over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PM Strength Challenge!!!

LK3

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Are you strong enough to SHOW love every day?

it seems so much in our world today is based on negativity. our lives our day to day conversations even so many topics on the board are based on some aspect of negativity. fear, complaining, depression, hate, lazyness, racism, lust, difference, all sorts of negativity fill our lives.

i really dont like to take part in negative things anymore, ive done enough bad stuff. this is the one simple thing that i came up with in my day to day life to fight back against all the negativity. love, its a basic universal human emotion that every person on this planet on some level understands. doesnt matter age, gender, sex, nationality or language everyone on some level understand that one little concept, love.

just saying it brings possitivity even for the one second that it take to conjure the word and utter the silable.

try it. talk to someone you know about love. at first its easy, your wife, your mom, your family, your dog talk to someone about love, how you love them and how you are thankful for them just being in your life. it gets harder as you go. get outisde your circle bring it to day to day life. its weird but its so hard and embaressing feeling to talk to total stangers about soemthing that makes us all feel good.

its so much easier to talk about bad shit, complain spread negative things. dont fall into that!
the only way to genuinely fight the negative is to cancel it out and beat it with positive!
one simple basic positive thing that every one gets and wants is love.

no matter what your situation this one small concept can bring betterness to your day, to life and to the world.
give it try. especially if you are feeling down or hurt or scared or anxious or misserable or sick. dig down deep and find that emotion and bring it out.

i challenge you motherfluffers to do this every day, be accountable to yourself and see, it may not fix everything but for one second it will relive your pain. one second by second, one person by one person we can make something better happen.

part of a bigger project but lets see what you tuff guys can do!

i say thank you to pm, all its members and the good things you have brought to me!
i guess i love this board too!

thank you!

every day is tough..but even ONCE in a lifetime...is a good goal and sadly more than most do.

I am personally happy to hear you say that, you posting this shows you are at a much better place now, keep it up man! Good to have you here
Just remember, no matter what you think there's always someone who cares for you!

That is awesome! I like the part especially about holding oneself accountable.

Well said!

thanks guys!
but really, try it!
i dont have much human contact, this was one way of me being acoutable! lol
seriously though everyone who i know in real life who does it gets results. it seems silly but it really does in small ways make your day better. we have all these posts on drugs and diet but this really does make for a better you and better world. seems like what all training platforms should be based on. better you!

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear