over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PM Meet Up!

slesh

Registered
Would any of y’all be down for a PM meet up/vacation trip? Lol I feel like I talk to some of y’all as much as my close friends and family. I know some of y’all value your anonymity which I totally respect as we operate in this gray area with the gear and you don’t want to fuck with your careers. In my case I am truly blessed to own my business and if someone doesn’t want to do business with me and make money because I’m on TRT and GH they can gargle my tiny balls.

Want to be cognizant of everyone’s different financial situations - thought maybe a Royal Carribean cruise or a Cancun all inclusive could be dope. Wives/girlfriends obviously welcomed as well.

Curious to see what everyone thinks!

Would any of y’all be down for a PM meet up/vacation trip? Lol I feel like I talk to some of y’all as much as my close friends and family. I know some of y’all value your anonymity which I totally respect as we operate in this gray area with the gear and you don’t want to fuck with your careers. In my case I am truly blessed to own my business and if someone doesn’t want to do business with me and make money because I’m on TRT and GH they can gargle my tiny balls.

Want to be cognizant of everyone’s different financial situations - thought maybe a Royal Carribean cruise or a Cancun all inclusive could be dope. Wives/girlfriends obviously welcomed as well.

Definitely worth a conversation about it

Shit man that sounds like it would be a hell of a time!

It’s happened before loooong in the past. The mods do stuff like that occasionally too. Or used to

Great idea.

I think we would all find out we have a lot more in common than we think.

And a few bloody nose’s would not hurt either 😉

I’m 100% in

I am down. A shorter 2-3 day meet up would be easier to pencil in compared to a longer cruise…for me.

That's awesome to meet the ones we talk to basically every day

I have met several friends from online on some gun/pistol websites over the years. Always a good time. I'm not financially at a point where I can travel too often but I like the idea.

I think you travel so much even if it's not a cruise people can meet

Like your in Cali
Tons of us from Cali

But if you already have business
Cruises work or random bar in ensenada etc

What about getting some people together in December at the Olympia in Vegas? We could go to the Bacchanal Buffet in Caesar's and tear that bitch up, lol! Or meet up and do a bunch of things. I am actually going for the first time in like a decade and would love to meet others I have been talking to for years.

I am down. A shorter 2-3 day meet up would be easier to pencil in compared to a longer cruise…for me.
RC does great 3 nighters out of Miami and Lauderdale to Nassau and their private island Coco Cay. Super cheap. I’m going on a 4 nighter out of Lauderdale for a bachelor party in Jan - interior rooms are $250 a person total for 4 nights lol.

Full disclosure - I’m a degenerate gambler so I get free junior suites on most RC cruises so we would have a chill meet up room…

What about getting some people together in December at the Olympia in Vegas? We could go to the Bacchanal Buffet in Caesar's and tear that bitch up, lol! Or meet up and do a bunch of things. I am actually going for the first time in like a decade and would love to meet others I have been talking to for years.
Mannnnn I would love to - however I get back from a two week Thailand trip literally the night before pre judging so I’ll be with you in spirit - but live-streaming from my couch lol.

@luki7788 will be there tho!

already discussed this with a couple guys on here.

ALSO, its freakin Vegas lol everyone would want to go

Mannnnn I would love to - however I get back from a two week Thailand trip literally the night before pre judging so I’ll be with you in spirit - but live-streaming from my couch lol.

@luki7788 will be there tho!
Yes, I will be at mr.o in vegas - if someone sees me, come over and say that he is from PM😅

RC does great 3 nighters out of Miami and Lauderdale to Nassau and their private island Coco Cay. Super cheap. I’m going on a 4 nighter out of Lauderdale for a bachelor party in Jan - interior rooms are $250 a person total for 4 nights lol.

Full disclosure - I’m a degenerate gambler so I get free junior suites on most RC cruises so we would have a chill meet up room…
Well...we'll be sailing out of Miami on RC Symphony next month. All welcome to join. Especially since every cruise we go on, you can count on one hand how many fit/in shape people are on board. And no...round isn't a shape ;)

My wife just booked a 7 on Carnival out of New Orleans, her love for gambling earned us a free balcony room and 500 gambling credit. I must add she rarely wins so at the end of the day no free rides. Ha!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear