over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pop tarts and mountain dew

A box a day PWO keeps the strength climbing. I used to be addicted to them, averaged 2 boxes a day for a couple month period. Gained some good weight and didn't put on really any noticeable fat. Might have had something to do with the tren ;)

I'm surprised freezing pop-tarts is not mentioned! Love them the best after having them in the freezer, they actually don't get hard they get very chewy! I like the texture of them when stored very cold than toasted or right out of the box.

I'm surprised freezing pop-tarts is not mentioned! Love them the best after having them in the freezer, they actually don't get hard they get very chewy! I like the texture of them when stored very cold than toasted or right out of the box.

I'll have to give this a try!

Never thought about freezing a pop tart. I'm definitely giving that a try...LOL

Don't let your habits (diet, training, gear, etc.) be a burden upon your life. Do what you do because it improves your quality of living. You only got one life to live, man. If you want to have a pop-tart, have a pop-tart and enjoy it.

Damn you guys got me hungry now. I never add in pop tarts unless its my cheat day. Even if they fit the macros I feel guilty eating em.

Never heard of putting em in the freezer.. Definitely gonna try this on sunday!

Breakfast of champions.

I eat poptarts and eggs for breakfast all the time after my morning training.

-Premium

My Fav

Brown sugar and cinnamon

I guess I'm lucky/cursed. I never had a sweet tooth but goddamn I can eat a pound of pasta in a single sitting. I actually have to try relatively hard not to eat pasta. It's my crack.

freeze the pop-tarts! Its amazing! Specially if you get the ones that are actually supposed to be frozen... *Bites into Poptart*

i eat a half to a whole box of pop tarts plus a gallon of milk a day just to add extra cals.still can't get past my weight no matter what i eat.Wendys,Mexican food,weight gainers,whole milk...nothing seems to be working right now.i'd figure at 44 my metabolism would've slowed down by now...!

If the gains are coming then I dont see a reason to stop.. I mean people smoke and drink everyday, my grandfather being an example, and live to be 80 with hardly any problems.. Im not saying eat and drink it everyday for the next five years but theres nothing wrong with having pop tarts and a MD everyday

Ok, how bad has my addiction become? I had a few people telling me a few months back that I could push more carbs by changing my post work out drink and ocassionally during work out drink to mountain dew and also get 1 box of pop tarts in a day. I now consume double that. I can't wait to consume them. I am still slow and steady on my gains. No sign's of massive fat gains.

LMAO! I'm having the same "issue" right now. I only eat 1 or 2 packages of pop tarts a day and a big glass or 2 of mountain dew, usually with breakfast and post-wo, and I LOVE THEM!!! LOL. I don't really see anything being wrong as long as you're not getting fat. I'm actually 10lbs heavier now, and considerably leaner, eating like this, also INSANELY stronger, than I was before I started lol. I'm also using different things and higher doses, as well as eating PBJ's with LOTS of PB, a couple chobani yogurts per day, a shake or 2, and the rest of my meals are meat and pasta, potatoes, or fruit as my carbs. I feel like a fatass the way i'm eating, but I just cannot stop because i'm getting such awesome results lol. :headbang:

Oh, and the strawberry flavor pop tarts are my fav :)

Just tried

I ate them frozen....damn good...not helping my addiction

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members