over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Possible complications from going stim free

mike1605

Registered
So over the past 4 years I've gone from 300+lbs with no build to 195lbs at 10% bf. I'm comfortable where I'm at and really enjoy my new life style. I would like to go stim free but am worried that after 4 years of heavy fat burner and stimulant use my body wont react well. Thyroid and such. Should this be a concern and what can I do to fix any problems I may encounter?

Sent from my LG-H631 using Professional Muscle mobile app

You'll probably hate everyone and everything and be a shadow of your former self.

What kind of stims?

Nothing wrong with having 300-400mg of caffeine per day from coffee or tea

You're at a higer risk to get hooked on dat dere crack cocaine

but srs no implications as long as you dont trade one vice for another

How heavy is "heavy"? Let us know numbers.

Coffee has a lot of health benefits in addition to getting you out of bed in the morning, stick to that and you'll be OK. 4-6 cups a day for me.

Dmaa, ephedra, bronkaid for morning cardio. Whatever pre is top rated at the time of purchase really for evening lifting.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Professional Muscle mobile app

i was also like you until i went to a cardiologist and she told me that my EF was lowered (maybe also athletes heart and she didnt know)..whatever, this was a wake up call for me to lower stims hard (im now just taking cups of coffee, 4-5 times a day).
I took ephedrin, dmaa, dmba, dmha, amp citrat, every shit known to man on earth thats available in fat burner/booster. also short courses of clen.
would have been better for my health if i just started to juice i guess, but whatever.
long story short:
you will feel tired at moments, your training intensity will be lower for 1-2 weeks due to lethargy but nothing really problematic. you will feel good again after 2 weeks..
positives: apart from health, dick works better if you are on low stims :p

I would stop cold turkey. Maybe after a few months, you can work coffee back in. I don't think you will suffer that badly honestly. It will probably be mostly mental.

I would only stay with caffeine.

Whenever I do a period of diet, I increase caffeine to 100 mg a day (In some periods maybe I will have 200 mg, but the last week I will reduce it).

Then, I reduce it from this way:

First week - 80 mg
Second week - 70 mg
Third week - 60 mg
Fourth week - 55 mg
Fifth week - 50 mg
Sixth week - 45 mg
Seventh week - 40 mg
Ocatava week - 35 mg
Ninth week - 30 mg

From here, you can stay at 20-30 mg a day or eliminate it completely.

I really like stimulants, but I find a big difference at bedtime if I have caffeine at minimum. If you are young, you can do well with a few hours of sleep, right now I love good sleep and rest.

Last edited:
Chances are you won’t feel good for a few weeks.. low energy, irritable, anxious, but these things will pass. I don’t believe long tapers are necessary as mentioned above, since caffeine won’t have withdrawals on the level of many stronger stimulants, but this is an option if you feel it is necessary.

Just come off it. You may 'feel' shit for a few days but that'll be it. Stims fuck up the health of the heart way more than people would like to think.

I haven't touched a stim in over a year. 2-3 cups of Coffee a day max. No extra stimulants. All stim free pre workouts etc. Can't tell a difference now

Just come off it. You may 'feel' shit for a few days but that'll be it. Stims fuck up the health of the heart way more than people would like to think.

I haven't touched a stim in over a year. 2-3 cups of Coffee a day max. No extra stimulants. All stim free pre workouts etc. Can't tell a difference now

Yea you could maybe argue how much stims can mess with the heart but cold turkey is the way to go here.

I would schedule a couple days off work and drop down to a cup of coffee on the morning and another on the afternoon.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws