over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pls critigue cycle/diet etc.

j_100801

Registered
hi all,

i hope some experienced people can give me some feedback, maybe points for improvements for my cycle and diet and maybe anything else. i have had several cycles in the past. i am not a newbie.

i am 46, 178m, 98kg, 10% fat. i am in week 4 of my cycle. i didnt do bodybuilding for about 6 years. my best was 105kg, 8%. lost all muscled, got very fat and this summer started going to gym again. started at 96kg, 28% fat end of july. first focus was on loosing fat and getting a big back in shape. 4 weeks ago i started focus on gaining muscles as much as possible. my goal is 110kg, 8%.hope to reach this in 4 months or so. sooner is better :)

my cycle AAS; 400mg test e/week, 400mg tren e/week. the plan is to do this 3 months, and maybe increase dosage or add oxys half way.
next to this; cjc no dac 200mcgr+ghrp-6 200mcgr, 2-3 times a day, 30 min before a meal
insulin; humalog 6iu 3 times a day, after breakfast, after lunch, 30 min before workout (at around 5 in the afternoon)
HGH; chinese generics 10iu 60 min before workout, then after 30 min meal and humalog

my diet; 3500kcal; prot:carbs:fat 40:40:20
i have 3 ' normal meals' a day; 150gr rice/pasta/couscous/bulgur together with 200gr chicken breast/grinded beef/white fish and 150gr veggies
next to this i have 3 'shake meals'; 50gr whey isolate together with 60gr oatmeal or 300gr whole wheat pancakes, or 300gr whole wheat bread.
and before bed i have 400gr of quark together with some fresh fruits and muesli.

i am now in week 4 and results are amazing. i do a 4 day split program, train about 45 min each bodypart.

one of the things i wonder is should i increase kcal a day significantly? maybe 4000kcal, 4500kcal? maybe even more. my fat % is not going up, actually it dropped 1,5% since i started. a few days ago i upped it to 4000kcal already as i was getting leaner.

so my goal is to gain as much muscle mass the next few months as possible. dont mind if body fat % is going up with about 2%.

any other things i could improve? i have a shitload of HGH and was thinking maybe do 20iu a day? or is that insane? going to do serum tests next week to check on strenght of HGH

well you have a plan.....just keep attacking it..

should you up cals...??? idk....are you still hungry..???
is it enough food for you...???

at 20iu a day, you will never get fat on any amount of food
but you will just shit 4 times a day....

you know there is such thing as TOO MUCH food....
i feel anybody shitting more than once a day is eating
too much food, and there is no extra benefit...

well you have a plan.....just keep attacking it..

should you up cals...??? idk....are you still hungry..???
is it enough food for you...???

at 20iu a day, you will never get fat on any amount of food
but you will just shit 4 times a day....

you know there is such thing as TOO MUCH food....
i feel anybody shitting more than once a day is eating
too much food, and there is no extra benefit...

well at the moment i am at 10iu, and when i was 3500kcal i was loosing fat. so i upped it to 4000kcal for about a week now and i think its definitely better. i mean for sure i am not getting fatter and with 3500kcal i was actually hungry all day.

by the way on non training days i eat 500-1000kcal less and i i am off everything; no cjc, no hgh, no ghrp, no insulin.

would you advice to take HGH everyday year round? no matter if you have training day or cycle or something?

Your plan is pretty good. Personally I don't like exact numbers like, 110KG at 8% but I get what you are trying to do.

I like what tenny said. Listen to your body. If you are hungry eat more. That diet is pretty clean. Throw a couple big calorie meals in a week if you are not gaining.

Also, 3 mo at the same dosage does not work for everyone. you may have to increase doses a couple times in that time period. First increase food, but then dose I think.

You could experiment with three or 4 big doses of hgh a week also and see what that does for you. Basically do your 20iu, but only do it on workout days. I've never had the cash to do anything like that but supposedly you get a higher increase in your serum IGF-1 this way

Your plan is pretty good. Personally I don't like exact numbers like, 110KG at 8% but I get what you are trying to do.

I like what tenny said. Listen to your body. If you are hungry eat more. That diet is pretty clean. Throw a couple big calorie meals in a week if you are not gaining.

Also, 3 mo at the same dosage does not work for everyone. you may have to increase doses a couple times in that time period. First increase food, but then dose I think.

You could experiment with three or 4 big doses of hgh a week also and see what that does for you. Basically do your 20iu, but only do it on workout days. I've never had the cash to do anything like that but supposedly you get a higher increase in your serum IGF-1 this way

thanks. yea the 110kg and 8% is not like the number that i must reach its more like a certain size and cut i want to achieve and i think for my length (1,78m) its something like that. at least more then i have been in my past best.

i was also thinking of upping the AAS doses with 50% half way, after 6 weeks. my idea was i keep looking at the scale and fat % once a week. when i noticed my growth will not be like it needs to be for this schedule to reach the goals then i would half way upp the dosseses.

do you think when i would go to 4000kcal or even 4500kcal that in that case your total amount of proteine would be the same as with 3500kcal (about 350gr a day) and that i get the extra kcal from fats? so that the % of kcal from fats will increase and that that is where you get extra kcal from? i mean i dont realy see the need to eat like 450gr of proteine a day...

That's more of an individual thing don't you think? In terms of what macros to bump up. The biggest guys I know all eat over 300 grams of protein per day.
I would probably keep your ratios the same though each time you go up in calories. you know your body though.

For example, ME I could get away with 450g protein per day if my carbs were low and fats high. I don't do well with carbs but protein and fat my body chews thru so to speak.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member