over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

possible fake gear

OP, I have a similar issue right now and I'm on 7th week (test e only). I could feel something but not much. This is my first injectable cycle so I was hoping it was much more than what I'm experiencing now (no beast mood, lower libido than before, no strength increase, etc).

I did oral cycles before and definitely felt those kicking in and all the joy of being on cycle. Hell I felt more on S4 cycle than what I'm feeling now (vision issue and all).

I have 2 different brands (both source here) so I can't imagine both being a bunk - I'm thinking I need to bump it up from 400mg to 750mg?

I have another brand coming in this week, so I'll try that before bumping it up. I was hoping it would work better as I'm getting there in age for TRT and this was going to be my test cycle before trt discussion with my doc. (my normal test is in low 200 range from past few blood works).

Good luck.

How's ur diet you must EAT EAT an EAT an u will feel the test.More is not always better!!

You need to get better EQ then.I feel stonger more vascular,an hungry on the EQ about 6 -8 weeks out.An Test a few days.For the long esters like Test-E an C.That don't kick in until bout 3 weeks.Test-Prop U feel right away.That's why u do Test-P for 3 weeks until the others kick in.
have you ever heard of pharmacokinetics of 200mg testosterone cypionate injection. source: comparison of testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone in serum after injection of testosterone cypionate or enathate? schulte-beerbuhl m. nieschlag e. fertility and sterility 33 [1980] 201-3 as for qe my body just does not respond to it.:(

I would then say its fake. Even if you don't make huge gains that everyone talk about, you should feel something. I've determined that mine was fake (waste of 5-6 weeks, lol), switch to a different source and felt ache in my teste and acne on chest in 2 weeks. We'll see if it kicks in on 4-5th week.

I would then say its fake. Even if you don't make huge gains that everyone talk about, you should feel something. I've determined that mine was fake (waste of 5-6 weeks, lol), switch to a different source and felt ache in my teste and acne on chest in 2 weeks. We'll see if it kicks in on 4-5th week.

So should one suspect a fake if they dont get same side effects?

My first two cycles I got bad acne on back and sore nipples which started getting a lil bump behind nipple. And got puffy in face and gained weight first week. I knew what was happening but I was excited because I figured my shit was real. Tried others more specifically Ug labs and not only did i not get any sides I didnt gain much weight. Even though i was doing same stuff, i was on another brand. As far as testing, I was tested and was on 800mg test prop. Guy said there was no way I was on that much and have either a fake or very underdosed product.

No disrespect but I wouldnt pay 35 bucks for a 10ml vial of test.
Im not saying anything bad just saying thats way to cheap. You pay for what you get quality wise in everything in life.

Im not saying anything bad just saying thats way to cheap. You pay for what you get quality wise in everything in life.[/QUOTE]

I don't think that $$ has any thing to do with gear...it all depends where you get it from, but if you think that by paying more you get better quality... lol.. Go ahead give your money away!!!

Im not saying anything bad just saying thats way to cheap. You pay for what you get quality wise in everything in life.

I don't think that $$ has any thing to do with gear...it all depends where you get it from, but if you think that by paying more you get better quality... lol.. Go ahead give your money away!!![/QUOTE]

I agree, I just meant that paying 35 bucks for test can be a bad sign. Meaning that many are purchasing this stuff because its cheap. If something is cheap, more people will be buying it. When large amounts are sold, usually the quality sucks because demand is so high that the concentration has turned to mass production. There is bound to be underdosed stuff going around

Oh trust me its not how much it cost. I've paid top dollars for the 1st bottle (actually bought 3). The new one I'm on is about 60% of the cost and I've notice the effect fairly quickly. So its not how much, its more of how lucky as both came from good source (according to fellow board members).

the price does not determine the quality. This is no shit, Years ago I could get 10ml 200mg test-e from a vet in mexico for $5 each. That exact same vial was selling for $120 in the upper mid-west.

I don't think that $$ has any thing to do with gear...it all depends where you get it from, but if you think that by paying more you get better quality... lol.. Go ahead give your money away!!!

I agree, I just meant that paying 35 bucks for test can be a bad sign. Meaning that many are purchasing this stuff because its cheap. If something is cheap, more people will be buying it. When large amounts are sold, usually the quality sucks because demand is so high that the concentration has turned to mass production. There is bound to be underdosed stuff going around[/QUOTE]

--I couldn't agree more, there are trusted, proven sources on here where you can get 10ml of very accurately dosed pharm grade goods for about the price of a family pack of skinless chicken breasts. Likewise, scammer types aren't typically dumb, there is a greater chance of percieved quality with a higher price tag, so someone selling fakes will never have the lowest prices in my experience. Moral of the story, do your homework and use a source that has been established and trusted and you shouldn't have to guess about what you've just bought.

I cant stand when people say if you're not getting sides and gaining then your training or diet must be off. If you are taking 500mg of REAL test and you are eating like shit you will bloat like a damn cow. You may not be making positive gains but your body is def changing. Thats the truth... Now if you were on 250mg a week then yes if your not doing anything properly then you could still plateau.

yeahp fake gear

ok people beware of fake gear even from the sponsors here. I am kinda disappointed that this could go on here but fact is fact. prices where to good to be true and yes they were. question is the pct stuff i got there also was priced about right i am wonderin if i should trust it (PROB. NOT) i have prov clomid tam. arm. HCG. all in blister pacs. well the hcg in a vial. hate to toss it any way to test this ??????

Not arguing with you bro but did you go get a blood test done. Its no big deal. Just go to your doc and tell him you would like your testosterone levels checked! They will do it. When your results come in if your test is super high its not like he will call the law. My doc knows everything about me now because of the talks about steroids. Just my 2 cents!

In my opinion... PsyT offered you a suggestion that would give you clear cut objective feedback. Simply get a blood draw and find out what your levels are at.

The others are right too, in that it could be diet, training, inadequate recovery time, and what not... on one level it is a very intense intricate art... finding just the right combinatin of training, diet, and recovery is difficult. How you look is obviously the test for how diet and training are coming together... unfortunately the changes are fairly slow... With a blood test, you can know within a day your bound and unbound test levels and can then move forth with reevaluating your routine as you see necessary...

OP, I have a similar issue right now and I'm on 7th week (test e only). I could feel something but not much. This is my first injectable cycle so I was hoping it was much more than what I'm experiencing now (no beast mood, lower libido than before, no strength increase, etc).

I did oral cycles before and definitely felt those kicking in and all the joy of being on cycle. Hell I felt more on S4 cycle than what I'm feeling now (vision issue and all).

I have 2 different brands (both source here) so I can't imagine both being a bunk - I'm thinking I need to bump it up from 400mg to 750mg?

I have another brand coming in this week, so I'll try that before bumping it up. I was hoping it would work better as I'm getting there in age for TRT and this was going to be my test cycle before trt discussion with my doc. (my normal test is in low 200 range from past few blood works).

Good luck.

I VERY HIGHLY doubt that sponsors here are sending out all this bunk gear. Not saying its impossible, but I doubt it. Most of the sponsors are here to make money..cant do that with bunk shit unless your a fly by night guy, and these types dont last on PM. I mean in this thread there are 4 or more suspected bunk products??? NO WAY...GUYS 9 times out of ten this is due to DIET DIET DIET...simply not eating enough. Resting enough and/or training properly; could be a combo of all three. Look into this, and hire a trainer. It is worth its weight in gold. TRUST ME

Last edited:
hope the gear I get doesnt end up being a waste of my time! ;) But the guys I get my gear from are amazing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131