over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PO Boxes and the Law

IRONMAN83

Banned
Im sure most of you know more than I do that the government has been cracking down on AAS so Im considering getting a PO Box but when I went to open one they asked for all kinds of ID and proof of address ect.
If thats how it is what is the logic of having your stuff delivered to a PO Box? Its obviously in your name so it can be argued that you're the one who ordered it. Is it that if it gets seized it cant be proven that you would recieve it directly? What legal loophole does a PO Box allow you to exploit, if any?

they use to be easier to rent. not anymore. likely no advantage, unless you have an landlord problems. or your mail box doesn't lock...

good point. I wonder if their is any advantage to the PO boxes if its in your name. :confused:

|--[\\\\]>--------- get s'one to open a PMB in their name and rotate/switch boxes every few mths or so. or have 2 boxes at the same time and rotate b/t the two

back in tha' day i allways used a PO box... but even then "mid 1990's", you had to produce two forms of ID and one had to be a photo ID... i allways had packs come with a different name on them personally... today however you might be taking a chance, in that if the name you give to be put on your pack is not on your box list they may not deliver it to your box... IMHO either way you go your taking a risk... now i just have my packs sent to my house under a diff name as my local delivery guy couldent care less whos name is on the parcal...

Open it up under a fake business name. have the packs sent to a fake employee in care of the fake business name.

It's easy to do the business route. However, I've been read you should use your real name, as if you use something else they can get you for mail fraud, which carries more time. I don't know for sure if this is correct....

A PO box would keep the ones you live with (wife, kids, friends) out of trouble if things were to go wrong.

plus a PO box keeps your real identity a secret from most people. I am talking buyers and sellers of supplements here.

If you used your house address it is very easy thru public records in your city/state for anyone to find out who owns the house and who lives there.
Thru that info, they could dig up more information, like phone numbers, vehicles owned, relatives, birthdays and maybe even SS numbers .

DEFINITELY NOT A GOOD IDEA

A po box is much harder for the avg. joe to find out who owns it. You can not just go up to the window and say "excuse me, who is the renter of box 4321?" They will tell you "SORRY, we cant give out that info."

============================
FYI- fake ID's still work wonders for renting boxes. Not that I ever condone any type of illegal activity

;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510