over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PMMA for torn tricep

ricky23

Registered
hi, has anyone had experience with PMMA injections?
I've had a tricep tear for a while and was thinking of getting it filled out with PMMA as the symmetry is completely off with the other tricep
(lower head near elbow)

I dont have first hand experience but also am interested if anyone does. It sounds expensive for something i bet only you notice. And what i mean is that if you are on PM you probably have a nice physique that people notice rather than that one small spot on your physique that is blemished. So if it is expensive then why get it done. Spend the cash on AAS. More physique band for the buck. But i would still like to hear anyones feedback.

I doubt you'd be able to make it look exactly like the other side with any fillers.

I dont have first hand experience but also am interested if anyone does. It sounds expensive for something i bet only you notice. And what i mean is that if you are on PM you probably have a nice physique that people notice rather than that one small spot on your physique that is blemished. So if it is expensive then why get it done. Spend the cash on AAS. More physique band for the buck. But i would still like to hear anyones feedback.

I don't think it is expensive as you think... Do it yourself! You can order it online and treat it like synthol... But go slow because if you fuck up with this shit its basically permanent. :)

I don't think it is expensive as you think... Do it yourself! You can order it online and treat it like synthol... But go slow because if you fuck up with this shit its basically permanent. :)

Certain things are best left to the professionals!

Certain things are best left to the professionals!

He can pay me to do it then... :)

I'm a pro! I practiced on my penis for months... Looks more like a ham than a penis though! Lol!

I'm betting he would rather have a tricep that looks like a ham than one that looks like a meat ball...

Last edited:
I doubt you'd be able to make it look exactly like the other side with any fillers.

its not a complete tear, but a partial tear and only the insertion point to the elbow has been effected. the long head has overcompensated when handling weights now and has grown disproportional because of it.
this makes the muscle near the elbow look even worse.

im only interested in a few cc'ss to plump up the insertion points close to the elbow.
ive spot injected here many times with decent success but the effects ofcourse are very short lasting.

the prices ive seen are completely ridicolous unless its in south america.
ordering it online and doing it myself would save me over half the money.
i was thinking of ordering the substance myself and just paying a surgeon a couple hundred to do it for me but with the amount of site injections ive done over the years i would probably have a better understanding of injection technique and idea of the vessels running through my tricep than they would

its not a complete tear, but a partial tear and only the insertion point to the elbow has been effected. the long head has overcompensated when handling weights now and has grown disproportional because of it.
this makes the muscle near the elbow look even worse.

im only interested in a few cc'ss to plump up the insertion points close to the elbow.
ive spot injected here many times with decent success but the effects ofcourse are very short lasting.

No guts, no glory brotha! I think it would work fine in a small volume. Just do a little at a time and make sure to do many small injections in the area not one large inject.

If you do it then make sure to post pics and such.

He can pay me to do it then... :)

I'm a pro! I practiced on my penis for months... Looks more like a ham than a penis though! Lol!

I'm betting he would rather have a tricep that looks like a ham than one that looks like a meat ball...

Lol please tell me you did not do this on your junk

Lol please tell me you did not do this on your junk

Ummm..., I did not do this on my junk... ;)

All 6.5 inches of length an 8.5 Inches of girth are completely natural and normal... Lol

Last edited:
liar liar.. that's not what your old lady told me.

Lol, I think you just want me to post a pic!

But guys lets keep this thread on track. This is not phattony's phat cock thread!

No one else here thinks self injections of pmma could be done reasonably with a lot of research and patience? I agree its no something to be taken lightly but I would attempt it in his case. No way am I spending thousands when I can spend hundreds...

Been Looking into this for a little while. They sell it by the loaded syringe most places, and anywhere from $400 to toofuckin much. Mainly want to find where you can buy it in bulk, like by the liter. Also, if one essentially paints/injects in whatever bodypart, say delts. What happens later after the pmma has taken hold and the muscle encapsulates the acrlyic beads, and you go back to standard site inject protocol? Does that possibly burst the implant? Because, surely this is an implant of sorts. Thoughts? Sure wouldnt mind havin cool set of calves next time I compete.

Been Looking into this for a little while. They sell it by the loaded syringe most places, and anywhere from $400 to toofuckin much. Mainly want to find where you can buy it in bulk, like by the liter. Also, if one essentially paints/injects in whatever bodypart, say delts. What happens later after the pmma has taken hold and the muscle encapsulates the acrlyic beads, and you go back to standard site inject protocol? Does that possibly burst the implant? Because, surely this is an implant of sorts. Thoughts? Sure wouldnt mind havin cool set of calves next time I compete.

the body replaces it with its own collagen production after 3 months and the enhancement lasts 3-5 years i think (thats what the suppliers state). so i dont think there would be a need to resort back to site injects.

ive been site injecting for years so have a good know how of what parts are best for me to inject without problems. only thing im a little unsure of is the amount of volume needed. with aas or synthol we just jab in 2-3 cc's.
think smaller injects of 0.3cc's spread out would be best for an even look.
if its not enough could always jab more next time.

i spoke with a surgeon, and im not confident they have a great understanding of site enhancement injections. most of us here probably have better practical experience on jabbing biceps, triceps, delts etc
i wasnt comfortable with him jabbing my tricep. would rather do it myself

Last edited:
Been Looking into this for a little while. They sell it by the loaded syringe most places, and anywhere from $400 to toofuckin much.

I've seen it under 200$ for the pre loaded syringes... I personally never used this but have used hyaloronic acid multiple times. Also consider what a full synthol protocol adds up to. 300-400$ in most cases And they are a trying experience to say the least. Daily injects of high volumes of oil are a lot more work and pain than most realize...

the body replaces it with its own collagen production after 3 months and the enhancement lasts 3-5 years i think (thats what the suppliers state). so i dont think there would be a need to resort back to site injects.

ive been site injecting for years so have a good know how of what parts are best for me to inject without problems. only thing im a little unsure of is the amount of volume needed. with aas or synthol we just jab in 2-3 cc's.

i spoke with a surgeon, and im not confident they have a great understanding of site enhancement injections. most of us here probably have better practical experience on jabbing biceps, triceps, delts etc

Ive researched doing it and know people who have had the proceedure, clinics typically inject 40-50cc's per bicep a session, which yields around 1/2" of size after collegan formation.

edit: double post

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting