over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please review and comment

spartan

Registered
My states are:
40+
been in the gym for over 15 yrs. on and off - mostly on
Have run about a dozen or more cycles with multiple compounds.
5'10"
about 190 lbs

I am trying to put together a good cycle for lean body mass, and I want to try and use just the min AAS that I need to get good results. The reason I say this is I thnlk in the past I have been taking in too much AAS and now being able to use all that was in my system basically felt like I was wasting it.

The compounds that I am going to be putting together are Test Cyp, Tren E, EQ, and abombs.

I was going to try and just do the 100 Test 100 Tren thing because I have see a lot of good feed back on it, but I would also like to add EQ and I know they say 600 is the sweet spot. I just wound not want to be that much out of balance.

Please let me know what you think a good layout would be for these compounds to take the min. and still get good results.

I would run it at 200 test 150 to 200tren 600eq and 50anadrol a day would work good with out high dose:headbang:

My states are:
40+
been in the gym for over 15 yrs. on and off - mostly on
Have run about a dozen or more cycles with multiple compounds.
5'10"
about 190 lbs

I am trying to put together a good cycle for lean body mass, and I want to try and use just the min AAS that I need to get good results. The reason I say this is I thnlk in the past I have been taking in too much AAS and now being able to use all that was in my system basically felt like I was wasting it.

The compounds that I am going to be putting together are Test Cyp, Tren E, EQ, and abombs.

I was going to try and just do the 100 Test 100 Tren thing because I have see a lot of good feed back on it, but I would also like to add EQ and I know they say 600 is the sweet spot. I just wound not want to be that much out of balance.

Please let me know what you think a good layout would be for these compounds to take the min. and still get good results.

Stay off or cruise at real TRT doses for a longish period of time to maximize sensitivity. Then run:

300mg test
200mg eq
25mg drol/day

Forget the tren if you aren't competing. After about 4 weeks I'd drop the drol and bump the test to 500. Run .25mg adex/day. Maybe run the drol again towards the end for another 4 weeks.

I challenge you to prove you can be a monster at that low of a dose (really not even that low imo).

Stay off or cruise at real TRT doses for a longish period of time to maximize sensitivity. Then run:

300mg test
200mg eq
25mg drol/day

Forget the tren if you aren't competing. After about 4 weeks I'd drop the drol and bump the test to 500. Run .25mg adex/day. Maybe run the drol again towards the end for another 4 weeks.

I challenge you to prove you can be a monster at that low of a dose (really not even that low imo).

Sounds good, do you think I would get any benefit from the EQ at only 200mg a wk? I already have the Tren on hand and have run 2 cycles with it up to this one. I would really like to work it in. Do you think I could maybe drop the EQ and add in Tren.?

Thanks for your input, and I will take your advice and fully recover before starting to reap the full benefits, and to let my body recover.

Sounds good, do you think I would get any benefit from the EQ at only 200mg a wk? I already have the Tren on hand and have run 2 cycles with it up to this one. I would really like to work it in. Do you think I could maybe drop the EQ and add in Tren.?

Thanks for your input, and I will take your advice and fully recover before starting to reap the full benefits, and to let my body recover.

200eq will be nice for the joints, it certainly isn't a pointless dose. If you run tren i would run it separately from the drol, the combo seems a bit much imo, but I'm pretty conservative.

200eq will be nice for the joints, it certainly isn't a pointless dose. If you run tren i would run it separately from the drol, the combo seems a bit much imo, but I'm pretty conservative.

Sounds good to me. I will drop the Drol and keep the EQ at 200 and see how everything plays out. With the EQ I know they say at least 15 to 20 wks what is your opinion. How long would I need to run it?

P.S. About how much Tren Hex would you think with the EQ and Test??

Last edited:
Sounds good to me. I will drop the Drol and keep the EQ at 200 and see how everything plays out. With the EQ I know they say at least 15 to 20 wks what is your opinion. How long would I need to run it?

P.S. About how much Tren Hex would you think with the EQ and Test??

I like longer low dose cycles, but there comes a point when you either have to get off or bump up the dose significantly, this is where I usually get off. Tren is very individual, but I think a minimal dose you can see very nice results with is 200mg.

Keep in mind my advice is for someone who is sensitive to AAS, and if health is a very high priority, I'd skip the tren and use orals very minimally, but I think you can get away with a little tren and still be pretty healthy...

I like longer low dose cycles, but there comes a point when you either have to get off or bump up the dose significantly, this is where I usually get off. Tren is very individual, but I think a minimal dose you can see very nice results with is 200mg.

Keep in mind my advice is for someone who is sensitive to AAS, and if health is a very high priority, I'd skip the tren and use orals very minimally, but I think you can get away with a little tren and still be pretty healthy...

What would you think about this set up:
Drol 25mg ED
Test Enth 150-200mg per wk
Tren Hex 200 per wk
EQ 200-300 per wk

I would drop the Drol around wk 4 once the tren and other long esters started kicking in. I agree with you I would not run Drol with the Tren at the same time only while waiting for it to kick in.

What would you think about this set up:
Drol 25mg ED
Test Enth 150-200mg per wk
Tren Hex 200 per wk
EQ 200-300 per wk

I would drop the Drol around wk 4 once the tren and other long esters started kicking in. I agree with you I would not run Drol with the Tren at the same time only while waiting for it to kick in.

Remember I'm going off of you saying you want to use the minimum amount of AAS needed for lean mass, and you aren't competing, you weigh 190 at 5'10"

I think you can build lean mass on a LOT less than that if you are really looking for the minimum amount. I think you could put on mass well on 300-400mg of test if you want to truth. Hex at 200mg is conservative, but it is tren. EQ is kinda nasty from studies I've read (plus it makes me shed), but it is nice for collagen synthesis, keep it minimal though. Drol makes for nice strength gains and cool cosmetic look while on it. When you put all that together you are way past the "minimum" amount needed for lean mass gains.

Have bloodwork done.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner