over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Possible Abscess?

nozeryder

Registered
24hrs ago I pinned 2cc's of T-Cyp on right glute and today it's warm to the touch and a noticeable lump has formed. I massaged it and took 800mg motrin and plan to do this 3 more times today. I've had bad shots in the past that left me sore for several days buy I've never had a lump or an abscess. Any advice on how to proceed?

I would use some heat on it and take some aleve or ibuprofen. Give it a few and see how it responds.

You'll know if it's an abcess in a day. I got an infection from bad gear a few years ago, and my right quad swelled up 1.5x the size of my left. If you have a red spot that grows fast, you're in trouble.

Had to have surgery to drain in out.

Attachments

• fasa.jpg
    fasa.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 59
You'll know if it's an abcess in a day. I got an infection from bad gear a few years ago, and my right quad swelled up 1.5x the size of my left. If you have a red spot that grows fast, you're in trouble.

🤢

Let time heal it ... Just be easy on it

Go to a Dr as soon as possible and ask him or her. Don’t wait it out or ask us for Christ sake.
I had one years ago that I waited and waited until I couldn’t take the pain and went to ER. Amputation. That was the prognosis. Everything below my left elbow.
My ex wife was a well liked employee of the hospital and after some favors were called into and a surgeon got up from his thanksgiving table with his family to save my arm. They opened up a giant hole in my arm and attached a VAC machine to it to drain the infection and a special kind of pain you couldn’t imagine when hospice came to change the bandages exposing literally the insides of my arm. Muscle tissue sinew and all. Think terminator when Arnold repairs himself.

anyway go see a doctor. They aren’t going to call the FBI I promise. If it’s just a side spot and all you get is a scolding from a Doctor consider yourself lucky af

@Samson250 Crazy story, bro. Glad they saved your arm.

@LoweRider That looks awful! Hopefully you've recovered fully.

After taking Ibu all day the pain is mostly gone but the knot is still there. If the lump hasn't dissipated in the morning I'm going to take @Samson250 advice and go to the ER and have them drain it.

Thank you for all the responses.

For anybody wondering it was a new bottle and I used 2 syringes. One to drawing and one to pin. It's how I always pin my gear.

Ive personally had quite a few times where ive gotten pretty extreme swelling, redness and inflammation, and even flu like symptoms. I always said i would throw in the towel and go to the ER the second i threw a fever. I never got to that point though and after days and days of serious pain and feeling like shit it always subsided.

This is just me though. It may not be right. I didnt feel i was being reckless. All i know is ER can get expensive quick, so i always tried waiting it out until i was sure it needed intervention.

Samson this story is nuts. Where was the shot originally. What’s scary is they were gonna cut your arm off but then didn’t. Cutting off your arm is pretty drastic. But then they changed there mind. That’s scary shit.

@Samson250 Crazy story, bro. Glad they saved your arm.

@LoweRider That looks awful! Hopefully you've recovered fully.

After taking Ibu all day the pain is mostly gone but the knot is still there. If the lump hasn't dissipated in the morning I'm going to take @Samson250 advice and go to the ER and have them drain it.

Thank you for all the responses.

Made a full recovery, but I was out of the gym for 6 weeks until the wounds fully closed up and scar tissue formed.

Damn Lowe !!!! Glad u good bro

This morning the knot on my glute was about half the size as before. I decided to wait another day before going to ER. Hopefully it will continue to improve.
Thanks again for all the responses.

Usually it's the sterility of the pins. Never reuse, even for just filling. You said 2 pins, both must be brand new each time. Were they both new?

Usually it's the sterility of the pins. Never reuse, even for just filling. You said 2 pins, both must be brand new each time. Were they both new?
Yes. Right after my shower I draw with one then unscrew the needle and put a new one on.

What do u think caused the lump ?
I have no idea. I've had plenty of painful shots where the soreness lasted for days but never a raised knot. It's really a head scratcher. I purchased several vials from this UG lab and all the others were fine. They were all from the same batch I ordered 2 years ago. I had been off for a year only using gh but decided it was time and cracked open a new vial.

I have no idea. I've had plenty of painful shots where the soreness lasted for days but never a raised knot. It's really a head scratcher. I purchased several vials from this UG lab and all the others were fine. They were all from the same batch I ordered 2 years ago. I had been off for a year only using gh but decided it was time and cracked open a new vial.

Do you swab the vials before drawing?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner