over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

POLL: Most Overrated Steroid

Most Overrated Steroid

• Anavar

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Anadrol

Votes: 18 51.4%

• Total voters
I just tried to find my high dosed lr3 changes (with low dosed test, tren and mast as well) that happened very fast due to being off before. However most of my old pics don't show up which is very annoying. I used tinypic to upload most of my pics over the years and they stopped the service so every pic I posted wouldn't show up even ones from 5+ years ago. The only ones that I could find were from a long term transformation so not important. Although I did find some old pics I like in that thread. I wish I looked that lean now :eek::D

https://gfycat.com/UnhealthyDefenselessAndeancat

Anyway my post is pointless but just wanted to illustrate I have changed fast before and the mdrol was even more dramatic so I wouldn't state it's overrated.

Yea I’m aware of the transformations you’ve made as well as LS who addressed me earlier, but did that hormone literally disappear off the face of the earth then?

Because like LS said, yea there’s lots of sources who tested like garbage but there’s a few who’ve tested great.. So does absolutely no one who offers Sdrol have the real thing? Or like I said, did it vanish from the face of the earth? Lol (Not asking for a source here just saying) Because I figure someone would be talking about the crazy/dramatic gains this drug was known for back in the day and not a single person is..

And if the one around now isn’t like the original then it shouldn’t be called Sdrol..

A pound per day while getting leaner sounds fucking nice lol.. I’d be tempted to run that for 2-3 weeks after my plan of PSMF for a couple weeks to gain more insulin sensitivity and take advantage of the rebound, but it doesn’t exist! And I’m too health conscious now lol so nothing that a bit of Test can’t accomplish, I guess lol

"Was that Pharma Primobolan or a UGL? What did you stack it with and what doses?"

Stacked it with 750mg a week of test and I would throw in some Turinabol every couple months or so. Oh, and UGL. Reputable source a few years back. One day he just up and disappeared. Dont know what ever happened to him :unsure:

Omnas were awesome had them twice...from Russian(guy/bb) back in the day

"Was that Pharma Primobolan or a UGL? What did you stack it with and what doses?"

Stacked it with 750mg a week of test and I would throw in some Turinabol every couple months or so. Oh, and UGL. Reputable source a few years back. One day he just up and disappeared. Dont know what ever happened to him :unsure:

Hey Damage, good seeing you around, brother!:cool:

I'm thinking of Omnadren. I think it was my favorite test blend. They were priced good and no PIP,smooth. Great results so I think it was dosed right.

Geno is Polish and he used to sell omna's and that's how I first used them. I have bought them from some random site as well. Geno used to sell various pharm grade amps. He stopped selling them because he would get samples from his supplier and test them before selling and so many were fake so he just left it as it was too much bother. Many were real test but different esters and they are just a lot more awkward so it kept to his own line. I have ordered from various websites over the years and been somewhat lucky but had some fakes. I once bought primo amps and when I got them they were clearly fake. Some were filled with half the oil of others. I am sure I still injected them... to be young :eek::D I remember having I think it was 2-3000 Geofman amps seized from Pakistan (long story) so I never done that again :eek:

Yea I’m aware of the transformations you’ve made as well as LS who addressed me earlier, but did that hormone literally disappear off the face of the earth then?

Because like LS said, yea there’s lots of sources who tested like garbage but there’s a few who’ve tested great.. So does absolutely no one who offers Sdrol have the real thing? Or like I said, did it vanish from the face of the earth? Lol (Not asking for a source here just saying) Because I figure someone would be talking about the crazy/dramatic gains this drug was known for back in the day and not a single person is..

And if the one around now isn’t like the original then it shouldn’t be called Sdrol..

A pound per day while getting leaner sounds fucking nice lol.. I’d be tempted to run that for 2-3 weeks after my plan of PSMF for a couple weeks to gain more insulin sensitivity and take advantage of the rebound, but it doesn’t exist! And I’m too health conscious now lol so nothing that a bit of Test can’t accomplish, I guess lol

Who knows but I have read the have been different drugs sold under the name sdrol over the years. The mdrol I used was made by competitive edge labs. It contained 10mg 2a,17a dimethyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol per cap. I know there are slight variations but I have no clue what that does to final results. I also used brawn nutritions sdrol which is listed as 10mg 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol which is the same thing as the first formula. They are both Methyldrostanolone/Methasterone so should be the same thing. As you can see the fact the same thing is called so many fucking different names only complicates things :eek::D

Anyway those brawn nutritions sdrol's performed nothing like the mdrol in the past. As I always post about circumstance (weight, experience, recent aas past etc etc) but those 2 products (the same for the other sdrols I have used) were nothing like those mdrols. So I can only assume they were different things or some were massively underdosed. I have used inj sdrol that was great but again nothing like those mdrols. It's impossible to know without having all of them tested at the time. I have seen great test reports for Methasterone so I know it's still made so I guess I will just have to try a good brand and hope for the best. Anyone using sdrol after self isolation and dieting will probably blow up fast so if you get some it's probably a perfect time for you. Would you not try adrol? Adrol isn't that bad for health especially if you keep the cycle to 2-3 weeks.

I have been trying to get Geno to sell sdrol for years and he is finally getting it. It may not be for awhile due to the virus outbreak but he will test it and I will trial it and if it's any good we will add it to the list. I recently bought nano drol from a site in the UK and that was crazy strong so I dropped it but they did have sdrol as well but it was sold out. It gets great reviews and the reviews are honest on that site as there are plenty of bad reviews on the same website so it might just be a case of picking the right brand. I just checked and sdrol is not available just incase people want to ask for the source.

Who knows but I have read the have been different drugs sold under the name sdrol over the years. The mdrol I used was made by competitive edge labs. It contained 10mg 2a,17a dimethyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol per cap. I know there are slight variations but I have no clue what that does to final results. I also used brawn nutritions sdrol which is listed as 10mg 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol which is the same thing as the first formula. They are both Methyldrostanolone/Methasterone so should be the same thing. As you can see the fact the same thing is called so many fucking different names only complicates things :eek::D

Anyway those brawn nutritions sdrol's performed nothing like the mdrol in the past. As I always post about circumstance (weight, experience, recent aas past etc etc) but those 2 products (the same for the other sdrols I have used) were nothing like those mdrols. So I can only assume they were different things or some were massively underdosed. I have used inj sdrol that was great but again nothing like those mdrols. It's impossible to know without having all of them tested at the time. I have seen great test reports for Methasterone so I know it's still made so I guess I will just have to try a good brand and hope for the best. Anyone using sdrol after self isolation and dieting will probably blow up fast so if you get some it's probably a perfect time for you. Would you not try adrol? Adrol isn't that bad for health especially if you keep the cycle to 2-3 weeks.

I have been trying to get Geno to sell sdrol for years and he is finally getting it. It may not be for awhile due to the virus outbreak but he will test it and I will trial it and if it's any good we will add it to the list. I recently bought nano drol from a site in the UK and that was crazy strong so I dropped it but they did have sdrol as well but it was sold out. It gets great reviews and the reviews are honest on that site as there are plenty of bad reviews on the same website so it might just be a case of picking the right brand. I just checked and sdrol is not available just incase people want to ask for the source.

Yea completely understand you there, I too tried buying Sdrol from some companies in UK actually, and they did absolutely nothing to me..

And as far as Anadrol, I’ve thought about it as well as Tbol and even Anavar though I feel like I won’t realistically get the results I desire from Var in such a short period of time.. Just looking for a good boost for the 1st few weeks hitting it hard off a rebound, I plan on dieting pretty strictly on PSMF for a couple weeks and getting as lean as I can (fortunately for me getting lean isn’t super hard so hopefully I won’t have to suffer too long) then trying to grow as lean as I can, my fitness goals aren’t to be huge anyway, just want to be as athletic and functionally fit as I can with some decent musculature..

