over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

possible abcess at injection site

i have no idea why people are afraid of volume, id rather inject 30mls week comfortably, then 10mls week and be crippled, no thanks, short esters no more then 100mg/ml and eq tops would be 300mg/ml, better yet, 200mg/ml

i have no idea why people are afraid of volume, id rather inject 30mls week comfortably, then 10mls week and be crippled, no thanks, short esters no more then 100mg/ml and eq tops would be 300mg/ml, better yet, 200mg/ml

well, i'm not afraid of injects themselves, but the scar tissue factor certainly comes into play. and as far as the high potency eq, it just seemed like a good deal, but i learned the hard way. not worth pip.

well, i'm not afraid of injects themselves, but the scar tissue factor certainly comes into play. and as far as the high potency eq, it just seemed like a good deal, but i learned the hard way. not worth pip.

I have made 500mg/ml eq since..... idk 2006.

in all of that time you are the 1 and only individual that has had ANY issue with it.

I have had national level guys on it, I have had regular juice monkeys on it, I have used it, I have had people test it, shit I even used to hand it out to guys working the door in clubs when I walked in.

not one time, read that again, not one single time has any one person ever had an issue!

its eq!

its liquid at room temp!

there is no solvent!

pain is not possible from the compound, I have gone out of my way to address the painfully beginner issue and have also received a photo of a person that I don't think has even been to a gym regarding this issue.

I will consider the oil but I think it will need to be conditional on you never contacting me again.

things do not add up in all of this and I do not approve of none qualified people doing this sort of thing....

suit yourself, bro :) but i'm certainly not going to engage in a battle here. i will say, however that the cyp, prop and winni all seem fine that you have.

suit yourself, bro :) but i'm certainly not going to engage in a battle here. i will say, however that the cyp, prop and winni all seem fine that you have.

it isn't about making a battle.

if you have not noticed I take this all pretty serious, to some degree i wish i could do this in persona dn have a little store, so that way i can see weather or not people or to do whatever.

there are a crazy number of dumb beginner things here, even after real info was provided.

from my perspective it is a headache and potential danger to deal with people who do not know there bodies and who do not now drugs.

do you understand the number of people who simply just talk shit or look for free stuff or do unspeakably dumb things then wana blame someone other then themselves?

this isn't me being mean this is me recognizing a need to help at the same time trying to limit my time and exposure to people who do the work to help themselves.

now you sent me an email before asking about the eq, i went into detail just like i did here.

so tell me, what do i do knowing that you are the only person in ten years to have an issue with something the only bottle out of 70 from the same batch that has a problem.

on top of those "problems" are a host of beginner mistakes...

is it the gear or the user?

im not being a dick i am being as helpful and real as i possible can, you may not like the reality of those things but what choice do i have in the matter?

well, if anyone's interested, the lump seems to be going away. it's still there, but it seems to be spreading out. it's not a 'tight' lump anymore (if that makes sense) and i've been putting the heating pad on it, so maybe that helps.like i said, it hasn't been hurting for a while so i'm not really worried anymore, just wish it would totally go the fuck away. appreciate all the feedback, tho.

**broken link removed**

5cc abscess from 2cc injection..how is that possible?

Sent from my X9076 using Tapatalk

i recently got some eq 500 that usually leaves a bit of a welt, but i've got a place on the back of my tricep at the injection site that's about the size of a golf ball and has been for a few days. it doesn't hurt anymore, but it feels like a big old puss ball inn there. i'm thing about sticking an 18g needle and there and seeing if i can draw some shit out if it doesn't go away. anybody else have this? possibly an abcess?
Go see the doctor they will take out the puss in 10 minutes

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear