over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PLEASE READ

You kow where I stand on this too JC. We know each opother very well and share the same argument over this. I also shake my head in bewilderment over the sheer lack of support for our fellow members and more overly the board as a whole. It is all well and good to come in here, rape the board for personal gain and leave which is in short what many do.

The people nominated and then voted for all deserve to be featured members for their own reasons. But the one thing we all have in common as featured members is we contribute what we can back to this commuity and try to help each other gain knowledge, stop from making silly mistakes and enjoy the company of like minded people.

So to all you fence sitters out there, get off your asses and support the board which is more than happy to support you!!!

Great post Phidias!!:D

The board of honest bodybuilding wisdom, well at least that is why I come here. Great members, great info, and more knowledge to go around than you can read which is a great thing! I voted, but all the nominee's are deserving.

Maybe its because im new here, but i have no idea what you are talking about? What is it?

Honestly I don't get it.

Among the close to 30 000 members PM has, 800 to 1500 log in everyday, are active, enjoy the board (obviously otherwise they wouldn't come back)... and then only 76 people vote in the Featured Member thread! And each and every damn month it's the same shame...

Why is it so hard, if you like coming on here, to take a few seconds to show your interest by placing your vote?

"Mini events" like this are part of a forum's life. Show your support.

Your right.Sorry.

I agree

great post Phyllis :)

Phidias:

The first few times, I've tried to submit a "write-in" vote for myself but do not have the HTML or javascript skills to pull it off. This has dampened my enthusiasm for voting. When I submitted pictures to OF to illicit support, he said , "If your bodyfat percentage is equivalent to your age, you might need to rethink you candidacy". :D This further dampened my ardor for recognition.

Your sentiments are well received however, and I will make a more strident effort to participate. One note, though few may vote, I see interest in congratulating the recognized individuals is pretty strong. One good thing I have noticed is every selection I have viewed has "felt right". Thank you for taking the time to remind us of our duties to this board that gives us a lot in return.

I don't feel like I know enough to vote. I am not a bodybuilder. I started into this thing via the TRT/HRT path.

I can't partake is so much discussion that goes on here, I don't really feel like I am a part of it.

I think all too often with voting situations, people who aren't qualified or informed to vote, do. That is why we have some shitty presidents.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131