over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Portal beverage enhancer?????

I ordered some last week. First dose I measured out 6ml as suggested on the label. I hardly felt a thing. I tried a second dose a day later at double that and got a little sleepy. Its not remotely as good as GHB but it does have a very slight relaxing effect. And yes it tastes like gasoline

I ordered some last week. First dose I measured out 6ml as suggested on the label. I hardly felt a thing. I tried a second dose a day later at double that and got a little sleepy. Its not remotely as good as GHB but it does have a very slight relaxing effect. And yes it tastes like gasoline

Have you tried it anymore?

Have you tried it anymore?

I'd like to know this also. I looked into it and it might be something I could carry for guys who drink, but don't want the extra calories associate with beer and liquor..

Wonder if those other guys are drinking the whole $20 bottle at once, kinda sounds like it.

I'd like to know this also. I looked into it and it might be something I could carry for guys who drink, but don't want the extra calories associate with beer and liquor..
I would be interested but not at 20 dollars per use. easier just to use phenibut.

there are some others that you could look into if you haven't already which picamilon and aniracetam. I'm pretty sure they are both legal but who knows for how long.

I would be interested but not at 20 dollars per use. easier just to use phenibut.

there are some others that you could look into if you haven't already which picamilon and aniracetam. I'm pretty sure they are both legal but who knows for how long.

My bud says there's about 4 doses per bottle.

Do you sell it? or is there someone who does. Is a bottle 80 dollars? LOL --'m not trying to mess with you I jst don't know.
Bottles are about $20 . I don't sell it but I'll look into it for you. Is it something you think you or other guys would be interested in?

Bottles are about $20 . I don't sell it but I'll look into it for you. Is it something you think you or other guys would be interested in?
If you can get a bottle for 20 dollars say 25 with shipping and get 4 uses out of it i would definitely try it. hell i will even report on what it does for me.

and thats not me looking for a freebie either trust me just as a service to the board. already took enough away from this board over the years.

I'm all about things that give me a buzz, without the guilt of alcohol calories (and expensive bar prices).

well i think a lot. i think way too much. i worry about shit all the time even before it happens. so sometimes i like to just whig out and go braindead for a awhile. so far the only things that allow me to do that are

benzos --no way
gabapentin --rx only and meh not so great
phenibut --cheap and effective although makes me nautios next day
narcs ---absolutely possitively no way

so i've been using phenibut and havent yet tried kratom or piracetam

i don't mind the phenibut because i have an rx for zofram which is for nausea with chemo but i'm not on chemo

well i think a lot. i think way too much. i worry about shit all the time even before it happens. so sometimes i like to just whig out and go braindead for a awhile. so far the only things that allow me to do that are

benzos --no way

i don't mind the phenibut because i have an rx for zofram which is for nausea with chemo but i'm not on chemo
How did you get the script without haveing cancer?

How did you get the script without haveing cancer?
its generic now and cheap. i just said that i get anxious and i have trouble eating because of nausea and boom just say something like i have this friend with cancer and he offered me this and it really helped.

just dont forget to ask for it by name

i mispelled it above its ZOFRAN but my bottle says ondansetron --same thing

Last edited:

benzos --no way

Apparently phenibut is more damaging to the GABA system than any benzo or alcohol. Recently read this but not sure how true it actually is.

Might wanna re-think your game plan though.

And I still have yet to see where someone can get this portal stuff. Any links?

I am begging a source to bring an affordable yellow passion fruit based product to PM.

Hopefully UndergroundSupps will provide, in which case I'd add it to Somatomax

Last edited:

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member