over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

POLL: Most Overrated Steroid

Most Overrated Steroid

• Anavar

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Anadrol

Votes: 18 51.4%

• Total voters
Without a doubt it would be primo - I get more out of 50mg of tren weekly than a gram of primobolan

Primo
HGH...not a steroid but highly highly highly over rated
T3...steroid hormone

Eq. Maybe I'm if if wasn't a long ester . But I've done a ton without anything special.

lots of them but side effect wise tren

i see local guys on it a lot of the year and yes have/are been friends with them and talked about it

ive competed in six competitions and used it twice for five weeks, starting at 50 and 100 mgs and 150 mgs tops

its a insta-fix , and nothing produces results like it, its for the quick fix mentaily but it causes brain issues, memory issues longterm, messes with health big time

if one does do it and can handle it no more than 200 mgs for 6-8 weeks thats for people that can handle it or wanna take a risk with it, much safer ones out there

i have a feeling were going to see a lot of guys from this covid 19 , that used tren year round, downsize considerably

again, the good and great genetics will shine as expected

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say; SUPERDROL...

Yes, the magical steroid that puts on 15lbs of PURE MUSCLE in 3 weeks....

I’ve never used it in the right way, so don’t know if what I got was the real thing or not and if it was it wouldn’t have done the job anyway cause I used it like twice and both times no more than a few days cause I was partying back then and was super inconsistent with training, eating and even taking AAS.

So why do I say Superdrol? Well because there’s TONS of guys on here who’ve run it and done things right, and I have yet to see a single person post a before and after pic of a Superdrol run that made them gain such dry and lean muscle in a short amount of time.. Literally, zero.. And there’s a couple of guys on here who give their “amazing” reviews but again, zero pictures and their review is no different than anyone else’s positive reviews and happiness with literally any other cycle mentioned on this board..

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say; SUPERDROL...

Yes, the magical steroid that puts on 15lbs of PURE MUSCLE in 3 weeks....

I’ve never used it in the right way, so don’t know if what I got was the real thing or not and if it was it wouldn’t have done the job anyway cause I used it like twice and both times no more than a few days cause I was partying back then and was super inconsistent with training, eating and even taking AAS.

So why do I say Superdrol? Well because there’s TONS of guys on here who’ve run it and done things right, and I have yet to see a single person post a before and after pic of a Superdrol run that made them gain such dry and lean muscle in a short amount of time.. Literally, zero.. And there’s a couple of guys on here who give their “amazing” reviews but again, zero pictures and their review is no different than anyone else’s positive reviews and happiness with literally any other cycle mentioned on this board..

most of the gear sold on this site is fake.

the superdrol from GNC was legit

every steroid i have ever taken has done what it said it was suppose to do. eq at a low dose i guess...

someone said extenze and i laugh so hard that was funny shit

dude superdrol was the first thing i ever took. the first one

from anabolic xtreme. that worked better then any steroid i ever took. i was 150lbs. i took that and went to 180. it was wen i first started lifting. i remeber i got up the 80 dumbells in chest press and i thought i was a beast lol fuck being young and stupid was fun.

most of the gear sold on this site is fake.

the superdrol from GNC was legit

I agree but also, weren’t you using a source’s Sdrol and happy with it and saying it was the original?

I mean, I’ve also seen your pics and transformations and you look great, but you were also pushing things a bit with other AAS too so wondering if your opinion has changed since then that maybe it wasn’t like the original?

from anabolic xtreme. that worked better then any steroid i ever took. i was 150lbs. i took that and went to 180. it was wen i first started lifting. i remeber i got up the 80 dumbells in chest press and i thought i was a beast lol fuck being young and stupid was fun.

I had friends who made transformations like this as well but this was like 11-13 years ago and I was super unaware of what Sdrol was.. I would’ve stocked up lol..

I guess I’m referring to what’s going around now and what’s seen on the site.. I’ve yet to see anyone show crazy transformations...

Same here. First I ever took after 3 weeks I remember extreme lethargy lol. Had to force myself to the gym. gained 15lbs though.

and to answer the question, definitely not anavar, probably proviron.

Also EQ, all it ever did was make me feel like shit and turn my blood into jello....

I can understand why someone would say primo because the results don't jump out at you it just makes you look good all around, but it did make me bald so that part sure sucked.

Tbol also does nothing for me

I could say var but the side effects for me are pretty much non existent so the little that it does do comes at no cost

I agree but also, weren’t you using a source’s Sdrol and happy with it and saying it was the original?

I mean, I’ve also seen your pics and transformations and you look great, but you were also pushing things a bit with other AAS too so wondering if your opinion has changed since then that maybe it wasn’t like the original?

idk if i said it was OG superdrol... because it definitely wasnt.

it was quite good for maintaining strength tho - which was very noticeable when dieting on really low calories

and lol@ people saying 'proviron'... proviron is not a 'highly rated' steroid

For me it was Deca. I much preferred Eq over it. I never used anavar. EQ was one of my staples. Deca just didnt give me the results that EQ did. Sometimes I would run both together and felt like it was synergistic, but running just Deca always disappointed me. Some of the best EQ I had was vet stuff from South America.

elaborate?

Made me feel run down like my body was in overdrive all the time and working too hard, hard to describe. I wasn’t on anything but the same test I had been running all cycle and the EQ which was my first time using it. Bloodwork came back with all kinds of funky blood values as well.

Made me feel run down like my body was in overdrive all the time and working too hard, hard to describe. I wasn’t on anything but the same test I had been running all cycle and the EQ which was my first time using it. Bloodwork came back with all kinds of funky blood values as well.

r u sure u wernt injecting AIDS?

Primo and EQ.

You can't really say Proviron because it's not meant to be a muscle building steroid and it certainly has it's other (good) uses.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131