over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Porky's II: Revenge of Randy...

homonunculus

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey Fellas (and Ladies),

Was working in the yard yesterday and noticed the lighting was good so I decided to do some shots in the back yard. I'm trying to get myself to do more progress shots, etc. (It was interesting to compare these to the last set I posted from 2 years ago.)

These are taken 6 weeks out. Plan is to come in where I come in weight wise. I do think I'll be able to slide under the LHW mark and walk on stage around 203+. I'm about 205-207(?) here, actually somewhat flat still - still carbing up at that point. (Ah, the weekend!)

-Randy

P.S. Sorry for the undies - posing suits were boxed up (for now!).

P.P.S. You'll notice I'm still carrying fat in my head a face, but I think my hot towel wrap treatments have been working... ;)

Attachments

• porkysidetri.jpg
    porkysidetri.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 2,468
Hey comes Porker!

Another

Attachments

• porkysidechest.jpg
    porkysidechest.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2,491
Oink, Oink!

Snort.

Attachments

• porkyrdb.jpg
    porkyrdb.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 2,386
I smell Bacon!!!

Who's that snortin' on stage?...

Attachments

• porkymostmusc.jpg
    porkymostmusc.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 2,375
Oink all ya like

We'll snort more...

Attachments

• porkyfdb.jpg
    porkyfdb.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 2,387
OMG good work.

Are you thicker than last year. Your whole torso, back chest etc seems thicker.

You look bigger and just about as ripped even with just natural lighting. WOW

BTW who else but a bodybuilder would say " . . . noticed the lighting was good so I decided to do some shots in the back yard." :)

Damn bro...looking good! Thanks for sharing the pics as its nice to see the progress. Best of luck my friend!

-slide

How do you get your leggs so damn vascular?

Thanks, Fellas!!!

I thought I'd post 'em just b/c I dig the rogress pics, too.

Crowler - yep, BB'ers are definitely... uh... unique! Who else takes it as a compliment when they're called a freak! LOL :)

Ken - it was hot out so the veins were standing up a bit. I don't seem to gain a lot of fat on my legs and lose what I have pretty well when I diet. I think much of it is due to yohimbine use. When I tried dieting for the first time with yoh., I lost a lot more fat on my legs that when I had dieted before w/o it. Upper body leanness was comparable. Since then I haven't put much back on. I don't stay on yoh. all the time, but during the off-season, I will generally bulkd for 6-8 weeks, then diet for a couple, when I'll use the yoh. Lately I've used it, too, so its helping...

Thanks again, Fellas.

-Randy

P.S. You guys are great to have around. The group of people who were supposed to do my show have thinned out big time - there's only 2 of us now, I think...

homonunculus you say you dieted with YOH. Do you mean Yohimbie HCL? IF so could you tell me how you used it?

I have some and am wondering EXACTLY how I should use it in my diet.

Thanks

EDIT >>>>>>>>>>

I didn't mean how to use it in my diet like freaking paprika. lol I meant use it in my cutting plan.

Last edited:
Crowler said:
homonunculus you say you dieted with YOH. Do you mean Yohimbie HCL? IF so could you tell me how you used it?

I have some and am wondering EXACTLY how I should use it in my diet.

Thanks

Good question bro...I was wondering about this as well. :confused:

-slide

EVen though you are not as dry as in the other pics :rolleyes: since you are 6 weeks away, muscle wise you are MUCH bigger. Or even, if yo udon't weigh more, the illusion of size you create is much larger. You appear to be up one class compared to the other pics. You look fantastic.

I guess...

Crowler said:

I didn't mean how to use it in my diet like freaking paprika. lol I meant use it in my cutting plan.

I guess you could use it as a condiment.... LOL.

I have some yoh HCL here, but actually haven't used it. The only brand of yohimbe bark I know of (and trust) that's standardized for yohimbine is TwinLab's YohimbeFuel.

The standar dose that I'll work up to is 0.2mg / kg / day, which ends up being about 2-3 of the twinlab pills (100mg at 8% yohimbine).

I've posted on this before, but will again. I take the yoh. w/ ECA, but be careful!!!! Tolerance to yoh. varies and some people will absolutely TRIP OUT if they try yoh. with ECA and then try to exercise on top of that. I would try the yoh HCL by itself (5mg or so), then work up to 15mg or so (dep. on weight). THEN try to do a half ECA dose 3-5 hours before you try some yoh. (5-10mg max.) GRADUALLY work up to a full ECA dose w/ the yoh. dose in the ball park of the often used research dose (0.2 mg / kg / day. 2.2lb = 1kg)

Yohimbine has a half-life around 8-10 hr, slighly longer than Caff. or eph., so it can keep you up if yo take it too late. I try to finish mine before noon for this reason. After / if you develop some tolerance, you can take it later to keep the effects working during your sleep.

HOpe this helps, guys. I really think yoh. is very underrated. I also think it has greater potential to cause cardiac problems, too. Be careful, as always.

-Randy

Thanks, Big A!!!

Big A said:
EVen though you are not as dry as in the other pics :rolleyes: since you are 6 weeks away, muscle wise you are MUCH bigger. Or even, if yo udon't weigh more, the illusion of size you create is much larger. You appear to be up one class compared to the other pics. You look fantastic.

Big A,

Thanks, Bro. That obviously means a GREAT deal coming from you. It was good to have those pics, taken with somewhat similar conditions (same camera, in daylight, although these are a little closer up.), to see what's happened since then (since I've been such a schmuck when it comes to contest pics.)

The trick I have now is to try to get into my previous conditioning and maintain the appearance of thickness / extra muscle I think I've gained (of course, that's always the trick, eh?) I'm being very cognizant of this right now - I really want to kick some ass at this show. (The "revenge" title to this thread was chosen for a reason... :cool: )

I'm adding in a "carb-spike" midweek to keep my caloric deficit under control and not lose my weight too fast. I have the tendency (not the worst one I can think of) to be ready too early and end up losing muscle w/o gaining much or any conditioning during the last few weeks. Just trying to peak really well for this baby!!!

Again, thanks for all the positive feedback, guys.

-Randy

damn bro

RIPPED!!!

looking good man.
ill be up there with you so it will be good for me to be up against tough competition and a more mature experienced muscle maniac like yourself!

MmMmmmmmm

RANDY, WOULD YOU SAY THAT YOU WERE BEFORE LEANER OR AFTER FATTER BEFORE THE AFTER EFFECTS OF YOUR DIET BEFORE YOU STARTED THE DIET AFTER THE NON DIET?

theres my boy..sniff, sniff..i am so proud of him lol. you just keep getting bigger and bigger...bastard. you still doing the low volume approach to train?? seriously though, randy is a good friend of mine and he knows his shit..so pay attention. when he comes back into town, i try to chew his ear off about training ect as much as possible....i try to talk to my wife about these things but, she just slips into a dream sequence....:confused:

Re: MmMmmmmmm

PHIL HERNON said:
RANDY, WOULD YOU SAY THAT YOU WERE BEFORE LEANER OR AFTER FATTER BEFORE THE AFTER EFFECTS OF YOUR DIET BEFORE YOU STARTED THE DIET AFTER THE NON DIET?

huh??? I did not get that at all! :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity