over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Point of Diminishing returns with MAST?

cmotted

Registered
I've seen it said there is a point of diminishing returns with high doses of mast. If that's so, what would you guys say that would be? 1g/week? 1.5g/week?

I've seen it said there is a point of diminishing returns with high doses of mast. If that's so, what would you guys say that would be? 1g/week? 1.5g/week?

I think all AAS will have a point of diminishing returns. Lot's of homeostatic mechanisms come into play.

Another thing to consider is that unless you're running a good amount of test with such a high dose of mast, you'lll displace a lot of estrogen. I usually like Mast at 1:1 with test. I.e. I only use it at about 100mg Per week with 100mg per week of test. This gives an androgenic twist to my HRT and helps with libido and body composition over time.

Around 525 of mast p was all I really found necessary. Don't really notice much past that point in terms of hardness, libido or bloat. It's a great addition to almost anything, but not so good as a standalone.

DHT is nasty stuff, I wouldn't use more than you need for the cosmetic effect for competition. I'm not saying your dose is too high, I'm just saying other compounds would probably be more effective with less possible side effects.

DHT is nasty stuff, I wouldn't use more than you need for the cosmetic effect for competition. I'm not saying your dose is too high, I'm just saying other compounds would probably be more effective with less possible side effects.

and could you elaborate on what other compunds that may be and at what doses?

Say I wanted to rock a MAST only cycle at 1.5g/week. With no test. How would that treat me?

I have always run trt doses of test at least with every cycle, but I just ran a primo only cycle and LOVED IT. So would a MAST only cycle be similar? And would 1.5 be a point of diminishing returns?

I'd love to hear if someone else has done these types cycles with just primo or mast and results.

mast only at that dose ? probably a lot of better things to waste money and skin/prostate on.

ive done up to 900mgs

honestly once above 600mgs i notice absolutaly nothing other then my erectione becoming painfully pumped

500-600mgs for me is an amazing dose

350,400,525 are the only doses Id run it at. 700 was overkill for me 5yrs ago.
The 400 figure is for enan, the others are for prop.

A mast only cycle is pointless and at 1 to 1.5g only is ridiculous and wreckless.

Last edited:
The anabolic activity of masteron is overblown. I don't find it to be that nitrogen retentive and it wasn't designed to do that.

I would use it much in the way you use proviron, but cut the dose back by about half since it's injected and more bio-available mg for mg.

so someone running 350mg proviron weekly for libido with some TRT may benefit from about 100-150mg Masteron weekly. I think any more DHT than that, over time, will do more harm than good.

For real Masteron I find 150mg EOD(525) to be the point.

Last edited:
I didn't notice much of a difference past 400mg per week. I've gone much higher but didn't think it was worth it, I generally stick to 350(100mg EOD of mast prop) or 400mg per week (200mg 2x per week of mast enanthate).
Neither dose was much different than 700mg (200mg EOD).

I did 1g of mast for a month and lost 1/4 of my hair. But I thinks its coming back now that I'm off

What about Test P / Tren / Mast. 450 / 450 / 450 weekly for 6 to 8 weeks?

Curious what sides besides hair loss and prostrate enlargement are specific to DHT. Any permanent skin affects

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131