over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pls critique low dose cycle.. 1st in over 5+yrs

silverTT

Registered
Just curious as to a little feedback for an upcoming cycle.. It's been probably 5+ yrs since I've used any AAS aide from some light anavar usage and peps and research Chems which I don't consider in the same category :)

Currently running:
- 5mg gw1516 2x/day
- 25mg MK before bed
- 200mcq hup a 3x/day
Been on these for alil over 2wks and started to notice a little bit more puffiness/sub-q water so may drop to half of each as soon as I start my other compounds.

Additional products on the way will include the low dose daily sub-q protocol.

Plan:
Weeks 1-15
- Test prop 15mg SQ day, 105mg/ wk, approx 85mg unesterified test per wk.
- MAsteron 10mg SQ day, 70mg/wk
Weeks 1-10
- Turinabol 10mg 3x/day
- Clomid/nova for 3wks pct
All products are Balkan aside from mast being SP.

Will add a low dose run with some T3 for 6-8wks at 25mcgs, 50 max for short period.
MK throughout and following into PCT.

My initial thought was going to be the prop at 70mg/wk but when looking at the total amt unesterified would have only put me to approx 55mg/wk which would only be more of a TRT level so decided to bump it up to 15ius/day. Looking for a higher normal or slightly supraphysiologic level.

The Tbol I know is being run alittle long so plan on keeping hepatic supportive supps in the protocol, i.e. NAC, silybinin, ect

Reasoning behind this type of low dose cycle for me is for one it's been quite awhile since using any AAS, 2. I respond very well to low doses and 3. Have felt quite tired, run down, unmotivated, struggling to do normal day to day activities over the last yr or so and would like to see if a low dose cycle will bring me up with my energy and functionality. I'm 35 and my last total test levels were in the low 300s..

Thanks for any help and input!

35 y/o, total test in the 300`s... It might just be time for some TRT. That`s basically what you have outlined. Personally I would run a proper TRT dose 1-200mg/wk, get your blood work done and figure out your sweet spot. Recently 250mg/wk of test c put me over 1500, time to dial it back a little bit. Stick with that for 2-3 months, you will get solid gains, feel better, THEN add in the masteron, and tbol. I`d say stick with the peptides for now with that too.

Question for you, what do you hope to gain from this? How much of that are you going to keep once you stop and go back to a natural 300 total test (or lower)? I`m looking at long term health/wellness vs short term fix, gain then lose.

Hogan thanks for the reply..

The last time I had gotten my levels drawn has been quite awhile, ie 2yrs or so and at that time I had been under a lot of stress, had some medical issues and training was very little to non-existent so I attribute most of these factors to my poor test level at that time. Since that time a lot has changed and and feel tremendously better but had not gotten blood work done since then so I cant say for sure what my levels are.

Reasoning behind what I've proposed is based on these personal factors:
- Been over 5+yrs since using any legitimate AAS so low doses should be enough for enhancements without needing higher doses and keeping side effects nil
- I respond well to low doses in the first place
- Even though my cycle isn't necessarily TRT or a 'regular' cycle so-to-speak, I like the idea and research behind using lower doses on a daily, sub-q protocol.

So I'm looking for a little boost, more energy and drive. Looking to add back on a little weight I've lost over the last year or so, tighten up and lean back out. Basically recomp but do so gradually with clean results.

As far as long term, I'm not sure. This is a restarting point for me. Long term TRT isn't an option currently for me without further evaluation and blood work. So I'm looking for starting back to regular cycling but doing so with 'reasonable' dosing protocols..

BTW have come up on a month using GW-1516 5mg 2x/day and MK-677 25mg at bed along with ancillary Hup-A 200mcg 3x/day, melatonin at bed, magnesium (ZMA or Relax, effervescent mag) at bed and other basic stuff like multi, creatine.

I've used MK protocol several times so this isn't my first go around.

Took 2wks before I actually noticed anything this time aside for sleep improvement on day 1. At 2wks I finally noticed weight gain and water weight literally overnight. Now at approx. 4wks I feel really good, sleep is very good, skin looks soft, supple and hydrated, mood is good. Feel more density in muscles, fullness and tightness. Overall look and feel tighter and more 'put together'.
Quite pleased with the way I'm feeling right now but really looking forward to implementing my proposed low dose AAS with my current MK regimine for further synergy.

Any other ideas or opinions?

I should have my products this week and hopefully should be starting everything within this wk..

Only thing that has changed is increasing my MK to 37.5mg/at bed and will run this throughout the cycle.

What is the purpose of the T3. Basically, what are trying to accomplish / goals?

What is the purpose of the T3. Basically, what are trying to accomplish / goals?

This is the key question. Diet and training and the heart of bodybuilding. Diet more so. Your low dose protocol should be nice little boost, but it will be the diet and training details that will determine success. Both of these need to inline with your goals.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity