over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pork?

Pigs and shrimp are scavengers. I stay away from them. The cholesterol levels are super high. Check the nutrition labels. I rather not eat something that eats shit.

Pigs and shrimp are scavengers. I stay away from them. The cholesterol levels are super high. Check the nutrition labels. I rather not eat something that eats shit.
do u feel same way about catfish? aka "bottom feeders"
-F

do u feel same way about catfish? aka "bottom feeders"
-F
Definitly. Yuck. Bottom feeders just like shrimp.

I dov like shrimp and pork tho. I just rarely eat them. I never go out of my way to buy them but if i was offered ill eat it. Used to love ham and sausages. Replaced those with turkey.

Definitly. Yuck. Bottom feeders just like shrimp.
i see your train of thought. if pork is a scavenger and so are vultures and hyena's both of which i would NEVER eat kinda makes sense...
BUT they are so perfect to eat lol big fatty meaty animals that eat bout anything so you can raise em on bout anything... seems pretty ideal for primitive man.

why do certain religions avoid pork?
-F

If you want fatty meat. Eat chicken thighs. Taste wayyy better then breast. Aif fry them bitches. U can cook a lot of fat off if u cook them long enough. But the meat is juicy af and tender. I just put cajon seasoning and toss them in the air fryer for 15-20 minutes.

If you want fatty meat. Eat chicken thighs. Taste wayyy better then breast. Aif fry them bitches. U can cook a lot of fat off if u cook them long enough. But the meat is juicy af and tender. I just put cajon seasoning and toss them in the air fryer for 15-20 minutes.
uh YES bro.... air fried chicken thighs are a daily meal or 2 for me.
i have mastered em lol soooo good. i cant even eat chicken breasts anymore
-F

i see your train of thought. if pork is a scavenger and so are vultures and hyena's both of which i would NEVER eat kinda makes sense...
BUT they are so perfect to eat lol big fatty meaty animals that eat bout anything so you can raise em on bout anything... seems pretty ideal for primitive man.

why do certain religions avoid pork?
-F

That’s different, hyenas and vultures are carnivores.

LMFAO , then you know nothing about chickens.!!!

Truth, chickens are ruthless blood thirsty scavengers! They’re just not equipped with any hunting gear….

I've eaten every part of a pig....EVERY!
I have nothing against pork, taste good as hell, had some smoked chop last week, damn they were delicious 😋 👌

I don’t care for pork but I do like pork ribs, that may have more to do with the taste of bbq and bbq sauce tho….

Chili verde. There’s no wrong way to eat pork and pork loin is leaner than a chicken breast these days

Attachments

• 3D08FA99-011F-45DC-9696-267C082AD9AD.jpeg
    3D08FA99-011F-45DC-9696-267C082AD9AD.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 4

Definitely not a bodybuilding food--but once in a while you can't beat Filipino lechon!

heavyhitter, you are making me hungry as hell. 😂😂😂

Man I just looked at pictures of Mici out of curiosity from your post....literally drooling now. Another reason to visit Romania someday...I’ve wanted to go for years now because of the wilderness/climbing there. It looks so beautiful.

My neighbor does a lot of hiking and could tell you the best places. Lots of untouched land here. When the weather gets cooler in September, I am going to ride my motorcycle through certain areas. I will make sure I take pictures. Tuesday I am going to Bran and Pele's castles. My good friend from Spain has his children for the summer and want to visit. I told him I take him.

Another pro of pork is that, as you see above, some people DO seem to be under the impression that it's an inferior meat, which often means you can find it on sale quite often. More for us, goddammit!

I can get pork tenderloin even cheaper than chicken breast and it's a hell of a lot more exciting. Honestly you can just rub down a tenderloin with mustard, dry seasoning, whatever, pop it in the oven and it comes out amazing. Air fryer, just cut it up, throw some season on, bam you've got plenty of LEAN protein for the day

I challenge guys to change out chicken breast for pork tenderloin as a change of pace. I guarantee you'll love it as long as you know how to cook it

I always find chicken or turkey at a good price, but pork seems to be just as available and people, in general, will not be looking for it as much as white meat.

Bacon wrapped ribeye cut with 2 eggs on top. BigMike turned me on to this and it's been a daily eat ever since.

Attachments

• PXL_20210706_022351825.jpg
    PXL_20210706_022351825.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 14
  • PXL_20210708_021513344.jpg
    PXL_20210708_021513344.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 14
That’s different, hyenas and vultures are carnivores.

Truth, chickens are ruthless blood thirsty scavengers! They’re just not equipped with any hunting gear….

Chickens are also cannibals and they will eat a significant amount of meat.
I've seen ours dig through horse shit to get bugs and seeds , I've seen them attack and eat other chickens that get hurt or old , I've ever have them pick at deer carcasses we set aside while we clean other deer.
I still eat those delicious little fuckers and their eggs

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity