Most Overrated Steroid

• Anavar

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Anadrol

Votes: 18 51.4%

• Total voters

Zarati

Registered
What is the #1 most overrated steroid in your opinion?

between the two, drol is real. anavar is powerful at real dosages (80mg plus), if someone runs 20mg and isn't impressed, well, thats like running 100mg test. hav to be careful with var though and the kidneys. drol is such less affective but also safer IMO

poll got fucked, won't let me edit. I meant all steroids, not just btw anavar and anadrol

"Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console."

I will say another overrated one, is masteron. I can see it making a visual difference in a very lean person, but I you Joe 12 percent you won't see much. But for some reason people swear by it, nothing against the compound just the hype it gets. I'd say EQ is not very powerful either, not a fan of deca myself it didn't do much for me.

The best IMO, Tren, Test (for obvious reasons), var, and winny. The cutters seem to treat me better even when bulking, they keep me able to eat large amount of food which is very anabolic.

Lol

Proviron would get my vote for lacking 'results'... not saying it doesn't have a place, but as far as its standalone attributes? Nadda...

I will say another overrated one, is masteron. I can see it making a visual difference in a very lean person, but I you Joe 12 percent you won't see much. But for some reason people swear by it, nothing against the compound just the hype it gets. I'd say EQ is not very powerful either, not a fan of deca myself it didn't do much for me.

The best IMO, Tren, Test (for obvious reasons), var, and winny. The cutters seem to treat me better even when bulking, they keep me able to eat large amount of food which is very anabolic.

I have to disagree with not being able to see much if not very lean on masteron. I'm not fat by any means but probably not 12%, either, fully visible abs, but masteron still brought out just ridiculous vascularity and detail. Maybe I got lucky because I'm already vascular, but hell, it almost made me TOO veiny looking in some areas lol. More impressive than that, though, were the sexual benefits. For everyone's safety, I won't go into detail. Let's just say that if your sex drive is already above average and you start taking masteron, you may very well end up on the nightly news somewhere. It's not something you really add to a cycle for strength or size, because I saw none, but I was only at 200 a week. A lot of guys do see strength increases at larger doses, from what I've read.

Fake gear, lol.

I'll put in a vote for Eq as well. I've seen some guys do very well with it, but I get a few veins and nothing else, maybe a little added strength. I'd rather just increase my test a little more, or use a different compound.

For me it’s dbol. Nasty shit in my body. Never used more than 20 mg a day. Super bloated super red skin and horrible gyno. Calf and low back cramps from hell just from walking. The only compound I’ve ever used that made titties grow. And it happened fast. Thank god most of it went away.

EQ by far IME

My opinion Deca...I don't get much muscle gain...get bloated, cystic acne, hair thins, gyno flares, depresses me and deca dick

Prob all steroids :)

As a natural you think they'll turn you into captain america instantly; the reality is much slower and side effect ridden
Good comment, even on steroids muscles are not grow over night.

Deca or Dbol for me...toss up

Obviously this will vary massively and it's hard to pick 1. There are a few things that come to mind but for different reasons. Primo popped up but it's not exactly loved by everyone but there is a lot of fake primo. But for sheer results and with cost being in the equation I don't think legit primo is anything amazing especially in regards to crazy fast results. High test is very popular but that is top of my list as well because I look and feel worse on high test. Dbol is rated very highly and it's very effective in many ways but it pretty much just fills you up full of water (which can bring about muscle building over time).

A lot of gear is overrated due to the massive difference in response and side effects. I understand people writing eq and if I forget about the possible anxiety for a second eq does help me look much better so I wouldn't state it's overrated. Although I can't use it due to bad anxiety from it so it's a mute point in a way. I know many who can't take tren either for various reasons but 210-280mg tren a per week makes me look better than most other steroids at pretty much any dose. The poll was an error but adrol and avar are two of my fav steroids but due to the negative health side effects if you value your health you obviously can't stay on either for too long.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear