over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Poor mans CT score test at home??

ok so ejection fraction only measures pumping out, where as MI is incoming blood supply being blocked?

Blood supply to the heart muscle ITSELF. Not the incoming blood to the hearts left atrium.

If you're really concerned and want a calcium scan and you live in Mexico North where you say they are hard to get, just drive across the border to the states and get one.

He was 65 at the time. No symptoms at all. The current statistic out there is 50% of the people who had a heart attack had no prior symptoms.

It's just a tool in the tool box. It may be a low percentage of people but what's the issue with being proactive? Especially when you consider that heart disease is the #1 killer even over all cancers combined!

Don Long isn't ok. He's been in kidney failure for a long time now...has to be roughly 20 years now. When I met him at the 1st Annual Flex Wheeler Classic, he said he was doing dialysis 6 days a week. That's a ton but then if you looked at him, it was obvious he was still juiced up. The deaths have always been around but we don't know what a lot of these people do behind closed doors OR what they may have been into in their past. Many are on year round AND high dosages. A lot them still don't monitor BP, the list goes on and on. You can't tell if someone's in good health by looking at them. Sometimes you can tell a person is in bad health by their appearance.
I don’t disagree I just do believe that there have been more deaths as of late, yes social media reports more but social media has been around a decade. I’m sayin that I believe there are new components at play. Again agree totally on the proactive I have labs going back to 1997 well before I hit the gym and continued getting them bc in the early 2000s I was honest with my PCPs and they assured me that taking any steroids woukd kill me within a year, they were giving me EKGs at 25, oddly now a long time later I have to beg for labs and can’t get a score via the VA. I’m gonna get some of the other labs on here I’ve heard of like the VLDL test. I brought up Don Long bring ok bc he was still alive after losing his kidneys, getting his sisters Donated, competing again and as such still alive. I have no s desire to follow DLs path but I do think his being alive is a statement, also DLs kidney shit was genetic but yes of course bodybuilding brought it on sooner and harder. To the drugs I’ll admit, again I used to believe a cycle of say 1000 mg sust, 600 mg EQ, 300 mg masteron and 150 winny weekly with 50 mg Provirion daily; I thought this was pushing hard and the results were extraordinary so that confirmed In my mind that it was a heavy dose. I’ve never had to take myself or my athletes over this general threshold and success has always been expected and achieved. Now I’m hearing that for plenty of guys that this would be half what they took. So I agree the dosages are way out there when you hear Bostin or Rich talking about ya know 3,000mg compound 1, 1000mg. Compound 2, etc. etc. i assumed that only the idiots were taking this much. I’m not saying you’re an idiot if you have just that Rich and Bostin were idiots in all aspects of life not just aggressive drug use. The illicit drug use combined with PEDs seems like a real bad idea but again I brought up Chris but we all know that the whole let’s be kind abs say “The Pumping Iron Crew” all used cocaine, albeit a much purer coke than what’s around now but still coke, weed, beer, and black Mollys were legal and according to the Mentzers widely used by the Goldeb Era guys. The big difference there is the GE guys I don’t think they force fed the way even a MW NPC guy does today and yes they did take simple and lower doses (oral heavy) cycles back then. So you’re right I just think there’s more to all the death and wanna figure it out or at least put more thought into it whether we ever find out or not. And for those who can afford it Calicum Scores are a must but so is supplementation for cardiovascular health before any potential bad news. You said he was 65 and they said a bypass would have saved him? That sucks brother

I don’t disagree I just do believe that there have been more deaths as of late, yes social media reports more but social media has been around a decade. I’m sayin that I believe there are new components at play. Again agree totally on the proactive I have labs going back to 1997 well before I hit the gym and continued getting them bc in the early 2000s I was honest with my PCPs and they assured me that taking any steroids woukd kill me within a year, they were giving me EKGs at 25, oddly now a long time later I have to beg for labs and can’t get a score via the VA. I’m gonna get some of the other labs on here I’ve heard of like the VLDL test. I brought up Don Long bring ok bc he was still alive after losing his kidneys, getting his sisters Donated, competing again and as such still alive. I have no s desire to follow DLs path but I do think his being alive is a statement, also DLs kidney shit was genetic but yes of course bodybuilding brought it on sooner and harder. To the drugs I’ll admit, again I used to believe a cycle of say 1000 mg sust, 600 mg EQ, 300 mg masteron and 150 winny weekly with 50 mg Provirion daily; I thought this was pushing hard and the results were extraordinary so that confirmed In my mind that it was a heavy dose. I’ve never had to take myself or my athletes over this general threshold and success has always been expected and achieved. Now I’m hearing that for plenty of guys that this would be half what they took. So I agree the dosages are way out there when you hear Bostin or Rich talking about ya know 3,000mg compound 1, 1000mg. Compound 2, etc. etc. i assumed that only the idiots were taking this much. I’m not saying you’re an idiot if you have just that Rich and Bostin were idiots in all aspects of life not just aggressive drug use. The illicit drug use combined with PEDs seems like a real bad idea but again I brought up Chris but we all know that the whole let’s be kind abs say “The Pumping Iron Crew” all used cocaine, albeit a much purer coke than what’s around now but still coke, weed, beer, and black Mollys were legal and according to the Mentzers widely used by the Goldeb Era guys. The big difference there is the GE guys I don’t think they force fed the way even a MW NPC guy does today and yes they did take simple and lower doses (oral heavy) cycles back then. So you’re right I just think there’s more to all the death and wanna figure it out or at least put more thought into it whether we ever find out or not. And for those who can afford it Calicum Scores are a must but so is supplementation for cardiovascular health before any potential bad news. You said he was 65 and they said a bypass would have saved him? That sucks brother

I totally agree! I think one thing that's different is that bodybuilding is so much more popular the last few decades. More people want to try their hand at it regardless of whether or not they have the genetics for it. If all things are equal, diet, training and gear, there's only one other factor and that's genetics. The ones who don't necessarily have the best genetics for size seem to be the ones that think more and more gear is the secret. Will it help? To a degree but it won't bring them what they're truly after, which is being a high caliber bodybuilder.

I put the last part in bold...my friend is alive and well. He had a triple bypass.

I totally agree! I think one thing that's different is that bodybuilding is so much more popular the last few decades. More people want to try their hand at it regardless of whether or not they have the genetics for it. If all things are equal, diet, training and gear, there's only one other factor and that's genetics. The ones who don't necessarily have the best genetics for size seem to be the ones that think more and more gear is the secret. Will it help? To a degree but it won't bring them what they're truly after, which is being a high caliber bodybuilder.

I put the last part in bold...my friend is alive and well. He had a triple bypass.
Agreed in most of them it won’t even lead to a class win most good bodybuilders let alone great look like they’re on long before the first shot.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131