over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Popped my cherry with Rips today...

:yeahthat:

Bro, although many times newer members to this board are not extremely knowledgable, there are still plenty of very educated and informed individuals outside the pro muscle world. To judge someone only on post count is ludicrus! And to post threads in different forums to try and get people to have your back against the new kid is just as ridiculous!!!

You are acting like a fat insecure kid, does it make you feel better to pick on those with low post counts?

For about the 5th time all the dude said was that HE HAD MEDICAL PRACTICE!! There is a big difference between saying you have A medical practice and the above mentioned quote!! Read closely, that seems to be one of your faults...

One more thing, what makes you the all knowing HGH master? Is this not your first run?

Greekster, thats awesome bro, keep up the good work!

i am the all knowing hgh guy :p i totally agree about post counts tho..i have buddies who have never touched a forum and no there shit!!

were all here to help each other,i hope..we were all newbs at one time!!

i am the all knowing hgh guy :p i totally agree about post counts tho..i have buddies who have never touched a forum and no there shit!!

were all here to help each other,i hope..we were all newbs at one time!!

Haha glad you decided to chime in we could have used your help in about a half dozen of rhino's other GH threads...:p

Exactly, plenty of very smart guys join and have not a single post to their name, that does not discredit a damn thing they may say in their first post.

Of course it is not wise to base your decisions off of one "newbies" post but it is equally as dumb in my book to base your decision off of any single individuals views (unless they are confirmed by others, have a track record for sound advice and studies back their claims), thats why this board is such a great place, there are tons of highly informed individuals with different viewpoints and stratagies and you are able to learn from all of them and make a judgement call on what you think would work best for your personal situation and goals.

What works for some may be counter productive to others.

:yeahthat:

Bro, although many times newer members to this board are not extremely knowledgable, there are still plenty of very educated and informed individuals outside the pro muscle world. To judge someone only on post count is ludicrus! And to post threads in different forums to try and get people to have your back against the new kid is just as ridiculous!!!

You are acting like a fat insecure kid, does it make you feel better to pick on those with low post counts?

For about the 5th time all the dude said was that HE HAD MEDICAL PRACTICE!! There is a big difference between saying you have A medical practice and the above mentioned quote!! Read closely, that seems to be one of your faults...

One more thing, what makes you the all knowing HGH master? Is this not your first run?

Greekster, thats awesome bro, keep up the good work!

Just for clarity of readers mace123, other than your :yeahthat: which was beneath my reply to strongrhino, the rest of this post was meant to be addressed to strongrhino.

Last edited:
Just for clarity of readers mace123, other than your :yeahthat: which was beneath my reply to strongrhino, the rest of this post was meant to be addressed to strongrhino.

Your right, i'll fix that right now.

Don't see the point of a low does anyless just going for fat loss but even then.

I find my results with Riptropin has been 10iu MON, WED & FRI totally 30iu a week. Been on Hyge & Rips for the last 4 months. Sides have been there but not too bad that I would stop. Crusing with that dose all year round now.

now on 2iu twice a day. Get mild carpel every inject. Cant be psychosomatic at this point. Been 7 weeks. Everone resonds differently. Im 42 and my levels are certainly lower than a 20 yr old. I apologized to the member claiming what i thought what he said about owning a medical practice when indeed he said he had medical practice for whatever thats worth. Ive posted pics of myself on other thread and will do so again after these rips really kick in- in a few months time. Also I notice as of now my muscles are fuller along with the 500 mg of various tes variations I use weekly. If i offended anyone I apologize. Only logging what I am experiencing. Check out my pics now here:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f.../65724-im-vs-sub-q-vs-iv-use-peptides-11.html
(last page) and I will post after a few months so we can see difference

now on 2iu twice a day. Get mild carpel every inject. Cant be psychosomatic at this point. Been 7 weeks. Everone resonds differently. Im 42 and my levels are certainly lower than a 20 yr old. I apologized to the member claiming what i thought what he said about owning a medical practice when indeed he said he had medical practice for whatever thats worth. Ive posted pics of myself on other thread and will do so again after these rips really kick in- in a few months time. Also I notice as of now my muscles are fuller along with the 500 mg of various tes variations I use weekly. If i offended anyone I apologize. Only logging what I am experiencing. Check out my pics now here:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f.../65724-im-vs-sub-q-vs-iv-use-peptides-11.html
(last page) and I will post after a few months so we can see difference

Good man!

I look forward to tracking your progress with the rips.

rips

Ddi your joints hurt? Mine are killing me right now! Feel like an old man. Doing 5iu's eod after workout.

well i just started today :D bubbles, lots of them:D
i think we are off to a good start here boys!

I´m doing 5UI´s ED, and my joints hurt me!!!
Only 10 days with Rips, but they are GTG.
Joint hurts in hands and feet, retaining water in the ankle, my skin is turning elastic, dropping fat...
I love the rips!!!

I'll be jumping on the rips bandwagon soon as well. As far as sides go I guess I've just been lucky because with up to 6iu of geno per day and I havent experienced much to speak of.

Hopefully our friendly mailman should be bringing me an early christmas gift tomorrow :headbang:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws