over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

POSING MUSIC OR WHATEVER MUSIC GETS YOU GOING IN THE GYM

Rone Daremmc

Newbies
Allright guys no ones posted about this in awhile so hear I go. Back in 98 in an NPC show I posed to the song Children by Robert Miles. Its a techno song but very smooth to pose to and i had a great routine. I came into the show at 270lbs this is when i was 21 years old. The music seamed to fit my physique. But now I seem to be listening to more harcore stuff like the group Disturbed especially the song Prayer. Now as I plan on going back into competition 6 months from now much older and I plan on going into a show at close to 300lbs should I go for a harder song. Should I be more hardcore. I was even considering the song Blood Bath from the movie Blade. Pretty hardcore techno. Now with the plenty of tatoos I have, judges are going to be looking at me differently. So whats your guys favorite songs to pose to or just get you psyched for a workout? Any insight would be great.
Rone

first off, you must of been huge competing at 270 at 21. secondly, i really like techno, dance music etc. if i do a show this year, i will definetly use something along thses lines. but i would just use something that gets you and the crowd going. you almost cant go wrong with some good techno, or even something heavy.

just dont do something like, dust in the wind, that older 80's song, sometimes people kill me with the music they choose..lol

Later,

Todd

Yes Todd alot of people online have trouble believing my size even though I kept natural from 24 to 27 years old staying at 265. Yes now that Im back on and keeping around 290 hopefully Ill break my 300lb offseason weight again. I had to take a leave of absence from the scene due to the birth of my son. Luckily we were able to concive. But yes I have always been able to hold alot of weight on my frame.
Rone

Last edited:
when i pose in front of my mirror i blast "macho man" by the village people or when in the gym in front of the mirror i just sing it really loud... almost screaming it... dance too it at the same time:)

i have a hard time believing your that size. thats bigger than just about everyone on an olympia stage. at 21 years old?

how tall are you?

:confused:

Static-X always gets me going!!

Also, not to start shit but I would have to see pics to believe your stats. Gunter came in at almost 300 at the Show of Strength this year. Do you have your pics available?

One of my personal favorites is "Raspberry Berret" by Prince!:D

TH

Ok.. if your not competing in jersey, feel free to steal my ideas. . . Im deciding from these to use. . .

Disturbed - Prayer (you had the right idea haha)
Bombshell - Powerman5000(hardcore!)
Rob Zombie - never gonna stop me
Sir Mix alot- Monster mack ( starts out with bevis n butthead... check it out its a monster, this monster feels no pain.. etc... you get the idea)

TooPowerful4u said:
Ok.. if your not competing in jersey, feel free to steal my ideas. . . Im deciding from these to use. . .

Disturbed - Prayer (you had the right idea haha)
Bombshell - Powerman5000(hardcore!)
Rob Zombie - never gonna stop me
Sir Mix alot- Monster mack ( starts out with bevis n butthead... check it out its a monster, this monster feels no pain.. etc... you get the idea)

i love powerman and disturbed (the first album more than the 2nd)

i also like
hatebreed
fear factory
dmx
manson

when i do cardio i like techo bhangra!!! nothing gets you running some some crazy ass hindus singing dmx remixes (i'm actually being serious) DJ APS, hindi house nation, ect

Last edited:
Disturbed "down with the sickness" is a badass song!

TH

Pennywise something to change

But im into punk thats just me

Ok I guess im a weirdo. While I do have Eminem, Metallica, and some rob zombie on my MP3 player I can push myself really hard listening to Enya and I have a few Cirque du Soleil soundtracks on there they are all in french so I have no idea what they say but it kind of moves me into a seperate conscious realm.

NuTsOe said:
Pennywise something to change

But im into punk thats just me

right on... punk always gets me pumped up, just to name a few...

sick of it all
integrity
ten yard fight
h2o

Yes, load the mp3 with slipknot, seether, disturbed, pantera, zombie, powerman5k, type o negative. Good shit to bust your ass to.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws