over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

POSITIVE Pregnancy Test when Testing HGH

Analog

Registered
Alright guys. I had made another post before this in the beginners section but just wanted to expand here.

Just did 2 home pregnancy tests on 2 vials of "HGH" and both tests came back POSITIVE for being pregnant which obviously means there is HCG in there.

I decided to test it because 3 weeks in my side effects listed below had gotten literally unbearable to the point where i passed out after laying on my floor. This would be my first time running said growth. (1iu am 1iu pm week1-2 then 2.5iu am 2.5iu pm remainder)
1. Extremely weak feeling legs and biceps
2. Lethargy
3. Shortness of breath
4. Irregular breathing
5. Dizziness
6. Clammy at times (hands, back, face with hot flashes)
7. Feeling like I'm having heart palpitations or something
8. Face feels hot/tingly sometimes
9. Feel like I'm going to pass out
10. Slightly slurred speech (feel like i can't formulate a sentence)
11. Dry Mouth
12. Frequent Urination
13. Increased Heart Rate
14. Diarrhea (extremely foul smelling)

At first i thought I was becoming insulin resistant from the growth due to these sides thus was checking my Blood glucose like clock work and it never once was out of line so that explains a lot.

Can anyone confirm that taking mega doses of HCG would cause any or all of these symptoms??

I was running 1 gram of Test along with it WITHOUT an AI so i was maybe thinking that could be a culprit but i have always ran 500-750mg test without an AI and never had any issues.

Comments, thoughts, concerns?

All I can say is......wow. Did you have a hunch it was HCG??

I knew someone who took tons of fake HGH that was actually HCG. He got his girl pregnant even though he was also on several grams of legit sustanon.
Mega dosing HCG is great for getting women pregnant, growing nice shapely DD's, and creating donkey balls. :D

I knew someone who took tons of fake HGH that was actually HCG. He got his girl pregnant even though he was also on several grams of legit sustanon.
Mega dosing HCG is great for getting women pregnant, growing nice shapely DD's, and creating donkey balls. :D

GREAT TO HEAR!!! Good thing I have been having unprotected sex with these 2 chicks and been busting in them left and right although they are on the pill but yeah wtf. lol Did your buddy also feel like he was going to die while on that shit?

The only hunch I had was that something was screwing me up and since I've taken test before that couldn't be the issue so I decided to grab those prego pasta bake tests and see whats up.

GREAT TO HEAR!!! Good thing I have been having unprotected sex with these 2 chicks and been busting in them left and right although they are on the pill but yeah wtf. lol Did your buddy also feel like he was going to die while on that shit?

The only hunch I had was that something was screwing me up and since I've taken test before that couldn't be the issue so I decided to grab those prego pasta bake tests and see whats up.

I wouldn't call him my buddy. Haha he was a gym acquaintance who found out my fiancé dumped me, so he went right after her and knocked her up. Haha I hope he felt like shit! :D
But I hope you feel better. Those symptoms scare me that you are experiencing. I would think the product is bad news and horrible for your health with the reaction you get.

I wouldn't call him my buddy. Haha he was a gym acquaintance who found out my fiancé dumped me, so he went right after her and knocked her up. Haha I hope he felt like shit! :D
But I hope you feel better. Those symptoms scare me that you are experiencing. I would think the product is bad news and horrible for your health with the reaction you get.

Wow sorry bro. Hoes be hoes. Ill tell you one thing HGH should NOT have HCG in it. I just hope I didn't overdose my leydig cells and screw the boys up. Hopefully this subsides soon.

Wow sorry bro. Hoes be hoes. Ill tell you one thing HGH should NOT have HCG in it. I just hope I didn't overdose my leydig cells and screw the boys up. Hopefully this subsides soon.

I think you'll be fine. My friends doctor said to have someone who has been on AAS long term get his wife pregnant that he would give him lots of HCG.

Ugh thats grimey selling someone HCG, knowing its gonna give them negative side effects. Who knows how much HCG you were actually taking, sounds like a lot...

Ugh thats grimey selling someone HCG, knowing its gonna give them negative side effects. Who knows how much HCG you were actually taking, sounds like a lot...

Mad grimy and from a sponsor on here. Ive taken anywhere from 350iu (on cycle) to 5000ius (post cycle) a week and NEVER even came close to feeling the way I did. To think I just let it go and fought through it is dumb. Never ran HGH before and "still haven't" so was giving it the benefit of the doubt.

I'm not sure if it's against the rules... But Sponsors encourage and their business thrives from all the positive reviews... It would seem reasonable to me to share from which Sponsor you purchased said chemical...:confused: If someone is selling hcg as GH... that's just fucking wrong...

I'm not sure if it's against the rules... But Sponsors encourage and their business thrives from all the positive reviews... It would seem reasonable to me to share from which Sponsor you purchased said chemical...:confused: If someone is selling hcg as GH... that's just fucking wrong...

I totally agree
It keeps everyone accountable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry about burning out your ledyig cells in the short amount of time you used hcg. I was prescribed 10000ius/week for a year by my fertility doc

Don't worry about burning out your ledyig cells in the short amount of time you used hcg. I was prescribed 10000ius/week for a year by my fertility doc

I see what your saying but I bet you didn't experience any of the things I did. I have run 5000ius week of HCG several times before for weeks with no problems. Just the fact that I was getting all of those side effects which resulted in me passing out makes me wonder if I was actually taking two, three, four times the amount you were taking?

I see what your saying but I bet you didn't experience any of the things I did. I have run 5000ius week of HCG several times before for weeks with no problems. Just the fact that I was getting all of those side effects which resulted in me passing out makes me wonder if I was actually taking two, three, four times the amount you were taking?

Hcg can get expensive .if whoever sold these to you and switched the hcg for hgh they still want to make a profit .it wouldn't be profitable for the source to buy 10,000 iu bottles of hcg and tell you it's a 10 iu bottle of gh .they would most likely give you a 1500 or 2000 iu bottle of hcg .

Hcg can get expensive .if whoever sold these to you and switched the hcg for hgh they still want to make a profit .it wouldn't be profitable for the source to buy 10,000 iu bottles of hcg and tell you it's a 10 iu bottle of gh .they would most likely give you a 1500 or 2000 iu bottle of hcg .

True. I'm guessing the other poison they mixed in with it was free of charge. This is the 3rd day off it and Im still feeling pretry crappy. Haven't been able to train, eat, or go to work.

Don't most sponsor's get it somewhere else? Good chance they didn't know either. But it does suck for you. Not only you're health but you're sitting there taking something for weeks thinking it's one thing and it's something else completely the entire time.

I take 5,000 IU total in 3 separate shots to come off of a 16 week cycle. With clomid and aromasin... I cant imagine taking possibly 5,000iu per day for a few weeks. This year i might use 7,000 iu over 4 shots, as i have been on for 20 weeks (low dose test and primo)

Were your nuts really huge? I imagine so....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131