But again, cause of my health conscious self I get paranoid lol.. I’m unaware of what’s common to expect with Anadrol except I’ve heard it can raise hemoglobin and hematocrit and I’m already on the high range of normal and don’t want it to get too high as I get blood work every 3 months for my TRT doc and he’s kinda strict with those things.. Don’t want him to think it’s the Test and lower or remove my script... With Tbol I know lipids are a common thing that go out of wack for a bit, not sure it’s effects on H/H.. That’s why instead of breaking my head with these things I think I might just go up to around 300mg Test (currently doing 120mg for TRT) and see where that gets me and just lower my dose 4 weeks out from getting tested again so I can be in range..

I have been trying to get Geno to sell sdrol for years and he is finally getting it. It may not be for awhile due to the virus outbreak but he will test it and I will trial it and if it's any good we will add it to the list. I recently bought nano drol from a site in the UK and that was crazy strong so I dropped it but they did have sdrol as well but it was sold out. It gets great reviews and the reviews are honest on that site as there are plenty of bad reviews on the same website so it might just be a case of picking the right brand. I just checked and sdrol is not available just incase people want to ask for the source

I would have added sdrol as one of my favorites orals but still behind Anavar, Turinabol, and (maybe) Wistrol. Would use sdrol more if it didnt make my liver enzymes go into the thousands. I get blood work done regularly (every three months or so) and ran sdrol for over 4 weeks and my liver values were through the roof. Well into the thousands.

Stopped the sdrol for 3 weeks and did bloods again and they returned to their normal values (40 or so). So I do love me some sdrol but not at the expensive of my liver. No other orals have put me that high. Not even close. Love my source. Never a doubt his shit is fire.

Good thread. Would love to hear more. We are the experts doing are testing in real life user experiences.

And Elvia, always great to see your input and knowledge. Been around a long time and the longer I stay and research the more I realize I know nothing at all Lol

Regards

Masteron, I love the way I look on it but the price is ridiculous for a largely temporary cosmetic effect.

I'm going to say D-Bol as an occasional pre-workout is amazing, the euphoria and pump is great and it's cheap. As a traditional steroid I think it sucks.

Underrated for me is epistane. I hardly hear people talk about it, good or bad. It treated me well though, very low side-effects, not the most amazing gains but very sustainable long-term.

Tren :(

Can't eat and feel like shit.

Yea completely understand you there, I too tried buying Sdrol from some companies in UK actually, and they did absolutely nothing to me..

And as far as Anadrol, I’ve thought about it as well as Tbol and even Anavar though I feel like I won’t realistically get the results I desire from Var in such a short period of time.. Just looking for a good boost for the 1st few weeks hitting it hard off a rebound, I plan on dieting pretty strictly on PSMF for a couple weeks and getting as lean as I can (fortunately for me getting lean isn’t super hard so hopefully I won’t have to suffer too long) then trying to grow as lean as I can, my fitness goals aren’t to be huge anyway, just want to be as athletic and functionally fit as I can with some decent musculature..

But again, cause of my health conscious self I get paranoid lol.. I’m unaware of what’s common to expect with Anadrol except I’ve heard it can raise hemoglobin and hematocrit and I’m already on the high range of normal and don’t want it to get too high as I get blood work every 3 months for my TRT doc and he’s kinda strict with those things.. Don’t want him to think it’s the Test and lower or remove my script... With Tbol I know lipids are a common thing that go out of wack for a bit, not sure it’s effects on H/H.. That’s why instead of breaking my head with these things I think I might just go up to around 300mg Test (currently doing 120mg for TRT) and see where that gets me and just lower my dose 4 weeks out from getting tested again so I can be in range..

It's very individual in regards to increases in H/H and the same for all side effects (lipids being a prime example). Some people can take 40mg tbol and their HDL is halved in 2 weeks whilst others get a few points knocked off and things bounce back very fast after stopping. Weighing everything up it sounds as though you are best just avoiding orals if you worry that much. Although even just increasing your test could increase your H/H. It's up to you but I personally don't see the harm in running adrol or tbol for 3-4 weeks at a standard dose. Obviously you don't need either but the rebound and results should be great but if you don't feel comfortable taking either just leave them out.

I would have added sdrol as one of my favorites orals but still behind Anavar, Turinabol, and (maybe) Wistrol. Would use sdrol more if it didnt make my liver enzymes go into the thousands. I get blood work done regularly (every three months or so) and ran sdrol for over 4 weeks and my liver values were through the roof. Well into the thousands.

Stopped the sdrol for 3 weeks and did bloods again and they returned to their normal values (40 or so). So I do love me some sdrol but not at the expensive of my liver. No other orals have put me that high. Not even close. Love my source. Never a doubt his shit is fire.

Good thread. Would love to hear more. We are the experts doing are testing in real life user experiences.

And Elvia, always great to see your input and knowledge. Been around a long time and the longer I stay and research the more I realize I know nothing at all Lol

Regards

Thanks. Do you post on other forums? I am the same and my fav orals are avar and tbol. I get great results from both but minimal sides (some acid reflux at higher doses) if you don't count halving my HDL levels. If sdrol had no-minimal side effects for me it would probably be number 1 but I am the same and I struggle when using it. Sdrol for me even at low doses destroys my appetite and makes me feel ill/toxic so my energy drops. Adrol does the same but to a much lesser degree so that is probably my 3rd fav oral and I still use it with great effect. The older I have got the less I want to use orals mainly because of their effects on lipids and specifically HDL. I have had near zero HDL after some oral runs and we are talking 3-4 weeks at standard doses. I usually run orals at a max of 4 weeks and if I ever wanted to use them longer would split things up into mini cycles such as 3 on 2 off 3 on.

Many orals also negatively effect my appetite and for long term results it's no good. You may look super full when on which is great but for long term results and health there are better options. Nothing beats adding in a good oral though and seeing daily changes so I still use them. It's not ideal but you can be well prepared for the drop in appetite so gains are still maximized. Me personally when my appetite goes I really struggle to eat meat no matter how good it tastes. Even without the appetite suppression I have periods on no meat and it's also a reason why I constantly rotate meat sources.

Anyway so next time I try sdrol I will simply buy lot's of cottage cheese, eggs and have a few tubs of powder in. That way I could have 2+ shakes per day, 2 cottage cheese meals with fruit and 2 scrambled egg meals with vegetables daily. That's 6+ high protein meals I can easily get down so it just makes things easier. I may be fine and add 2+ meat meals daily but at least I have options just incase. Shakes aren't ideal but they are very useful for getting in the required protein/calories especially when your appetite is gone. Sometimes on sdrol I could eat 2 meals per day easily so that's why it's far from ideal but with the soft high protein foods it's fairly easy getting them down and it will only be for a few weeks. Again far from ideal long term but for some short term crazy gains a good dose of sdrol/adrol/methylstenbolone with a high protein diet can mutate someone in a few weeks. All this talk makes me want to dose some sdrol or maybe the nanodrol I have in the cupboard when the gyms reopen :D

I’m not sure if the cheque drops are poison or not but wowzers. Wanna talk about something that made me feel really fucking strange. I got this vertigo thing from it Maybe I was dying. Lol I forgot about the “cheeks”

Thanks. Do you post on other forums? I am the same and my fav orals are avar and tbol. I get great results from both but minimal sides (some acid reflux at higher doses) if you don't count halving my HDL levels. If sdrol had no-minimal side effects for me it would probably be number 1 but I am the same and I struggle when using it. Sdrol for me even at low doses destroys my appetite and makes me feel ill/toxic so my energy drops. Adrol does the same but to a much lesser degree so that is probably my 3rd fav oral and I still use it with great effect. The older I have got the less I want to use orals mainly because of their effects on lipids and specifically HDL. I have had near zero HDL after some oral runs and we are talking 3-4 weeks at standard doses. I usually run orals at a max of 4 weeks and if I ever wanted to use them longer would split things up into mini cycles such as 3 on 2 off 3 on.

Many orals also negatively effect my appetite and for long term results it's no good. You may look super full when on which is great but for long term results and health there are better options. Nothing beats adding in a good oral though and seeing daily changes so I still use them. It's not ideal but you can be well prepared for the drop in appetite so gains are still maximized. Me personally when my appetite goes I really struggle to eat meat no matter how good it tastes. Even without the appetite suppression I have periods on no meat and it's also a reason why I constantly rotate meat sources.

Anyway so next time I try sdrol I will simply buy lot's of cottage cheese, eggs and have a few tubs of powder in. That way I could have 2+ shakes per day, 2 cottage cheese meals with fruit and 2 scrambled egg meals with vegetables daily. That's 6+ high protein meals I can easily get down so it just makes things easier. I may be fine and add 2+ meat meals daily but at least I have options just incase. Shakes aren't ideal but they are very useful for getting in the required protein/calories especially when your appetite is gone. Sometimes on sdrol I could eat 2 meals per day easily so that's why it's far from ideal but with the soft high protein foods it's fairly easy getting them down and it will only be for a few weeks. Again far from ideal long term but for some short term crazy gains a good dose of sdrol/adrol/methylstenbolone with a high protein diet can mutate someone in a few weeks. All this talk makes me want to dose some sdrol or maybe the nanodrol I have in the cupboard when the gyms reopen :D

Don't post at other forums anymore. Renegade and ugsupplements were really good boards back in the day but both have long since disappeared. Just glad to see PM is still alive. And previously when I had mentioned that there are some incredible products out there the company you are a rep for is one of the top 3 IMO. I just didn't want to put any names out there. Your company and my current source are one of the very few I would trust to put my girl on their anavar. If you do decide to run another Sdrol cycle please let me know how you do. My liver just takes a beating on it. Hard to explain to my doctors Lol

Regards

No, the only thing that ever gave me anxiety was Tren. EQ was kind.

Same here along with any other very powerful androgen like halo. The ones that really get you amped up, very aggressive are the worst for anxiety.

Ive run eq many times and personally love the stuff. Its like pours man's primo but you get to keep your hair line. Only Clean gains, awesome vascularity, low sides effects for me. Unfortunately its gotten such a bad rap for turning blood into syrup and causing this horrible anxiety. I think most fall for the placebo effect and mind fuck themselves when they take it because of the stuff they read here time and time again that is regurgitated like the gospel. If they get anxiety I bet it completely unrelated eq and its something else in there regiment or lifestyle.

Underrated: Tren, superdrol, M1T, winstrol

Overrated: Deca, EQ

Deca I feel like the amount you need to use for tangible results will appreciably increase prolactin and I definitely feel the lack of dopamine as a result of increased prolactin. It's the only compound that makes me feel depressed. The joint relief is great, but no amount of muscle is worth depression, especially in offseason when you're "allowed" to enjoy your food. When all of life's pleasures, especially eating and sex, feel diminished the extra 2-3lbs you'd get in 6-9 months adding deca instead of just test+dbol solo does NOT feel worth it in the slightest.

Tren I can run at like 200-300mg/wk, get barely any increase in prolactin, get stronger than I would on 500-600 deca or whatever, and generally feel good. More aggressive/confident which is good for a more reserved and lower self esteem psychological wiring like my own.

EQ don't feel much of anything. I do notice the endurance and appetite and it feels a bit harder to get fat, but I don't really get stronger or more muscular on it either. Worthwhile compound solely because I can home brew it at 400mg/ml really cheaply, inject 1.5ccs, and forget about it.

M1T and superdrol just blow the other orals out of the water. It comes at the cost of liver toxicity, but these 2 compounds are the most flexible and amazing things out there.

Winstrol: Never getting on stage without it. Nothing compares. Makes you look like you're 2% bf lower than you are no matter what bf% you start it at. Only steroid with a pronounced diuretic effect

I think you could get reaalllyyy fucking big and lean 220 at 5'11 sub 10% running nothing more than 500-750 test e/wk, 200-400mg/wk of tren ace, and cycle in 20mg/day superdrol for 6 weeks at a time with enough patience. Doing that on test deca dbol feels like it'd take a lot longer and you'd feel a lot worse along the way.

I think there's unfair pushback on tren on the boards these days because it was so overhyped a few years back when the fake gh15 who was not nasser took over the account and started pushing 1.4g/wk or whatever insanity.

I’m not sure if the cheque drops are poison or not but wowzers. Wanna talk about something that made me feel really fucking strange. I got this vertigo thing from it Maybe I was dying. Lol I forgot about the “cheeks”
I have always wanted to try real mibolerone.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws