over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please Rate this cycle for me....

thanks for your service bro! we need soliders like yourself to protect our way of life which is slowly being taken away. keep up the good work!

as far as your cycle goes i think you are taking way too many progestins. tren and sus 500 (contains 2 progestin compounds) together is a recipe for prolactin induced gyno. i know because sus 500 is the only thing that ever flared up gyno for me. it contains "max lmg" which is known to cause gyno. unless you are taking cabergoline, i wouldn't take all thoes compounds together. try getting your hands on some epistane or havoc as a substitute. both gave me huge stength gains with a significant gain in lean mass. very similar to sus 500 without the sides.

good luck

Thanks for the heads up, I will stop taking the sus500 as gyno would feel aweful under armor

please keep us posted as you can on your progress and general thoughts on your situation ( if thats something you are comfortable with).
The few guys I know that came back are understandably changed and don't speak of it.

Best of luck to you

Thank u for the comment on my patriotism, i have however through 14 combat tours against islamic militants,and terrorist who have been attemting to kill me over and over and who have killed more thatn 27 of my friends (not freedom fightere or anything else positive) so I have earned the right to refer to muslims however i so please. So while i no take to offense to your statement , i would prefer to stay on topic as my view of muslims will never change. I appolgise if this offends you., but if so this is America so too bad. Lets just keep the discussion to the iron game. thank you

Absolutely.

I fully understand you just have A JOB TO DO, and wanna do it to the best of your abilities...

Stay safe bro :)

Stay safe bro!!! I was in the Marines at the end of the first Gulf War. Thank you for your service. Also, please also do what you said yourself keep on topic and leave the race stuff out. I could care less what you say. I just don't want to see the thread go off in another direction and get locked...

I would PM Phil about the SUS to see if its worth taking while on the other stuff and will you get bloated off as little as 150-200mgs of test per week. I would at least try and get a minimal amount of test in since you are most likely going to completely shut down your own natural test production. Also what is the weather like over there now? I ask this because taking the clen might not be a good idea if it's really hot. I wouldn't want to risk raising my body temp and BP and having to fight in a place that I wasn't acclimated to, if its really hot there. Also have you taken tren before? When I took tren that also raised my body temp and sweat like a pig on it. Can yo get Oral turinabol? that's some good stuff. Kind of in between anavar and d-bol

Be safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for your service bro! we need soliders like yourself to protect our way of life which is slowly being taken away. keep up the good work!

as far as your cycle goes i think you are taking way too many progestins. tren and sus 500 (contains 2 progestin compounds) together is a recipe for prolactin induced gyno. i know because sus 500 is the only thing that ever flared up gyno for me. it contains "max lmg" which is known to cause gyno. unless you are taking cabergoline, i wouldn't take all thoes compounds together. try getting your hands on some epistane or havoc as a substitute. both gave me huge stength gains with a significant gain in lean mass. very similar to sus 500 without the sides.

good luck

I agree with Debo-- Sus500 is some STRONG shit-- it's not something you just throw in with other gear--it's a steroid. 4 caps/day kill most guys libido (although maybe that may be good while you're in Iraq?-- i don't know) and can raise blood pressure quit a bit. Some guys get bad insomnia with it (kind of like insomnia from Tren if you've ever dealt with that).

You may want to consider dropping either the tren or d-bol and just using 2 compounds. I know you want the aggression, but you're alrady a big dude and I assume having high blood pressure will only make your job tougher.

Also what is the weather like over there now? I ask this because taking the clen might not be a good idea if it's really hot. I wouldn't want to risk raising my body temp and BP and having to fight in a place that I wasn't acclimated to, if its really hot there. Also have you taken tren before? When I took tren that also raised my body temp and sweat like a pig on it. Can yo get Oral turinabol? that's some good stuff. Kind of in between anavar and d-bol Be safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Currently the weather is in the high 50s/60s during the day, night time it is much colder. I am currently taking tren as I call it my war medicine. I took liquidclen during the 130 degree summers over here, sweated like a hig but i was ok, and i was over 100mcg a day, i took some IP turnabol and it didnt work too well for me, can you reccomend a different brand. PM me about it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131