over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Polos shirts for us jacked gods ?

chingaling

Registered
Newbies
WTF… buying dress shirts and polos is such a pain in the nuts. I’m sure you guys know the drill….. u need big sizes to fit your shoulders and that results in so much excess material around the waist you can build a sailboat sail with it . I’m needed some more fitted shirt sleeve polos . I’ve got a few untuckit brand shirts but I’m trying to find something more reasonable in say Under $50. I’ll make it more difficult…. Something that my hIde a little gyno (nothin really bad ) . So those thin Lycra types are a no go. Any help is appreciated

I've always been a fan of Brooks Brothers slimfit, they're pretty much an 'athletic' fit. Ralph Lauren slimfit can be OK, too. maybe get them taken in a couple inches around the waist if they're too big or too long in the waist

Definitely whatever you get make sure it is thick enough to hide the gyno.

Just find a tailor. I have everything tailored down in Westminster. Same place I buy my suits. I got tired of trying to buy something off the rack that fit. Sweats I can get most sporting goods shops. I always wear t-shirts (white crewnecks) under my dress shirts because otherwise, even if you don't have gyno, nipples are visible. Plus I always have buttons sewn in front and back inside the waistline of my pants because I prefer suspenders to belts. Suspenders are great when you have to take off your jacket because you still look dressy. Also why I don't do button-down collars either. They look cheap. Used to be, collars were separate from the shirt. That's why dress shirts always say "shirt with collar" on the packaging.

ekmps.jpg

Just find a tailor. I have everything tailored down in Westminster. Same place I buy my suits. I got tired of trying to buy something off the rack that fit. Sweats I can get most sporting goods shops. I always wear t-shirts (white crewnecks) under my dress shirts because otherwise, even if you don't have gyno, nipples are visible. Plus I always have buttons sewn in front and back inside the waistline of my pants because I prefer suspenders to belts. Suspenders are great when you have to take off your jacket because you still look dressy. Also why I don't do button-down collars either. They look cheap. Used to be, collars were separate from the shirt. That's why dress shirts always say "shirt with collar" on the packaging.

View attachment 149531
I could never put that much effort into getting dressed, I assume you have to for work? I'm in the us I've rarley seen anyone wearing suspenders, are they more popular over there?

My biggest issue is pants. I can find khakis and dress pants that fit but jeans never fit well.

I could never put that much effort into getting dressed, I assume you have to for work? I'm in the us I've rarley seen anyone wearing suspenders, are they more popular over there?

My biggest issue is pants. I can find khakis and dress pants that fit but jeans never fit well.
I hear you on the jeans. I meant Westminster, MD. I live in PA. I do have to wear proper dress clothing in my work environment (I sit on two boards). It's not so much the effort because I can be fully dressed in 10 minutes. I just like to look razor sharp at meetings. Starch white shirts and collars with undershirt, silk tie, suspenders (I like suspenders precisely because most men can't pull them off), tailored pants and jacket, sock garters (yes, I still use them), designer shoes, and watch. I always wear a watch. Even if I hardly use it. I like Breitling and Rolex. Men will notice your watch and women will notice your shoes. But most of all, since I know eyes are going to be on me, I like walking out the door feeling like a million bucks.

Jeans are always a pain because I have to buy 36in+ waist jeans to fit my legs. A tailor can take in the waist of those as well. But I probably haven't worn jeans in 10 years. Mostly just khaki or khaki green pants.

Reminds me of a conversation my brother and I had. He had told me he got a raise which put him over $100k (this was many years ago) and I asked him what he's going to do with all that money. He said, "As God as my witness, I'll never wear denim again." (from the old movie Gone with the Wind, "As God as my witness, I'll never go hungry again.")

We still laugh about it.

It's amazing how much the cut of even a t-shirt affects how your physique looks. Some help the shoulders look extra capped, some give you sloped shoulders and so on. I have maybe 300 t-shirts but only a few are a great fit.

Polos are the worst in my opinion, the XXL for my shoulders but then it's long enough for a taller guy and I'm 5'9"... the struggle is real, but if you really wanted to, yes a tailor would suffice. Bodybuilding is an expensive lifestyle.

I keep saying state and liberty,
Trust me just buy a couple of the shirts,
They carry dress shirts , Chinos, polos , jackets , check them out !

I hear you on the jeans. I meant Westminster, MD. I live in PA. I do have to wear proper dress clothing in my work environment (I sit on two boards). It's not so much the effort because I can be fully dressed in 10 minutes. I just like to look razor sharp at meetings. Starch white shirts and collars with undershirt, silk tie, suspenders (I like suspenders precisely because most men can't pull them off), tailored pants and jacket, sock garters (yes, I still use them), designer shoes, and watch. I always wear a watch. Even if I hardly use it. I like Breitling and Rolex. Men will notice your watch and women will notice your shoes. But most of all, since I know eyes are going to be on me, I like walking out the door feeling like a million bucks.

Jeans are always a pain because I have to buy 36in+ waist jeans to fit my legs. A tailor can take in the waist of those as well. But I probably haven't worn jeans in 10 years. Mostly just khaki or khaki green pants.

Reminds me of a conversation my brother and I had. He had told me he got a raise which put him over $100k (this was many years ago) and I asked him what he's going to do with all that money. He said, "As God as my witness, I'll never wear denim again." (from the old movie Gone with the Wind, "As God as my witness, I'll never go hungry again.")

We still laugh about it.
Makes sense if your on boards to go the extra mile. I also have to dress up a bit for a new job and I just don't feel like myself, I'm a jeans t-shirt or hoodie guy.

I feel like even when I get proper fitting jeans, they sag, maybe because I feel more comfortable wearing them low. Where khakis don't. I'm considering trying the jeans with the dress shirt combo do you feel that can be pulled off or is It a no no? I don't have to be as dressy as you so it's probably acceptable and jeans feel a lot better in the winter than dress pants!

And Westminster is a great place I've always lived in md/pa, your kinda out in the county but still close enough to Baltimore, York, Frederick, Harrisburg etc. Harrisburg is a beautiful city, first time I went there was shocked how nice it is lol.

WTF… buying dress shirts and polos is such a pain in the nuts. I’m sure you guys know the drill….. u need big sizes to fit your shoulders and that results in so much excess material around the waist you can build a sailboat sail with it . I’m needed some more fitted shirt sleeve polos . I’ve got a few untuckit brand shirts but I’m trying to find something more reasonable in say Under $50. I’ll make it more difficult…. Something that my hIde a little gyno (nothin really bad ) . So those thin Lycra types are a no go. Any help is appreciated
I found some Haggar’s at kohl’s that fit pretty damn good and were cheap as hell on sale.

Hotbodz

Makes sense if your on boards to go the extra mile. I also have to dress up a bit for a new job and I just don't feel like myself, I'm a jeans t-shirt or hoodie guy.

I feel like even when I get proper fitting jeans, they sag, maybe because I feel more comfortable wearing them low. Where khakis don't. I'm considering trying the jeans with the dress shirt combo do you feel that can be pulled off or is It a no no? I don't have to be as dressy as you so it's probably acceptable and jeans feel a lot better in the winter than dress pants!

And Westminster is a great place I've always lived in md/pa, your kinda out in the county but still close enough to Baltimore, York, Frederick, Harrisburg etc. Harrisburg is a beautiful city, first time I went there was shocked how nice it is lol.
If you do the jeans with the dress shirt, just leave the shirt untucked. There are actual shirts made exactly that way like at untuckit.com

I think that's a perfectly good look.

I live in the Harrisburg burbs. It's great. Right in the Susquehanna Valley. Lancaster, York, Gettysburg. I get into the motorcycle rides. I have a custom Triumph that rides nice.

great area for sure. I am goin to try their shirts an go with the jeans untucked shirt look, I assume dark blue or black are preferred for business casual?

That's all you. Any color works. With my complexion, I usual do sky blue. But yeah, it's a very handsome look. Just whatever you do, don't wear a pair of ASICS crosstrainers with it. Wear a pair of nice shoes or loafers like a man FTW 👍.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131