over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Popped my cherry with Rips today...

strongrhino

Banned
First time Rips inj ever Only 2iu went in smoothe got some mild carpal tunnel already. Guess thats a good sign. Know its not psychosomatic hopefully showing and proving the potency. Gonna stay at 2 for a week then 3 and see what up.

Last edited:
:headbang:
First time HGH inj ever. Only 2iu went in smoothe got some carpal tunnel already. Guess thats a good sign. Know its not psychosomatic hopefully showing and proving the potency. Gonna stay at 2 for a week then 3 and see what up.

My cherry is gone due to the RIPS.Started on 2IUs and go from there.

My cherry is gone due to the RIPS.Started on 2IUs and go from there.
Great choice- personally movin up to 3 tomorrow for a month then to 4 and stay there indefinately.You went with the best my man. If ya have any questions PM me ill be glad to answer.

Last edited:
Great choice- personally movin up to 3 tomorrow for a month then to 4 and stay there indefinately.You went with the best my man. If ya have any questions PM me ill be glad to answer.

Thanks will do.

Rips on par with pharm grade. Fact. You did right my brotha. Just be patient and take it slow. Long term. Gotta be. Anyone- including that IV user who claims to be a doc and feels it in one day is full of it. Give her 6 months then your life will change forever.

Rips on par with pharm grade. Fact. You did right my brotha. Just be patient and take it slow. Long term. Gotta be. Anyone- including that IV user who claims to be a doc and feels it in one day is full of it. Give her 6 months then your life will change forever.

First off all he never said he was a doctor, can we stop with the bashing already?

Second, did you not just say in your first post that after your first 2iu shot you were getting some sides?!

First off all he never said he was a doctor, can we stop with the bashing already?

Second, did you not just say in your first post that after your first 2iu shot you were getting some sides?!

Yea he said he hade carpel tunnel.I have been on 2ius for about a week no sides,might go up to 2.5ius see what happens.I did gain 3 or 4 pounds.

Yea he said he hade carpel tunnel.I have been on 2ius for about a week no sides,might go up to 2.5ius see what happens.I did gain 3 or 4 pounds.

haha I know bro I am pointing this out b/c he is bashing another member who said he could feel the gh in the first day or two and now he is saying the same thing and then contradicting himself in the same thread.

Thats good gains though bro, I want to try the rips soon!

Thanks Bro still new to hgh trying to learn as much as possible.Not using it to get real big,just to look and feel better.

First time HGH inj ever. Only 2iu went in smoothe got some carpal tunnel already. Guess thats a good sign. Know its not psychosomatic hopefully showing and proving the potency. Gonna stay at 2 for a week then 3 and see what up.

me too :cool: .. start with 2iu this month ... then up to 3iu next month...

let's see the results :cool:

What the heck

I started rips at 2 ius and the peps 2xs a day and damn if I haven't put on 10 lbs in a couple of weeks. I am eating more but not a lot as I recently came off a big cut but dang. At least it doesn't look like fat at this point. 120 test a week too but that's all. I'm guessing its a rebound from the diet.

Where in tha world did I say I was getting sides on 2IU? I having nothing but praise for rips and i was so called bashing other member who has been on board one month giving advise for IV use which is irresponsible who claims now to be an EMT after deleting post he was an owner of a medical practice. WTF? If ya want to IV do it but the tried and true method is subq.

In your first post. You said, "First time Rips inj ever Only 2iu went in smoothe got some mild carpal tunnel already. Guess thats a good sign." :naughty: :mad:

:yeahthat:

Where in tha world did I say I was getting sides on 2IU? I having nothing but praise for rips and i was so called bashing other member who has been on board one month giving advise for IV use which is irresponsible who claims now to be an EMT after deleting post he was an owner of a medical practice. WTF? If ya want to IV do it but the tried and true method is subq.

Bro, although many times newer members to this board are not extremely knowledgable, there are still plenty of very educated and informed individuals outside the pro muscle world. To judge someone only on post count is ludicrus! And to post threads in different forums to try and get people to have your back against the new kid is just as ridiculous!!!

You are acting like a fat insecure kid, does it make you feel better to pick on those with low post counts?

For about the 5th time all the dude said was that HE HAD MEDICAL PRACTICE!! There is a big difference between saying you have A medical practice and the above mentioned quote!! Read closely, that seems to be one of your faults...

One more thing, what makes you the all knowing HGH master? Is this not your first run?

Greekster, thats awesome bro, keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner