over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Possible Concerning Blood Work Results... Please Help

Colorado1900

Registered
If you are knowledgable with bloodworm results, would you please take a look at my results and let me know your thoughts? I am concerned with some of the figures. I did this test via Life Extension so no doc was involved. Depending I feedback, I realize I will probably have to check in with a doc as well here. Wasn't certain where to post this one so pardon if this is a duplicate for you. A little background:

37 yo
5'11
192 lbs
Bf 10% (ish)
Working out for the past 15 years with some breaks (running, weights, etc.)

Finished up my last cycle in the beginning of december:
1-13 test propionate 75 mg day
2-7 trenbolone ace 60 mg day
10-12 trenbolone E 100 mg day
1-7 masteron 50 mg day
6-11 Avanar 80 mg day / 100 mg day week 10+11
6-11 Provironum 50 mg day / 100 mg day week 10+11
2-13 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
2-7 and 10-12 caber .5 mg e3d
3-13 HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - - 250iu 2x week

I started TRT after this cycle at 160mg test testosterone cypionate/week (2 x 80 mg per week). I have had low test prior to my first cycle. 2 years ago it was at about 330 (348-1197) and this past september it was 339. My doc suggested 200mg test testosterone cypionate once a month but I know this would have been a bad route to take as one injection per month would be a roller coaster ride.

Also, mid December I started the following SARMS 8 week cycle::

1-8 s4: 50 mg day = 25 mg in the AM and 25 mg six hours later.
1-8 osta: 25 mg day dosed once in the AM
1-8 gw: 20 mg day dosed twice a day - 10 mg in the AM and 10 mg twelve hours later

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that 11 on HDL is low. I get fussed at by my doc for having mine in the low 20's. For this reason, I am done with oral testosterones/prohormones until that number is at or above 35/40. Yes, I've never done straight testosterone, but I am convinced that orals and prohormones are harsher than injectable test when it comes to lipids. Of course, there are some caveats, but by & large, I think this is so.

Everything actually looks really good. Liver enzymes are a little elevated, but that's to be expected when taking any oral. The one thing to really worry about is high hemoglobin and hematocrit. What that means is blood gets to thick and if it gets to thick you could have a stroke. Good news yours was normal.news I read Bloodwork all day so looking at yours I can tell you that there isn't anything to worry about.

Everything actually looks really good. Liver enzymes are a little elevated, but that's to be expected when taking any oral. The one thing to really worry about is high hemoglobin and hematocrit. What that means is blood gets to thick and if it gets to thick you could have a stroke. Good news yours was normal.news I read Bloodwork all day so looking at yours I can tell you that there isn't anything to worry about.

Thank you for taking a look brother!

I know that 11 on HDL is low. I get fussed at by my doc for having mine in the low 20's. For this reason, I am done with oral testosterones/prohormones until that number is at or above 35/40. Yes, I've never done straight testosterone, but I am convinced that orals and prohormones are harsher than injectable test when it comes to lipids. Of course, there are some caveats, but by & large, I think this is so.

Thanks for you response! I have heard the same about orals and PHs.

I just glanced at your labs last night while I was in class, I don't remember all that I seen, a few stood out on the obvious, Platelets, Iron and your Calcium<(not out of range,but concerning)that's all that come to mind.

Yea you lipids were shot too, I'm sure you'll looking into correcting that. Hopefully?

Give a little back ground, are you or Anemic, supplementing with Iron or had a Phlebotomy lately. Workout prior to your labs.

Again, I briefly glanced at your labs before they were removed.

Hi guys - thanks for the replies - going to repost as the results are no longer here - sorry for the duplicate post if you see it twice!

Comments in red -
I just glanced at your labs last night while I was in class, I don't remember all that I seen, a few stood out on the obvious, Platelets, Iron and your Calcium<(not out of range,but concerning)that's all that come to mind.

Yea you lipids were shot too, I'm sure you'll looking into correcting that. Hopefully? Yes - absolutely! Bummer they got killed...live and learn! any suggestions on correcting?

Give a little back ground, are you or Anemic, supplementing with Iron or had a Phlebotomy lately. Workout prior to your labs. I'm not anemic nor supplementing with iron....odd my level is that high as it has NEVER been even close to that high...no phlebotomy either nor a workout before my labs. gonna repost so my labs can be seen. thanks for your reply! I appreciate it!

Again, I briefly glanced at your labs before they were removed.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear