sluggish and a bit down. Also at the beginning of the cycle my libido skyrocketed and now it's a bit dulled. No sexual difficulties, just not a walking erextion anymore. Feeling a bit depressed I think, especially in the morning. Have a feeling of my minor life problems adding up to much more than they are. Feeling overwhelmed. I'm also training harder than ever for an upcoming NPC Physique show, so at first I chalked up the tiredness to that, because I have been feeling like that for a month now. But now the more emotional sides seem to be coming in, so maybe it's related. Getting a lack of motivation as well. Well this is what I been taking........

Sustanon 125mg every other day Since 5/14
Anadrol 50mg every day. First week was 25mg every day since 6/8
Proviron (Kaballero) 50mg every day since 6/8
Aromasin (Kaballero) 25mg every other day since 6/8

I also have Kaballero Chlomid and Nolvadex on hand for PCT.

Any thoughts? Are these symptoms of high estrogen or low natural Testosterone? I had similar issues last year, that got pretty bad, but I wasn't using the proper ancillaries. I thought I had it right this time. Any ideas on correcting this?

Side note. When I started that anadrol it made me very aggressive and short tempered.

Please help!!!

That's a big Aromasin dose for less than 500mg of test. More than 2x the "standard" dose. Unless you're extremely estrogen sensitive or it's bunk I'd say there's a high chance you crashed your estrogen. Have you had blood work since you started?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

We're all different with estrogen conversion but I personally would need 12.5 2-3x a week. Some would need eod but 25 eod is extremely high

That's a big Aromasin dose for less than 500mg of test. More than 2x the "standard" dose. Unless you're extremely estrogen sensitive or it's bunk I'd say there's a high chance you crashed your estrogen. Have you had blood work since you started?

Interesting. I'm so paranoid of high estrogen because last time I was so emotional I was getting sad watching commercials. When I noticed I wasn't a walking erextion I jumped the dose. Was a couple weeks back. Those pills are very hard to split in half because they don't have a line. Should I take one pill and spread the dose out more? I haven't had bloods done since I started, but my last estrogen test was good and my test, I felt was low, but the Doctor said I was fine.

As the other two responders suggested and cut dose in half and take every two to three days. If you're estro sensitive then I understand taking 25 mg every other day. My buddy needs to take it every day because he breaks out badly.

The question should be, do you need that much while running proviron. Proviron should help with keeping estro in check. From what I have read, it can be used in conjunction with steroids that aromatize in order to help prevent estrogen related sides. On another note it raised androgen so it helps your test use. Excellent product to incooperate into a cycle.

Last edited:
As the other two responders suggested and cut dose in half and take every two to three days. If you're estro sensitive then I understand taking 25 mg every other day. My buddy needs to take it every day because he breaks out badly.

The question should be, do you need that much while running proviron. Proviron should help with keeping estro in check. From what I have read, it can be used in conjunction with steroids that aromatize in order to help prevent estrogen related sides. On another note it raised androgen so it helps your test use. Excellent product to incooperate into a cycle.

Thank you man! I'll do that. I took the Proviron because I was told that it boosts libido while on cycle.

Do you think I should cut back on the Proviron as well?

As far as the Aromasin, should I try to split the tablets and stick to 12.5 every 3 days or not take it for a longer period of time and give my body a chance to build up some estrogen?

One other thing I noticed was that I had developed some small acne on my shoulders and a little on my back a couple weeks ago, but now it's cleared up. All I have been using is Stridex pads

Update

Ok, I haven't taken any Proviron or Aromasin in the last 7 days. I took Aromasin at 12.5mg on the 10th and 13th and Proviron at 50mg on the 10th and 12th. Since I stopped on the 13th I have been feeling pretty damn good. So I think you guys were right and I was suffering from crashed estrogen. So I have been scared to take the products again. My concern is that if I don't work them back in that my estrogen may spike and I'll be back to having side effects again. I feel really good right now. Sex drive is high. Sadness and tiredness are gone. I feel very motivated and alive. Any suggestions on if and how I should work the Aromasin and Proviron back into my cycle or should I hold off for longer.

I also stopped running the Anadrol on the 7th. I ran that for 4 weeks.

I also have zero acne on my shoulders and I hardly even use the Stridex pads anymore. Is this a sign of estrogen still being low?

thanks for any further insight you guys can chime in with. Appreciate the help very much.

Anybody have any suggestions on how I should proceed based on the update above? I'm sorties about suppressing my estrogen, but I don't want to spike it up either. Thanks

take aromasin twice a week and Proviron everyday

This thread belongs in the beginners forum

take aromasin twice a week and Proviron everyday

Just realized there were more responses. Sorry. I have been taking 12.5mg of Aromasin every 3 days and the Proviron 50mg every other day. Feeling pretty great. I was worried about taking the proviron every day. hmmm

There is only one definite and very simple answer to your problem that you probably won't do

Get some damn blood tests, then you will know how much AI you need for how much test.

There is NO OTHER way anyone can know how much for YOU

There is only one definite and very simple answer to your problem that you probably won't do

Get some damn blood tests, then you will know how much AI you need for how much test.

There is NO OTHER way anyone can know how much for YOU

question for people who get a lot of blood tests. Do you pay out of pocket for it? Where do you go? I have gotten blood work through insurance by going through my primary, but they won't keep ordering them without reason and my reason isn't a very good one legally.

what do most people do when running cycles as far as getting bloods drawn?

I read that proviron has a half life of 12 hours. Would it be beneficial to split the 50mg dose into 25mg and take every 12 hours, or is once per day sufficient?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws