over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Police testing. Detection times?

Fullybuilt

Banned
My buddy is a cop and is gonna run a cycle. He's about %90 sure they are not gonna test but still wants to use compounds that will be in and out of his system fast. They could even do hair analysis as well. Ok so Here is the compounds im thinking. Does anyone know the detections times.
Test Prop
winny
NPP
HCG
nolvadex/clomid

I can't say for sure, but...

I don't think they will be testing for AAS/SERM's as that test is different and considerably more expensive, but they could.

I would bet against it however. Around here cops are some of the best sources. :D

Doesn't really matter if its in an out unless he knows when their testing. I test clients on my case load all the time and they test positive for cocaine, which is detectable in urine for up to 4 days, which is a short detection time. Hair analysis anything is traceable up to 3 months. You would get caught regardless of the detection time even if it was only 1 day if your tested on that day.

Why would they be given a random test anyways since he is already hired and employed. They only reason they would is if they suspected a person of using and had adequate information to move ahead to request a drug screen.

Anyways NPP is still a nandrolone and is detectable up to 12 months. Winstrol depening on oral is around 2-4 weeks , inj. around 2 months. Test prop around 2 weeks. There is a difference between detection times and steroid half lifes. Just because the steroids posted all have short half lives 2-4 days doesn’t mean there detection times are short.

Last edited:
Show your buddy Ronnie coleman to ease his mind. They won't test him.

Attachments

• ronniecoleman.JPG
    ronniecoleman.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 514
Yah I think he's worried there gonna test him when he makes such great gains in a short period of time, or breaks out,etc.... Anyone know detection times for PCT meds, especially anti-e's?

They will more than likely test for recreational drugs only. I’ve been tested while on, always negative. Don’t worry. Too expensive to test for other things.

oh i got u

so your buddy busted some poor chap with juice, prob jacked it from him, and now wants to use it without gettin caught like the poor bastard he just busted?:D shouldnt he be fighting the war on drugs and not contributing. j/k bro. like everyone says too expensive of a test. if they suspect him they will prob just question him, or as the officers of the law put it "interrogate" them.

arouse suspicion and they will test----all I can say is believe me 100% its a new era , as you can see , gear is looked upon worse than if he was bumping a few lines. If he wants to roll dice with pension then go for it---yes a lot get away with it but last year in a large city im in---at the city level and fed level I personally know guys that have been dismissed and tested. A urinalysis isnt that expensive anymore ---and if you fight it then ante up for a atty , but remember civil police/fire boards dont have to follow a protocol , its reasonable suspicion.

draven said:
arouse suspicion and they will test----all I can say is believe me 100% its a new era , as you can see , gear is looked upon worse than if he was bumping a few lines. If he wants to roll dice with pension then go for it---yes a lot get away with it but last year in a large city im in---at the city level and fed level I personally know guys that have been dismissed and tested. A urinalysis isnt that expensive anymore ---and if you fight it then ante up for a atty , but remember civil police/fire boards dont have to follow a protocol , its reasonable suspicion.
That test is $250. I don't call that cheap.

tough old man

its 190.00 and im leaving it at that................ if its worth your career then do a cycle, it is against the law that you are upholding, if something happens u cant blame anyone. I have been there and done that so im not talking out of turn here .. I did ..got caught but moved on , went through 2.5 years of crap....also had ability to enter other field asap....no kids, family at time. All im saying is weigh it out...benefits to potential risk.

draven said:
its 190.00 and im leaving it at that................ if its worth your career then do a cycle, it is against the law that you are upholding, if something happens u cant blame anyone. I have been there and done that so im not talking out of turn here .. I did ..got caught but moved on , went through 2.5 years of crap....also had ability to enter other field asap....no kids, family at time. All im saying is weigh it out...benefits to potential risk.

What type of position did you have where your work decided to test you?

Well, allI can say is...I USED GEAR WHEN I WAS A COP. I GOT CAUGHT AND AM NO LONGER A COP. THE PUBLIC REALLY FROWNS UPON SOMEONE WHO TAKES AN OATH OF OFFICE AND BREAKS IT.

USED GEAR WHEN I WAS A COP. I GOT CAUGHT AND AM NO LONGER A COP.

How that happen if you don't mind sharing. Did they ask you to take a test or was it a transaction.

dragonfire101 said:
How that happen if you don't mind sharing. Did they ask you to take a test or was it a transaction.

To make a long story short....it was from a transaction. year 1999 ordered winny tablets from thailand. intercepted by customs at dulles airport, they in turn notifiy local narc task force, they realize that i am a cop who used to work with them, they notify md state police package interdiction unit who set up a controlled delivery. like a greedy dumbass, i sign for the pack (100 winny tabs) take them inside, realize there are only 98 tabs in the pack so i know a warrant is coming. i hide the tabs and my stash. 45 minutes later, there are about 15 officers with a warrant. dea, state police, us customs, us postal, and memers from my agency-internal affairs. they search my house, don't find a damn thing, but seize my computer which had a shitload of incriminating evidence. immediately arrested, booked, suspended with pay and put in the news. i am ordered to take a piss test the next day and give testimony to internal affairs. piss test comes up positive for anadrol and deca. criminal case goes to trial 1 yr later, take a plea bargain, given probation before judgement, $500 fine and 1 yr of unsupervised probation.

now i face a trial board within the department. 3 day trial board, they find me guilty of numerous departmental charges, and i am fired. 6 mo later my wife divorces me, and i lost alot. suicidal constanltly. 5 yrs later it takes me to get back on my feet!

doggtales

Whats up bro? That was a very modified version of your story. Get a hold of me ...catch up. later

when i was an officer at the beach in SC, they never tested for anabolics/androgens... hell the sgt over our departmental IA, his twin brother owns the golds in the city, and they both used... i was once told off the record by an admin captain that the yearly drug test we take are contracted to a lab at less than 50 bucks a pop... they tested use for meth, opiates, THC and things of that nature... now maybe up north things are different, but i wouldent worry at all about being tested by the police dept...

neils1153 said:
when i was an officer at the beach in SC, they never tested for anabolics/androgens... hell the sgt over our departmental IA, his twin brother owns the golds in the city, and they both used... i was once told off the record by an admin captain that the yearly drug test we take are contracted to a lab at less than 50 bucks a pop... they tested use for meth, opiates, THC and things of that nature... now maybe up north things are different, but i wouldent worry at all about being tested by the police dept...

No things are not different up north. The departments DO NOT usually test for AS. Only if they have PC or suspect it. I worked in the narcotics task force for a while and we were piss tested every other month and that's when I first started cycling. the test cost about 45-60 bucks. AS test cost 150-200 bucks.

Doggtales said:
6 mo later my wife divorces me, and i lost alot.

Thats the only thing I dont get...why in the hell would she divorce you? Its not like you raped, killed, and pillaged. And to leave you when you are most vulnerable. (Unless ofcourse there was other underling problems and this was the straw that broke the camels back).

Anyhow, I'm glad things are going better for ya.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131