over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

POLL: Most Overrated Steroid

Most Overrated Steroid

• Anavar

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Anadrol

Votes: 18 51.4%

• Total voters
I’m going to go out on a limb here and say; SUPERDROL...

Yes, the magical steroid that puts on 15lbs of PURE MUSCLE in 3 weeks....

I’ve never used it in the right way, so don’t know if what I got was the real thing or not and if it was it wouldn’t have done the job anyway cause I used it like twice and both times no more than a few days cause I was partying back then and was super inconsistent with training, eating and even taking AAS.

So why do I say Superdrol? Well because there’s TONS of guys on here who’ve run it and done things right, and I have yet to see a single person post a before and after pic of a Superdrol run that made them gain such dry and lean muscle in a short amount of time.. Literally, zero.. And there’s a couple of guys on here who give their “amazing” reviews but again, zero pictures and their review is no different than anyone else’s positive reviews and happiness with literally any other cycle mentioned on this board..

I always ask people to post pics when they claim amazing transformations so I understand your point. I have taken so many things over the years and the first time I took mdrol (sdrol) was legitimately crazy. I post pics all the time but I barely ever took pics when I tried mdrol (sdrol) for the first time. I could find one of my threads that I legit transformed from utter crap to ripped in a few weeks on low doses but high lr3. However the mdrol was something else as it felt so powerful to me and I had to stop it after 2 weeks even though I was putting on pretty much 1 pound every day and getting leaner at the same time.

There are also so many factors when it comes to transformations and many often "fake" them so unless you 100% trust someone they can mean very little. There are a few prep coaches do do such transformations but they have clients come off and relax so the changes will always be rapid and impressive. I would never do anything like that purposely but it has happened because I simply used to go off everything from time to time. Some of us aren't machines either so may relax the diet and as a result you start looking sloppy. I post logs all the time so often when you are no so good you start a blast and you go for it so the changes can be very fast. There are guys on social media who purposely try to transform and it's very easy to do as long as they were in shape beforehand or are starting from scratch (new to drugs and/or training).

Mdrol (bought from a supp shop) was 100% crazy for me. I have made crazy changes from tren, adrol and lr3 amongst others as well but the sdrol was crazy. I have yet to take another sdrol to come anywhere near that and I have tried a few brands. So drug quality is an obvious vital factor but the timing is another one. If something is great it will change you no matter what but I usually take transformations with a grain of salt. Meaning you are blasting for 6 months and doing everything right and you add x drug that is great and sure you will change but the difference won't be anywhere the same compared to a guy who gets in great condition then goes off everything for 3 months and relaxes his diet then jumps back on x drug. My main point is legit sdrol is far from overrated. Well it can destroy your insides so for many it's not worth it but in regards to potential muscle building and changes to the way you look it's at the top of the hill.

EQ

Hard to say... I would say EQ but I'm not sure is highly rated, there is a lot of people that doesn't like it at all. I ran EQ once and I wasn't impressed at all, in addition I got social anxiety or maybe it triggered. After a few weeks off the anxiety issue was gone.

Anadrol. I response badly to it. Some love it Loll!

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say; SUPERDROL...

Yes, the magical steroid that puts on 15lbs of PURE MUSCLE in 3 weeks....

I’ve never used it in the right way, so don’t know if what I got was the real thing or not and if it was it wouldn’t have done the job anyway cause I used it like twice and both times no more than a few days cause I was partying back then and was super inconsistent with training, eating and even taking AAS.

So why do I say Superdrol? Well because there’s TONS of guys on here who’ve run it and done things right, and I have yet to see a single person post a before and after pic of a Superdrol run that made them gain such dry and lean muscle in a short amount of time.. Literally, zero.. And there’s a couple of guys on here who give their “amazing” reviews but again, zero pictures and their review is no different than anyone else’s positive reviews and happiness with literally any other cycle mentioned on this board..

I just tried to find my high dosed lr3 changes (with low dosed test, tren and mast as well) that happened very fast due to being off before. However most of my old pics don't show up which is very annoying. I used tinypic to upload most of my pics over the years and they stopped the service so every pic I posted wouldn't show up even ones from 5+ years ago. The only ones that I could find were from a long term transformation so not important. Although I did find some old pics I like in that thread. I wish I looked that lean now :eek::D

https://gfycat.com/UnhealthyDefenselessAndeancat

Anyway my post is pointless but just wanted to illustrate I have changed fast before and the mdrol was even more dramatic so I wouldn't state it's overrated.

Dbol, undoubtedly not nearly as effective for me as it's reputation would have one believe.

Dbol, undoubtedly not nearly as effective for me as it's reputation would have one believe.
Did you get ahold of some of the Ciba dbol back in the 80s? That was awesome stuff. Made great gains on that, was only taking that too. Reforvit B was great too, not quite as strong IMO. Later on I used those British Dispensary tabs and they were just ok. Seemed weak.

Really does seem many of us react differently to hormones.

Did you get ahold of some of the Ciba dbol back in the 80s? That was awesome stuff. Made great gains on that, was only taking that too. Reforvit B was great too, not quite as strong IMO. Later on I used those British Dispensary tabs and they were just ok. Seemed weak.

Really does seem many of us react differently to hormones.

real vs fake gear

test over trt amounts
Trt with proper diet/training, and maybe some additional anabolics sprinkled in periodically should do most just fine. If trying to be 250+and lean....that’s another story...for most of us lol

Believe it or not but for me it was Tren. Tried a few years back got nothing from it. Coarse I don't respond to any steroid well
including test. So don't go hog wild taking shit tons of stuff. Was close to 300lbs over 21 on arms doing 500mgs test enanthate
25mg's d-bol that was it. But wasn't much smaller before I started so I figured I would grow to monster status cut. Never happened So big boned and bloated. At one time got pneumonia and lost a ton of weight. Few years back went natural( Picture is my profile pick under STEVO 47) Stopped eating lost a lot of weight and was dealing with depression. Anyway,I say Tren for me...

real vs fake gear

I think LS kinda hit the nail on the head here.

Last few times I've used tren it was lackluster at best. I know the power of tren and I know for fact the shit I used past few times was complete shit.

I dont think many people have actually run real EQ before, I could very well be wrong but that stuff is like hair volumizer for muscles imo. Swells up my muscles and makes my skin super thin in many areas. I think it's a great compound although it turns blood into sludge

Last few times I've used tren it was lackluster at best. I know the power of tren and I know for fact the shit I used past few times was complete shit.

I dont think many people have actually run real EQ before, I could very well be wrong but that stuff is like hair volumizer for muscles imo. Swells up my muscles and makes my skin super thin in many areas. I think it's a great compound although it turns blood into sludge
Eq is great for looking muscular. I knew when I was buying raws that mine was real because it was a liquid at room temperature. I don't know of other steroids that are. I had the vet stuff back in the late 90s that was awesome. It made me big and had very little sides if any on me. When I was using the vet stuff the doses were low and I was using nothing but EQ. Not even low dose test. Just EQ. If I remember right the stuff was dosed at like 50 mg/ml, so I was taking 150 mg each injection and doing that 3x per week.

GuYS tHesE dAyS TAkE WaY MOre tHaN wE dID bACk iN THe dAY

Eq is great for looking muscular. I knew when I was buying raws that mine was real because it was a liquid at room temperature. I don't know of other steroids that are. I had the vet stuff back in the late 90s that was awesome. It made me big and had very little sides if any on me. When I was using the vet stuff the doses were low and I was using nothing but EQ. Not even low dose test. Just EQ. If I remember right the stuff was dosed at like 50 mg/ml, so I was taking 150 mg each injection and doing that 3x per week.

Eq is one I never tried. Have real bad anxiety and many people said Eq's known for that. Did you ever have that issue with it..

EQ is one I never took because most say it causes anxiety. Something I've been dealing with for a long time. Did you have that issue.
Sorry double post. Can't delete WTH

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88