over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PM member Big Dave Smith - 1 week out Eastern USA's

Congrats Dave, looking good man!

BMJ

like everybody else said, sick wheels! Back is pretty thick too, I can tell ya deadlift for sure!

I agree with Brad. Hammies are your best body part!!! Amazing hams!!

Impressive as hell, 1 week out? I think the weight would have broken my back. Sick strength.

Good luck Dave, glad you recovered so well from the tear. And still handling sick wgt....

Definitely some impressive legs and weight! Dave...do u usually work legs less than a week out from a show? Or were you just jumping at the oppurtunity? I know for me it takes 10 days of no legs or stairmaster for mine to look crisp...

Huge legs and great hams, built like a tree trunk!! Good luck Dave!

I know who I'm callin to help push my landcruiser out of the mud!!! Damn those are some great wheels there Dave. All the best of luck at your show!

he sure is strong but why on earth would you go that heavy so close to a show. just because you have the strength to, why do it? work that hard on diet for 12 weeks only to blow a knee out because you go to heavy?

dave this is not a dis on you, just in general, i have seen this done many times and it boggles me.

he sure is strong but why on earth would you go that heavy so close to a show. just because you have the strength to, why do it? work that hard on diet for 12 weeks only to blow a knee out because you go to heavy?

dave this is not a dis on you, just in general, i have seen this done many times and it boggles me.

Perhaps it was only moderate whight to Dave. Those legs look like they could handle a lot more than 5 plates even a week out.

Perhaps it was only moderate whight to Dave. Those legs look like they could handle a lot more than 5 plates even a week out.

yeah, pretty sure he mentioned about doing 7 plates in the video.

look great btw, dave

Hey guys. I've been advised to wait another 3 weeks to improve my conditioning and enter the Gold's Classic instead of the Easterns... so as of today, I'm 3.5 weeks out. I'll post a few pics soon.

As for heavy... that's not heavy. I was 10 days out at the time (but not I'm not doing Easterns of course). This off-season I will have no problem getting to 300lbs with visible abs. To me, heavy would be 545 for 10 or 6 plates for 6 or something. How do you think you preserve muscle before show?

Again, I follow many of Dante's basic principles. Heavy slag iron builds and maintains muscle. Why start to do lighter stuff before a show if you are warmed up properly? The gym was very hot, which was nice. I had kwan loong oil and knee sleeves on my knees. I don't have knee issues.

Look at all the bodybuilders who train heavy as long as possible before a show. Ronnie, Branch, Dorian, etc.

Hey guys. I've been advised to wait another 3 weeks to improve my conditioning and enter the Gold's Classic instead of the Easterns... so as of today, I'm 3.5 weeks out. I'll post a few pics soon.

As for heavy... that's not heavy. I was 10 days out at the time (but not I'm not doing Easterns of course). This off-season I will have no problem getting to 300lbs with visible abs. To me, heavy would be 545 for 10 or 6 plates for 6 or something. How do you think you preserve muscle before show?

Again, I follow many of Dante's basic principles. Heavy slag iron builds and maintains muscle. Why start to do lighter stuff before a show if you are warmed up properly? The gym was very hot, which was nice. I had kwan loong oil and knee sleeves on my knees. I don't have knee issues.

Look at all the bodybuilders who train heavy as long as possible before a show. Ronnie, Branch, Dorian, etc.

lol....you did 545 for what.....3 or 4 reps......1 week out???
and thats NOT heavy???.....lol......so heavy would be 4 or 5 more
reps????......sounds pretty heavy to me man

:)

haha dave you're awesome man :)

lol....you did 545 for what.....3 or 4 reps......1 week out???
and thats NOT heavy???.....lol......so heavy would be 4 or 5 more
reps????......sounds pretty heavy to me man

:)

Everybody's good at something I guess. I've just always, always, always squatted.

The posts and how BDS carries himself....

I would put him at atleast 30yrs old but at 25yrs he can just keep going.

Best of Conditioning and placing to you Bud!!!

i think thats a good idea, in the video you didnt look as conditioned as you could have been. you posted some outside/backyard pics which made a huge difference in your appearance and after seeing those i thought maybe he can pull it off, but if you have 3.5 more weeks left there should be no issues with you getting into the condition you desire.

wow

insane legs..I am definatley jealous..and big dave, I am with you..I try to train as heavy as possible up to a show..but hell I do not know any other way really...but best of luck to you at your show man..you look great.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131