over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

possible fake gear

bobbym17

Banned
Is there a way to tell if the gear i have is fake or under whats advertised?i am in 5th week of a test, eq. cycle. I can usually tell when i am on gear not sure this time the bottles look good but the price was about half what I usually pay so I was suspect from the start (about 60 bucks for a 10 ml vial)is there some site to go to that may list bogus comps.? or products ?

bloodtest

Is there a way to tell if the gear i have is fake or under whats advertised?i am in 5th week of a test, eq. cycle. I can usually tell when i am on gear not sure this time the bottles look good but the price was about half what I usually pay so I was suspect from the start (about 60 bucks for a 10 ml vial)is there some site to go to that may list bogus comps.? or products ?

Whose gear are you using? Post some clear pics of what your using. Also you wont notice much from the eq until like week 10 depending on what type of test you are running the test maybe just kicking in. Like if your using enanthate or cypionate. And you could get some lab work down.

Some websites of labs have a authenticity page where you can check your gear vs whats real and see what the deal is. Give that a try!

didnt what to say were it from cuz it a sponsor here but here goes it from ****** and the test is test e. aburaihan co. Iran and the eq. is eurochemlabs boldoject 200

Last edited by a moderator:
1st things 1st...lets skip past the gear, how is your diet and training look like? People tend to blame the gear being bunk 1st before checking out other things. :)

i am not up to date on your kind of test but most countries in the middle east only sell test e ampules not 10cc vials. i have never felt anything on eq and i have tried to many brands to remember! by the way it only takes a few days to feel test regardless of ester.

1st things 1st...lets skip past the gear, how is your diet and training look like? People tend to blame the gear being bunk 1st before checking out other things. :)

diet and training will determine extent of results. But, you can sit on your ass and eat jelly doughnuts and still FEEL/KNOW you are on gear when its legit. :)

But, you can sit on your ass and eat jelly doughnuts and still FEEL/KNOW you are on gear when its legit. :)

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one. Just my 2 cents. :)

The physiological effects (enhanced mood, energy etc.) would be present even in the absence of a good diet/training/sleep protocol.

Here, here!. He needs to read some studies, especially wasting disease (what test was originally developed for). The group in these studies didn't do any exercise but got psychological and even added back fat/muscle from the drug. They may not be bodybuilder but they know they are on something. I also read HIV studies while back and they had a similar effect.

OP, I have a similar issue right now and I'm on 7th week (test e only). I could feel something but not much. This is my first injectable cycle so I was hoping it was much more than what I'm experiencing now (no beast mood, lower libido than before, no strength increase, etc).

I did oral cycles before and definitely felt those kicking in and all the joy of being on cycle. Hell I felt more on S4 cycle than what I'm feeling now (vision issue and all).

I have 2 different brands (both source here) so I can't imagine both being a bunk - I'm thinking I need to bump it up from 400mg to 750mg?

I have another brand coming in this week, so I'll try that before bumping it up. I was hoping it would work better as I'm getting there in age for TRT and this was going to be my test cycle before trt discussion with my doc. (my normal test is in low 200 range from past few blood works).

Good luck.

let me share something with you guys. i was on a cycle doing about 2000mgs of test e 1000-1200mgs twice a week, after a wile i began to feel ill so i thought of lowering my dose, but i got some master e from g 200mgs/cc so i started that at 300mgs twice a week, and after a week i began to feel amazing i was like what? a few weeks into my master cycle i was like damn!!! making better gains and feeling better on a lower dose. now you cant beat that, by the way when i try a new brand i always use 1 product at a time, i am telling you guys about this to make the point that yes you def feel it when you get on some good aas!

i am not up to date on your kind of test but most countries in the middle east only sell test e ampules not 10cc vials. i have never felt anything on eq and i have tried to many brands to remember! by the way it only takes a few days to feel test regardless of ester.

yes this test E is in 1 ml amps another 1st 4 me (that the pain not the injection)

Here, here!. He needs to read some studies, especially wasting disease (what test was originally developed for). The group in these studies didn't do any exercise but got psychological and even added back fat/muscle from the drug. They may not be bodybuilder but they know they are on something. I also read HIV studies while back and they had a similar effect.

exactly. I usually startr my cycles a week or 2 before I start serious training so stable blood levels are reached. I've had times when because of work or school demands I then couldnt really get to the gym -- and STILL felt tight and pumped.

the "it must be your diet or training" line only explains quality and extent of results. but if a semi-barely-experienced user says he's not feeling anything, its probably underdosed or bunk gear.

Last edited:

You need to get better EQ then.I feel stonger more vascular,an hungry on the EQ about 6 -8 weeks out.An Test a few days.For the long esters like Test-E an C.That don't kick in until bout 3 weeks.Test-Prop U feel right away.That's why u do Test-P for 3 weeks until the others kick in.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws