over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please some(knowledgable) input on next cycle

hardcoremt

Registered
Planning on running 200mg Cyp eod with 200 mg Eq eod for 8 weeks.
Taking 1mg Arimidex daily.

Heres the tricky part.
Just almost cleared up Gyno from last cycle a month ago (sustaplex 325 1cc every third day)was the last shot it only lasted 3 1/2 weeks had to bail (shoulder injury).Been taking .75 mg ed Letro and 40Mg Nolv.
I dont know if Gyno is gone. Sometimes (after workout or shower) its gone!! Other times like now it seems kinda puffy. May be BF fuck i dont know this gyno shit plays with your head.
Would it be okay to start cycle now and just switch to Adex @ 1 mg ED?
Some knowledgable input is greatly appreciated. I wanna start tonight.

Ok im not trying to sound like a dick, but for your own safety you should read up more on gyno. It sounds like you might not have a good understanding of what it is.

If your tits start to hurt and are very sensitive then thats a sign that you need to take precautions.... hang around the board and read up bro.

I might of read the message in a different way then you intended for it to be but anyways, here are my thoughts:

I personally like adex a lot better than letro. The reason is letro will decrease estrogen WAY too much and it has a bad rebound effect when you stop.

Nolvadex i would only use when your nips are actually hurting.

8 weeks on test cyp and EQ is not long enough. instead of taking it eod i would just take it 2x week. You will get more out of it if you space it out a bit. Or just run the dosage you had but run it at least 12 weeks minimum when your using EQ. That is if you have enough to run it that long. I dont know your AS history but ill bet youll do just fine 2x week shots.

let me know if you need any help and ide be happy to point you in the right direction. Be Safe.

Last edited:
Okay the cycle was one that Palumbo recommends.Followed up with 8 weeks of Sust 250 and tren.
I understand Anti'es
Ive been through hell with it for some reason the last Month. Did the Adex 1mg eod last test cycle.Gyno flared so i took Letro and Nolv @ 40mg daily and now it seems the lump is gone.
I know what im doing dude. Been in the game a long time. 5'6" 228# @ 12% now.
Just was wondering if i should wait a bit longer before starting next cycle(til im sure gyno is completely gone).Or if it would be alright to go ahead with cycle now and switch to 1mg Adex ED through whole cycle.
Had 2 years completely off when i started the plex 325 which only lasted 3 1/2 weeks due to injury.So im really planning on puttin on some size this next cycle.
Now does that make sense?

Last edited:
gotcha. Did Palumbo personally give this too you or is it one that he posted for everyone?

I also know that with some people when they are taking mixed test(sustanon, omnadren, etc) can sometimes make gyno worse for those that are prone to it. Im not, but some people swear by it.

dont start the adex till about week 2-3. is your adex legit?

You sound like you are obviously gyno prone, that being the case it is very likely that you will have to deal with the issue when you are on. Especially if you are going over 400-500 mgs weekly. You should post your history, but as you stated "I know what im doing dude. Been in the game a long time" then you should know that you will probably have to experiment with your Anti-E's until you find what works. Worse case, look into gyno surgery, best case, go natural.

gotcha. Did Palumbo personally give this too you or is it one that he posted for everyone?

I also know that with some people when they are taking mixed test(sustanon, omnadren, etc) can sometimes make gyno worse for those that are prone to it. Im not, but some people swear by it.

dont start the adex till about week 2-3. is your adex legit?

May have to agree with you on the Test blends. And my Adex i get right from the Pharmacy.
Thank You for your input!

You sound like you are obviously gyno prone, that being the case it is very likely that you will have to deal with the issue when you are on. Especially if you are going over 400-500 mgs weekly. You should post your history, but as you stated "I know what im doing dude. Been in the game a long time" then you should know that you will probably have to experiment with your Anti-E's until you find what works. Worse case, look into gyno surgery, best case, go natural.

Its weird because 2 years ago and longer i really didnt have much problems with gyno . Could be the Sustaplex (Axio Labs)?
Yes Gyno surgery is gonna happen sooner than later. Getting the glands removed and never looking back.
My cycle history?
NEVER stuck with one the full duration to be honest. I will usually do 2-300 mg every 3rd day then 3-4 weeks into it id quit for 2 months. Prolly not the smartest thing to do but its something i have always done.
I am going to stick with this one for the 8 weeks then switch it up.
Way back like 15 years ago me and my training partner were at the O in Chicago and ended up having cocktails and cigars with Nutritionist/BB Philip Goglia. He was working with Wheeler at that time. He personally told us that a lot of Pro's would use one compound for 6 weeks take 2 weeks off then use a different AAS for 6 weeks 2 weeks off etc etc. Like sustanon 6 weeks 2 weeks off then EQ 6 weeks then 2 weeks off then cyp 6 weeks.
I gotta say i made some graet gains with that schedule. Wouldnt mind doing it again actually.

Do you think you can grow on a lower dose ?

Newbies ~ Board rule #15

maybe you should read board rule #15:(

Board rule #15:

15) Members can only post in the sponsor threads if they have minimum 50 posts or have been on the board for at least 6 months. Any posts from members that do not meet these criteria, will be erased.

OP posted this thread in the Professional Muscle Forum. Not a violation.

well Letro is stronger than A-dex...So I would suggest that...

If your going to do a higher dose of test...But then again how high is your Bodyfat % right now...How bad is it really, I mean could it just be playing games in your head ? Just curious

in my opinion, if you can grow on a lower dose milk that lower dose out as long as you can. not untill that low dose stops working for you would i step it up. gains might be a bit slower, but in the long run you will get more out of it, and you're health may be better as well in the future.

i see........sorry:D

If your going to do a higher dose of test...But then again how high is your Bodyfat % right now...How bad is it really, I mean could it just be playing games in your head ? Just curious

My BF is around 11-12%. 230# @5'6" today but im on my carb refeed day as well. Chris theres def a lump under there.
Heres the deal. I put 1 cc Tren Enanthate in my first shot when last T cycle started 4-5 weeks ago approx. Now im thinking its from the Tren Enan. Specially because Letro for 2 weeks and 40 mg day Nolv havent brought it all the way down.So now i ordered some prami.
Dont you agree its wise to totally deal with this before doing next cycle? Fuck man by the time all this is done i coulda paid to get the glands removed. LOL

Chris,
Would it change your mind if you had Arimidex straight from the Pharmacy or Letro from a research co? Id think id prefer the Pharmacy Adex. I KNOW its real and dosed correctly.

i thought you were running EQ? huh, on your past cycles were they test cycles or test/tren, test/deca?

If they were straight test cycles and you had this problem then im sure it is from the test. However, the tren could agitate it as well.

Bro, i think its best if you saved up and get gyno surgery so you wont have to worry bout it.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear