over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Popped my cherry yesterday and now im sore

jmazz73

Newbies
Now get your minds out of the gutter....:naughty:

So I started my very first cycle yesterday with .66cc of Test-E 300. Going to do 400mg per week for 10 weeks. BTW, thank you all for all the great input and critiques. Did my first glute shot and this may be normal, IDK.. But my ass is hurting, kinda like a muscle sore spot or something. No swelling, no black and blue marks or anything. Is this just normal for my first shot. I can move and have no problems sitting or anything.

It's normal for a few days. Couple of things might help to reduce the soreness. Try not to move the needle around while pinning, keep it as still as possible. Just remember to hold pressure for a min or two after you inject. Message area for a few minutes after your done too.

It's normal for a few days. Couple of things might help to reduce the soreness. Try not to move the needle around while pinning, keep it as still as possible. Just remember to hold pressure for a min or two after you inject. Message area for a few minutes after your done too.

Thanks, makes me feel better...moving around could have been some of the problem, I was nervous as hell...I used some of the ideas here that I found in the search such as a hot shower before. It just went in like butter...thanks PM..

yup... normal to be sore a few days with virgin muscles. Good luck with the cycle and learn as much as you can from it.

maybe try .615cc next time

or find a smaller pole

:eek:

I'm very sensitive to pain. I have to cut my gear with grapseed oil then run the syringe under water for a 30s. I then take a hot shower immediately after injecting. This really seems to help.

Last edited:
Wait a few more years when your pinning up to 10mls a week. Ouch!

You'll be fine, 3 yrs ago wHEN i FIRST STARTED i HAD TO HAVE A BUDDY DO IT FOR ME AND I WAS 39..

Wait a few more years when your pinning up to 10mls a week. Ouch!

Never thought about a plus about bein in this wheelchair till now but i can pin all i want no worries

I would suggest injecting EXTREMELY slowly, 1cc can take about a minute or more. This will reduce the trauma and help the gear dissipate easier. To assist this further, a gentle rub afterwards will get it moving as well.

300mg per ml? That would be 1.25ml to = 400mg Not .66! I guess your doing 2 shots per week?

I would suggest injecting EXTREMELY slowly, 1cc can take about a minute or more. This will reduce the trauma and help the gear dissipate easier. To assist this further, a gentle rub afterwards will get it moving as well.

You must be tryin to squeeze it through an insulin pin? Try a 22 gauge pin, takes a few seconds...

300mg per ml? That would be 1.25ml to = 400mg Not .66! I guess your doing 2 shots per week?

Emery, Yes, two shots per week. I did the formula and 200mg per shot is .66cc each shot. Am I wrong.

No, your alright... It's half of 1.25ml... .625 to be exact...

Or next cycle try 250mg I can do 2ml of 250 with less pain than 1ml of 400 an depends on brand atleast for me

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear