over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Point of diminishing returns by drug

Well based on how many likes your post got, it looks like everyone wants people to lie about their doses, since bashing it is what encourages dishonesty. To each their own, I guess. I'm outnumbered.
No one said they wanted people to lie about their doses. I've never lied about my dose. It's the fact that he said 2100mg per day then confirmed it wasn't a typo. 2100mg per day is just fucking stupid!

I'll participate:

Test 1500mg a week- I think with test more is better. I plan to try higher doses.
Tren 800mg per week- sides get horrendous everytime I approach this dose. I stick to 150-200mg a week now. I see no benefit in feeling like garbage.
Deca 900mg- major deca dick, killed my penis, complete ED. I stick to 400-600mg a week. Haven't ran much deca but I like the fullness it gives.
EQ 1600mg- the effects I get are like a slow tren. Anxiety can be a bitch, depends on test dose and what else it is stacked with. When I ran 1600mg I ran it along 400mg mast. I saw some nice changes and no sides whatsoever. I felt very flat though. I stick to 600-800mg now but wouldn't mind trying high doses again.

Exactly everyone lies about there dose. But most people get Into this sport have self esteem issues to begin with and are generally small people. They don't want to be judged. Let them be. I'll share my experiences and people can learn for themselves. Instead of reading what people post on the Internet.

And I'm not saying u can't build a great physique or even a pro physique on low doses. If you can your very lucky. Some people need more. Some people take more and benefit from it. Some people run crazy doses and don't get shit from it. Depends on ur genetics. Try it and learn. Just don't make the same mistake twice

Good posts and I appreciate the honesty too. Even when you wrote no typo it was obvious you were mistaken and meant 2100mg per week. Everyone is entitled to run what they want. Sure some people may be stupid doing the things they do but it's their life. It's also stupid smoking but many do and who cares.

I will probably experiment with high test (with slin and some hgh) this winter. Tren is great but I don't like using it at high doses but who knows next summer after a long break off it I may see how high I can go.

So....methyl tren sounds crazy lol....

Methyltrienolone is nuts. You only need to shoot around 750-850mcg around 90min pre workout. The endurance and strength is amazing!

From the sound of these posts, it sounds like high dosed EQ and Tren would not yield lots of mass.... just re-composition.

Methyltrienolone is nuts. You only need to shoot around 750-850mcg around 90min pre workout. The endurance and strength is amazing!

I was referring to the oral version

How's the liver on it?

It still is methylated but should be less harmful since it's not injectable. I never got values tested on it but it didn't make me sluggish like adrol which is a sign of liver stress.

It still is methylated but should be less harmful since it's not injectable. I never got values tested on it but it didn't make me sluggish like adrol which is a sign of liver stress.

It's a sign of liver stress but doesn't mean that it's conclusively liver stress. I've used anadrol for months on end with no issues and my liver values came back barely elevated. Anadrol is prescribed to patients at doses higher than rec BB users take for way longer extended periods of time, to treat diseases. Doubtful they would do this if it was absolutely going to cause liver failure on top of the disease they are already trying to treat? That being said, I never do orals without Tudca anymore.

I was referring to the oral version

I took it years ago and it is super strong. I can't remember the full details. I used the Geneza brand and they were 250mcg tabs. I think I went up to 500mcg but it may have been 750mcg. I remember it was very strong but thats about it. I doubt I took it for more than 3 weeks max. Liver toxicity is high but if common sense is used there shouldn't be any issues at all. I know guys who have used 3mg (oral) for fauirly long periods which is reckless. They all said the same... very strong and very toxic.

If you ever use it I would recommend 250mcg pre workout then move up to 500mcg over time. I wouldn't use more than 750mcg myself and would dose it 3 times daily (250mcg tabs).

Methyltren puts the cns on overdrive. You may notice a huge increase in energy through out the day. If I'm only running methyltren I notice a low dose ephedrine/caffeine energy.

I've been on methyltren 8 weeks so far. Before I was halo/win/anadrol at 50/100/150 for 5 weeks. Methyltren is blows that combo away. And is way less harsh on liver.

I'll participate:

Test 1500mg a week- I think with test more is better. I plan to try higher doses.
Tren 800mg per week- sides get horrendous everytime I approach this dose. I stick to 150-200mg a week now. I see no benefit in feeling like garbage.
Deca 900mg- major deca dick, killed my penis, complete ED. I stick to 400-600mg a week. Haven't ran much deca but I like the fullness it gives.
EQ 1600mg- the effects I get are like a slow tren. Anxiety can be a bitch, depends on test dose and what else it is stacked with. When I ran 1600mg I ran it along 400mg mast. I saw some nice changes and no sides whatsoever. I felt very flat though. I stick to 600-800mg now but wouldn't mind trying high doses again.

I agree with u on tren dose.im not going over 700 again (lethargy hits me after this dose) unless it's for a short time.

Weird to find u where flat on EQ. I find everything pops. U may like desoxy test or test 1 cyp. Very similar to EQ. Desoxy test I find is mix of eq/primo

From the sound of these posts, it sounds like high dosed EQ and Tren would not yield lots of mass.... just re-composition.

When I went higher on eq my hematocrit got high enough that I felt the need to go donate blood; made sure it was double red donation. Now it could have been a coincidence and simply an accumulation of time "on," with other things, but thats what happened.

Methyltren puts the cns on overdrive. You may notice a huge increase in energy through out the day. If I'm only running methyltren I notice a low dose ephedrine/caffeine energy.

I've been on methyltren 8 weeks so far. Before I was halo/win/anadrol at 50/100/150 for 5 weeks. Methyltren is blows that combo away. And is way less harsh on liver.

Are you only on methyltren, nothing else?

Are you only on methyltren, nothing else?

Nope currently on 2500 test with it. But I run methyltren often and have ran it many times solo. Nothing compares I only run methyltren or superdrol when I do cycles. The halo winstrol and anadrol was an experiment to see if I am missing something. I would run anadrol only if I was to stay on an oral year round. (OR anavar but to expensive) but for blasts I only used methyltren or superdrol depending what goal is

I agree with u on tren dose.im not going over 700 again (lethargy hits me after this dose) unless it's for a short time.

Weird to find u where flat on EQ. I find everything pops. U may like desoxy test or test 1 cyp. Very similar to EQ. Desoxy test I find is mix of eq/primo

I was flat cuz I was on eq and mast, no test. Without test I go flat, test gives me that fullness I desire.

I hunted for 1TC then quit after I couldn't find a source I trusted carrying it. I'm using an eq/bold cyp blend from stemco right now. I ran bold cyp before and liked it. Will see how it goes. I'm getting freaky vascular so far especially combined with methyltren, igf1des, l-carnitine, amp, and b12 preworkout today.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws