over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please send your prayers out to Bald Nazi

Get well BN

He has always been very much a part of this ProMuscle family & very informative....get well BN

Bald brothers for life !

get better bro, keep your head up.
lucian

Prayer goes out to a fellow brother...

I too know the fear of the "liver" problems. I had very elevated enzymes etc....and even after a very scary ultrasound that went bad. All came out ok when they did a CT scan of liver with contrast. So let us know how it goes brother. Your in my prayers.

BN, we wish you a full recovery. good luck through all this.
The statement about how this should be a wake up call to some of us has some truth to it. Only in terms of how important it is to stay on top of your health, if you have medical insurance don't let it go to waste, if you have $ for gear then you should be able to come up with $ to atleast get checked out on an anual basis.

OMG I hope this is just a scare. Please IAB let us know more detail. Ive been buds with BN from way back-never had a single problem with the man. He has been nothing but a friend and utmost mutual respect is shared.

Please keep us posted.

BN, I know you and OuchThatHurts have had your differences, as have he and I. Out of respect for you he is staying out of this thread, but he did ask me to let you know that he wishes you the best. Maybe he's an alright guy afterall.;) Again, BN, all the best to you.

Fellas ........I just got off the phone with BN...........He is just now able to be home and respond to this thread .......he is very thankful for all of your posts [ sincerely] .......He is going to respond in his own thread and explain everything in detail for you all .............The man is a warrior and he will be back healthier and happier than ever ......this was a wake up call and I am thankful tht he has got a second chance at life .......I could careless if he or any of you guys on here are big huge monsters ........That Die huge crap is a fucking joke .........I want you to be healthy and happy .......character is what impresses me ,and that is what many of the members here seem to have an abundence of .....The challenge of building the best physique possible will always be interesting to me , but in the end big muscles mean absolutely nothing ......focus on being kind loving people fellas that is what matters .......muscles dont make you a better healthier people .....remember that .....your character is all that matters ...............

Thank you all

I started my own thread,so please read it and learn from me.Iabadman is a gentleman,and on the phone he is helping me get through this.

Each and every one of you I extend my hand.Those of you I know for many years and the newer guys as well.You are all helping me with your kind words and thoughts.I want to thank all of you personally.When I have some energy I will try to get PMs out to all of you,Please give me some time.Thank you brothers.....
BN

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc