over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PM member Big Dave Smith - 1 week out Eastern USA's

looking great man!

One thing that caught me about your interview is that you keep it real and seem like a stand up guy. Very inspirational bro! Best of luck to you.

SWEET BABY JESUS!!! :eek: the hamstrings are even more impressive than the quads, and the quads are insane!

Couldn't of said it better myself.

Good luck and go kick some Ass !!!

That was awesome DAVE. I know in the video they mentioned the weights were heavier than 45lbs. That got me thinking about the weights at my gym and I weighed the 45lb plate (Metal wrapped in some kind of rubber) it was freaking 41.5lbs. not even a legit 45 lbs. ridiculous. Must have been good to know you loaded 5 plates + being 4lbs heavier a piece at powerhouse and still repped it!!

Hey guys. I've been advised to wait another 3 weeks to improve my conditioning and enter the Gold's Classic instead of the Easterns... so as of today, I'm 3.5 weeks out. I'll post a few pics soon.

As for heavy... that's not heavy. I was 10 days out at the time (but not I'm not doing Easterns of course). This off-season I will have no problem getting to 300lbs with visible abs. To me, heavy would be 545 for 10 or 6 plates for 6 or something. How do you think you preserve muscle before show?

Again, I follow many of Dante's basic principles. Heavy slag iron builds and maintains muscle. Why start to do lighter stuff before a show if you are warmed up properly? The gym was very hot, which was nice. I had kwan loong oil and knee sleeves on my knees. I don't have knee issues.

Look at all the bodybuilders who train heavy as long as possible before a show. Ronnie, Branch, Dorian, etc.

Dave, I think you are also MMa fighter? isn't?
If so, how that works with your training....

wow! very impressive legs.. 5 plates no belt or wraps, thats nuts!

dave's taking some time off from fight camp for right now. we go to the same BJJ camp. he will be back after comps wrap up.

for anyone who thinks bodybuilders are generally too stiff and unable to do anything but duck waddle, dave can do a full split. he is one of the most flexible guys at the camp we train in. so much so that the Instructor told me Dave is probably the most flexible student in the entire school. his genetic gifts are unreal and he is lucky enough to be so young that he can explore all angles comfortably for another few years.

personally im glad he is taking time off. since dave is the heaviest in the camp and i am the second heaviest and second strongest we are sure to paired up 100% of the time. and not for nothing guys, im pretty good with my JJ but do you know how hard it is to key lock or americana a dude with 20 inch forearms? there's no room in there!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws