over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Police raid organic food store with guns drawn

what happend to the raw milk raid conversation. does anyone know a good source for raw milk or a safe place to get some. i dont want to get arrested for buying raw milk or shot during a raid at an organic store.

**broken link removed** .. you can check which farmers in your state sell raw milk ... you just have to disclose it's for your pet and not for human consumption

I am fortunate, there is a farm about 4 miles from my house that sells raw milk, just got 4 gallons today. In case anybody is in the phoenix, AZ area, it is located on Higley about a 100 yards south of Riggs Rd. and $10 a gallon.

just watch out for the snipers

They hire felons at 99% of these places.

Where do you get your statistics from?

I can't believe how emotional people get about these sorta "patriotic" type issues... (check your brain at the door...)

Where do you get your statistics from?

I can't believe how emotional people get about these sorta "patriotic" type issues... (check your brain at the door...)
How about first hand experience. As far as checking your brain at the door, maybe that would be a statement worth if the vast majority of those chiming in were anything more than Monday morning quarterbacking couch potato's.

How about first hand experience. As far as checking your brain at the door, maybe that would be a statement worth if the vast majority of those chiming in were anything more than Monday morning quarterbacking couch potato's.

Really? So you've got 1st hand experience at 99% of the vitamin & organic food stores???

I get the feeling that you can't admit when you've made an obviously innaccurate emotionally charged statement...

I'm not going to waste time arguing with you. I'm sure that most people reading this thread can judge for themselves whether 99% of the organic food stores they've been to were staffed by thugs or not......

Its a damn food store not an executive position at JPMorgan. They hire felons at 99% of these places.

LMFAO..... Oh yeah, it's common knowledge that health food stores are magnets for hardened criminals.

The worst part is when they are hopped up on organic milk they can be damn near unstoppable. Forget shooting them, .40 caliber usually just bounces off. Your best bet is to throw them a protein shake. Then as soon as the health-freak tilts his head back to drink it, crush his windpipe with an open hand strike.

BTW- I recommend avoiding grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants, department stores, gyms, and software development companies too... all of those kinds of places are known to hire felons. :naughty:

Really? So you've got 1st hand experience at 99% of the vitamin & organic food stores???

I get the feeling that you can't admit when you've made an obviously innaccurate emotionally charged statement...

I'm not going to waste time arguing with you. I'm sure that most people reading this thread can judge for themselves whether 99% of the organic food stores they've been to were staffed by thugs or not......

My statement was that 99% can and do. Perhaps it isn't intentional, but without checking the FCIC/NCIC database there is no way to tell. Do you think everyone who has been convicted of a felony where's a barcode?? For instance 2 convictions of Battry makes you a Felon... so 2 fights, who here hasn't been in 2 fights. You guys really like to run with stereotypes. Its no wonder we fall right into them. Ah yes.... the educated masses. We will agree to disagree despite the fact that I am recognized as an Expert witness on the matter by local and federal courts. I'm sure all of you teach these topics at various Sepsi affiliated acadamy's. Your brazen statements are why you are so commonly reffered as the "ignorant masses", but that is your right and LE protects it. I should've known better than to share startling facts with many of you. Your minds are made up. For that I apologize. I'll leave you to your own perspective on the country we live in.

Last edited:
LMFAO..... Oh yeah, it's common knowledge that health food stores are magnets for hardened criminals.

The worst part is when they are hopped up on organic milk they can be damn near unstoppable. Forget shooting them, .40 caliber usually just bounces off. Your best bet is to throw them a protein shake. Then as soon as the health-freak tilts his head back to drink it, crush his windpipe with an open hand strike.

BTW- I recommend avoiding grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants, department stores, gyms, and software development companies too... all of those kinds of places are known to hire felons. :naughty:
Well I guess everyone at that Dept was awarded an honerary Degree since most states require Ofc to have a Bachelors Degree. Cpt and above requires at least a Masters, but I'm sure they would open themselves up to monstrous lawsuits by raiding a business that's on the up and up. Perhaps you should apply for a position as Sheriff or Cheif since you are able to see so much by listening to a news story.
Also since you are familiar with the NCIC/FCIC database perhaps you could run the names of the employees to substantiate your critique.

If all this raid was over health food products or supplements like the bodybuilding.com thing then yes the whole thing is totally fucking retarded, but grouping all police into this category is just wrong. As for the Ofc's involved they had no choice. Those orders come from upper staff positions and they have no choice. We all know govt is corrupt, but the constant bashing of Police is totally unfair and uncalled for.

My statement was that 99% can and do.

I see mostly 16-24 old kids from local colleges or HS working at those organic/health food stores who are into wearing hemp, are vegans and listen to Radio Head or Bob Marley. They must keep the hardcore felons to only come in after hrs to clean the store I guess.

I'm sure that most people reading this thread can judge for themselves whether 99% of the organic food stores they've been to were staffed by thugs or not......

...i wont step foot in an organic food store, too dangerous...might as well hang out at the mexican border...shit is getting that bad. lol...

that is one of the oddest, most generalized, inaccurate statements ive heard in a while...

the employees of an organic foodstore are not the scum that the police deal with on a day to day basis and it is highly unlikely that a crazed organic produce manager is going to leap out from behind a counter wielding a pointed carrot!! this was overkill through and through and somebody, left right or center needs to police the police these days.

x2
and fuck the police

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner