advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pls Help. Will i get lethargy/sleepiness from IGF DES?

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Will i get lethargy/sleepiness from IGF DES?

I seem to get that from HGH & IGF-Lr3.
Will IGF DES give me the same problem?

Bro, as I stated in your previous post on this question, you're body obviously reacts to IGF/HGH with sleepiness. This is a sign of the IGF being effective, at least in some way. If you find something that doesn't have sides, then its probably not effective-

Thanks for the info.

But my question is will the lethargy/sleepiness go away if i were to switch from IGF Lr3 to IGF DES since its short acting?

just add coffee & ephedrine......those kinda crash your blood sugar though so you might as well drink vinegar with meals and go keto..........cut that fat brah

I'm going to try IGF DES soon.
I hope this helps since its short acting. I can't take the sleepiness.

I'll post my results.

just add coffee & ephedrine......those kinda crash your blood sugar though so you might as well drink vinegar with meals and go keto..........cut that fat brah

I'm taking geranamine and caffeine to help with lethargy. Doing mass now, will do keto meals and fasted cardio after I finish the IGF/MGF protocol. Gains are mostly lean. Using gear and GH peptides also.

I need help guys.

Today the lethargy/sleepiness was so bad. I was so sleepy the whole day.

I still have 2 vials (1000mcg) left. I have to continue using it or else its a waste.

Should i reduce the dose to 10mcg daily? Currently on 50mcg.
Will i see some results from 10mcg?

Please help guys.

I don't mean to sound rude or anything. But, it kind of seems like you may already know the answers to your questions, or at least suspect what the answer may be but are just looking for some confirmation. The trouble is that a lot of this is new territory for almost everyone (not the igf1-lr3, but some of the other stuff- particulars and des etc.). I do believe you'll experience less sleepiness from des. Have you tried mgf? If you try regular mgf (non pegylated) and don't get sleepy, I'm guessing you'll have a similar reaction to des. But, it's just a guess. As far as reducing dosing, I think it could help. But, you know what's coming next... I still think it's low blood sugar, just a form you aren't used to. It's hitting you harder in this way than insulin for some reason. I don't think it's as simple as just low blood sugar, but I think it's some kind of effect related to it somehow. So, and I hope that's the case, lowering your dose could help.

In the meantime, why not go off it for a few days (5-6) and let yourself get back to normal and then start a low dose from there? You won't miss much in terms of results in those few days. Either way, good luck. I hope it starts working a bit better in terms of sides.

Yes. I already know the answer.
I'm asking a different question. Does anyone have experience with low dose (10-20mcg) & still see results?

I've just started 20mcg (instead of 50mcg) 2 days ago. I'll post my results soon.

I'm interested in MGF. Do u still MGF produce more growth than IGF?

Do u still MGF produce more growth than IGF?

IGF1-lr3 will produce more growth along the lines of taking insulin- systemic.

MGF will have more of a local growth effect than IGF1-lr3, but not as much as des in my opinion. However, I'd strongly suggest using both mgf and des during a protocol because they do very different things and should work well together.

MGF activates the dormant satellite cells and actually inhibits them from being "finished" into new muscle. But, des is very good at differentiating these new cells, helping them become muscle. That's why I strongly suggest taking mgf immediately post workout in the muscle worked and then 1/2 hr later (after mgf has cleared basically) take the des in the same muscles. Insulin and growth hormone (or peptides, or all three) could be used pre-workout if wanted. Just keep safe messing with insulin (as you know). Good luck!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131